I'm learning German to communicate with my very very very old German grandma. This isn't "muh heritage"...

I'm learning German to communicate with my very very very old German grandma. This isn't "muh heritage", she's 95 and these are her last years. I just need a fellow German-speaking Sup Forums-user to help me occasionally. Lend a hand.
[email protected]

Other urls found in this thread:

dw.com/pt-br/aprender-alemão/deutsch-warum-nicht-parte-1/s-2598
itunes.apple.com/podcast/deutsch-warum-nicht-serie/id300665564?mt=2
planet-schule.de/wissenspool/extra/inhalt/extra-deutsch.html
deutsch.lingolia.com/de/grammatik/satzbau
deutschakademie.de/online-deutschkurs/choosetopic.php
german.about.com/od/grammar/fl/How-to-Put-German-Sentences-in-the-Right-Order.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

T-thanks.

Fric Dick - I love you

Viele glück!

bump and wishing you best of lucks

Thanks but I guess euros are mostly asleep.

Was Hitler richtig?

why not use interpals? you can actually meet some interesting people there willing to teach you (and some qts as well)

ja = yes
hund = dog
nein = no
krieg = war
führer = leader
deutchland = germany
mein = my
kampf = struggle
soldaten = soilder
cant help anymore

Oh, ok. I'll try that, then. Thanks.

Fuck off with your Nazi grandmother cunt.

Nein, du Britisch schwein

Rauss!

Viel glück brazilbro.

E enfim, não sei se você já está fazendo algum curso ou se tem algum material, mas é sempre recomendado dar uma olhada nos cursos do DW. Eu costumava estudar com esse:

dw.com/pt-br/aprender-alemão/deutsch-warum-nicht-parte-1/s-2598

dump for helping purposes

i can teach you chilean if you have a chilean old qt lady too

audio do curso: itunes.apple.com/podcast/deutsch-warum-nicht-serie/id300665564?mt=2

Sim, eu já fiz esse. Mas dúvidas sempre aparecem, e seria uma mão na roda ter um nativo pra ajudar, mesmo que não saibam direito as regras gramaticais...

I'm not having a lot of luck with interpals... Most people just want to chat about silly things, how do I approach them? fug asburgers

planet-schule.de/wissenspool/extra/inhalt/extra-deutsch.html
better if you already know a bit. Each episode has a pdf with the text so you can read and look words up. I only know the original version for english and the version for spanish that's how I found out about it. A real course to start is the best way to learn, native speakers are best for help in pronunciation and practise but a class with learners on your level gives you most

Thanks, I am naturally doing courses and stuff but I need someone to help me with some questions now and then...

decent people usually take long to reply... well, I was a particular kind of user that didn't sent messages randomly and kept long conversations with only few people.
Be honest about your goals, say that you want to practice this or that, sooner or later you will find someone helpful.

lol what are your problems probably I can give a few answers. Don't get too frustrated, I had an intercambio with a colombian and when she asked me stuff sometimes I wondered how my language works and how I was even able to talk. Practice a lot and getiing used to it and develop a feeling is everything

It's normal for native speakers to not know the grammar, we learn our native languages in a different way.
Can you share any sort of contact, like skype account (no need for voice chat) or steam using the e-mail I posted?

One of my questions is whether or not I should put the dative object in the middle, like
1. Das ist mit unseren Eltern sehr leichtsinnig.
or
2. Das ist sehr leichtsinnig mit unseren Eltern.

Is it 1? It seems like 1.

The syntax depends on what part of the sentence you want to emphasize.
I don't understand your sentence can you put it in English?

WAS IST HIER LOS?

HEIL HITLER

except I don't understand the meaning, grammatically both sentences seem right to me. There is not always a change in meaning when you change the positions of bits of the sentence

I just made it up. Suppose I have a sibling that wants to sent our parents to a Altenheim or something and I want to say that that would be careless with our parents. The meaning and exact tl aren't very important now, I'm still grasping the syntax.

pls gibe kontakt

this will help you out
deutsch.lingolia.com/de/grammatik/satzbau
this has exercieses for you
deutschakademie.de/online-deutschkurs/choosetopic.php
also found this
german.about.com/od/grammar/fl/How-to-Put-German-Sentences-in-the-Right-Order.htm

no hard feelings but I won't give you contacts, I did something like this via mail before and it doesn't work out if you ask me, we would hace to at least skype and that's not as good as in person. Look for an intercambio and learn in classes.
More important than the structure of the sentence is that you use the right words, german proverbs etc than people will understand you. I'm busy with stuff atm otherwise I would still have tried to help you out as latin americans are very nice and chilled people but I have no nerve since the last months. Good luck with your grandmother

Thanks for the help anyway, really appreciate it.
I'll get back to studying.

Granate - grenade
Schweinehund - pigdog
Achtung - danger
Jawohl - affirmative
Kommandant - commander
Panzer - tank

Thanks videogames

fuck ur nazi Oma, she'll be dead before you even learn how to say guten morgen

l o l why would u speak nazi language?? topkek waste o time bro

Guten eins