Nigel Farage discusses 'freedom and winning' in meeting with Donald Trump

Will they reignite the Special Relationship and the bond between our two great nations once more?

theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/12/nigel-farage-arrives-in-new-york-to-meet-president-elect

>"""""WINNING""""""
>Quits shortly after fucking Britain over

Real class act.

FUNNY ISN'T IT?

Twat.

It's just a prank bro

FOY

Someone please assassinate these fuckers before they destroy Britain and America!

FOY

FOB

FOP

fpbp

Did Farage ever claim that he'd make Britain great again..?

Both of these guys are Patriots to their countries. We are shooting for a trifecta though...

but it is winning. he won. he saved britain.

Rasheed.

And it is not over yet. We must take the war to France so they do not need to ever wave the white flag of shame again.

It's time for a French woman to shatter that glass ceiling.

stupid cucks never had a change

lmao we've armed, invaded and bombed innocent nations stirring a mass hatred and civil unrest and shared illegal public surveillance together. trade deals and tourism revenue are a pittance compared to intervention expenditure

it's a "special" relationship for sure

What do you think they talked about?

This image has so much potential.

Fucking bitches, and crumpets.

it's happening

And some I imagine are good people.

>Donald Trump is 6ft3
>Nigel Farage is 5ft8
Somebody here is lying

this

and the correct why to grab a pussy

Nigel is wearing heals.

I was murdered on my way to work this morning by Trump supporters who said this is their country now.

>Nigel Farage is 5ft8
Is he a manlet?

Yes but in the UK being tall means you are part of the rich/business class so being shorter actually endures you to the working class.

How to make anime real

1 like = 1 prayer

My friend's 3 year old cried after I told her Trump would kill her parents. It seems like a toddler has more sense than the idiots who voted for him.

I am proud of you user, way to strike fear into a toddler.

CHI