Anti-French thread

"For centuries, a rite of passage for French gourmets was the eating of the Ortolan. These tiny birds—captured alive, force-fed, then drowned in Armagnac—were roasted whole and eaten that way, bones and all, while the diner draped his head with a linen napkin to preserve the precious aromas and, some believe, to hide from God."

wtf I hate France now

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc
youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

/fr/

>Anti-French thread
>Canada

wat?

First frogs, then snails now this?

french culture

You forgot soupeurs

HUMANS...

Honestly, I think fucking nobody knows about that and if people knew it, they would hate it, be against it.

sounds gr8 desu

youtube.com/watch?v=FKdn4tV4kzc

I have nothing bad to say about France.

Looks like someone is a salty anglo-quebecker.

Get the fuck out of Quebec and let the Quebecois live free! Vive le Québec libre!

they should start paying their own bills first

Someone is just a little jealous.

Enjoy being a commoncuck realm and licking the cunt of the queen. France and USA alike both know the self rule you will never have.

Brothers in Freedom, USA and France.

#JustFrenchThings

Mon frere, tu as dit un truc de merde. Il faut que tu arreter de dire des choses en anglais, la langue des anglos. La langue de l'ennemi.

Sois fier d'etre français!

Qu'est-ce la problème ?

You forgot the que* between qu'est-ce and la probleme.

So it is qu'est-ce que la probleme?

Most progressive Americans cheered on and celebrated the attacks in Paris, Normandy and Nice. They despise the French state and European French, for their disgusting Islamophobia and laïcité. They cheer and celebrate everytime the Muslims strike a blow against France.

Every single progressive American supports the attacks, and every white American aged 20-35 is a progressive. Remember this when you next meet one on the street.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are self-hating whites and millennial progressives of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=grD_IINiH9c

They will try their best to undo the results. Do not let them! You must kill, rape and mutilate every white American aged 20-35 you can catch, just like the Muslims did to the bodies of victims in the Bataclan. They are millennial progressives and Hillary supporters.

I'm tired and a little drunk, ease off. But why isn't it "qu'est-ce qu'est la probleme"? My French grammar isn't all that good.

You tried, time to go home now Kim Pak.

Chill out and keep the conversation about France, a country among the best and most top tier European allies of USA

Stop being bitter that nobody cares about your culture. I don't learn French out of some feeling of obligation to my ancestry, which is hardly French, I do it because I've enjoyed the company of the French people I've met, and their art and cuisine are attractive. I've yet to see Anglo-Canadians do anything appealing.

It is actually " Quel est le problème "

So we are both incorrect. Putain de merde!

Keep it up with your french bro im not going agro on you. More americans need to be bilingual and French is simply the best choice.