WTF, I LOVE EAST ASIANS NOW. THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT TO SJWs and POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

WTF, I LOVE EAST ASIANS NOW. THEY DON'T GIVE A SHIT TO SJWs and POLITICAL CORRECTNESS

That's not really nice of the chink.
This nig individually is not responsable of his country being a shithole.

>tfw he bullies the nicest guy in that documentary

People like bullying nice guys for some reason ;_;

>a single chink out of a billion+ proves an entire culture is a certain way

Asians, esp east asia, are known to be racists and doesn't hold as much liability as the whites because they weren't colonized. How much longer we can enjoy this racist phase?

Another generation or two if current trends of westernization continue

what documentary is that?

Empire of Dust

Asides from that the Chinese guy doesn't really know Congo's asides from a very erroneous cliffnotes version of Congo's history.

It's like how there are people who genuinely think the Irish did nothing during the Potato famine.

>Empire of Dust
thanks

hes pissed off becasue his workers cant even drive a truck

is this the gravel thread

From what threat? Imo, Asian women are equally racist as men because they want white man.
Will the blacks and/or western sjw target us next?

They already have, our media is fairly upset about Duterte.

Someone post the webm where the chinese guy breaks his tape measure and asks where it came from and the black guy said "it's made in china"

Watch any documentary about getting anything done in africa. They're terrible workers, they steal, and a lot of times just don't show up, and bitter about money all the time e

you cant expect a chimp to drive well

Don't lie. Our media butthurt over Trump has eclipsed all other global politics.

There are places where the quality of work is decent though. Also that doesn't even pertain to my post.

No threat, just our media gradually influencing Asians.

Even then liek elsewhere worker quality is based on wages given. Mobutu failed to pay his workers from the white collar to the labour level so often those guys when they failed to get paid did not work because why would you work for no wage?

how do you even know that? It's a shithole country

The whole western media is butthurt as fuck about Duterte.

>How much longer we can enjoy this racist phase?

Being pissed off about it is an Anglo-Germanic thing, so expect it to last forever.

This. Mediterraneans are racist as fuck too. Maybe because Spain, Portugal and Italy are considered inferior in Western Europe, so they don't pretend being politically correct

this is what bothered me about it, sure there are huge problems with african enterprise and society but he's venting it out on the one nigga that learnt fucking chinese

>asspain
>racist

dude there are lots of SJW here, many people butthurt over franco ect, catalonia is the sweden of asspain because it is a kikehole

>racist

Not so much racist as we call a spade a spade, though Spain might be getting infested by the progressives.