ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4462039/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7723663
youtube.com/watch?v=GdxOW-GswaY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

make yourself a dang quesadilla and lift some weights ya dang poofer boy

It doesn't work

Will trenbolone fix the problem?

If you are unable to put on size by eating more and lifting weights you are not eating enough and not training hard enough.

Taking testosterone and steroids will not help if you can't do it naturally right now, unless your testosterone is incredibly low.

become a trap

I'm not from Sweden though. That's your national pride

It seems ineffective

Can I just do it quicker? I dont want to be a femimine numale anymore.

youre canadian, so theres not a big difference

There's a very big difference

We aren't naturalborn cuckolds who live to take care of our wife's half somali child. Don't you have a creampie to suck out of your wife right now? It'd be a lot more productive than your posts

What did I tell you about drinking the koolaid?

>will testosterone fix this?

Yes. Let me fuck and inseminate your twink boihole (no homo). The T from my semen will be absorbed to your blood stream.

nope
it will only fuck up your normal test levels and sperm production
t. doctor

How could it fuck something up that's already low?

And what field of medicine do you specialize in?

How much experience do you have in endocrinology?

>We aren't naturalborn cuckolds
keep believing that chang

Sven have you checked on your wife?

is Tyrone treating her well?

Only feminine numales are willing to cheat for their gains

Steroids will literally shrink your testicles and suppress their t production, which can be permanent.

Start taking vitamins and minerals and shit + go to gym and sleep at least 8 hours. Sounds boring I know but it works

you see test works like a chain
the hypothalamus regulates the whole process
if it's low it will give the order to produce more on your testicles, when you inject test your hypothalamus will stop producing it and you are fucked for months or even years until it goes back to the normal levels.

im an intern
no bully pls

I wish girls were bigger and stronger than me

>Steroids will literally shrink your testicles and suppress their t production, which can be permanent.

>Can be permanent
Do you have a single citation for that? Has this ever been proven with a study?

>if it's low it will give the order to produce more on your testicles, when you inject test your hypothalamus will stop producing it and you are fucked for months or even years until it goes back to the normal levels.

But it WILL eventually return to normal, correct?

What if you were to take HCG?

>wife
>jamal

Why are you even posting here?

None of your posts are constructive in any way. Go make cuckold threads on /gif/ or something

Yeah it's possible if you use them for prolonged time (months or even years).

Do your research, I'm on my phone and too lazy to link anything from pubmed.

Even though it is more likely that you will be back to normal, I personally wouldn't take the risk but do whatever the fuck you want.

Typical fucking pussy not wanting to work to get gains, it takes years to get built start eating lots hit the gym lots and you'll make it. It's a long hard journey.

>Do your research, I'm on my phone and too lazy to link anything from pubmed.

I have. There is not a single study showing that permanent suppression is a thing. It has never been proven.

What's the point if I can't make any gains from the Jewish chemicals like estrogen and fluoride in our water?

It's not "working" it's wasting your time to the jews. Why should I bother with it?

I had a similar problem, it had nothing to do with testosterone, I was just skelly. Had to take a lot of protein before lifting and after a few months I felt sluggish. Never take advice from /fit/

If you really want it then just do it then. The risks are there and life can be hellish after you quick, but it will teach you. I know people who used them, they truly work and make you more "alpha", was it plasebo or not.

>weaker than girls

... how did you do it?

After you quit*

>it had nothing to do with testosterone

How does it not?

Jews have been adding estrogen to our water and fluoride. So many numales should not exist

>The risks are there and life can be hellish after you quick, but it will teach you.

But this is entirely anecdotally. Why should I believe you if there isn't a single study definitely confirming anything you are saying?

I'm a numale.

I have a suspicion that kikes and kike-enablers like Trudeau have been adding more estrogen to our water than other countries.

This needs to stop. I think the reason they do this is because if people have higher testosterone they'll stop taking the politically correct culture and taxation down their throats and will revolt.

Lol

>tfw Jewish doctor wouldnt give me T even though my levels are that of an 80 year old man
>tfw wide hips and feminine face because of Jew plastic leaching xeno estrogens

Is this you OP?

Yes there is. Again, do your research. You might even die, but if you're willing to risk it for the sake of being a manly man, go for it.

The general consensus in biology is that what comes up, must go down. You drink, you get hangover. You use MDMA, you feel like shit for the next few days. You use steroids, you get rebound effect in your t production. That's how our bodies work. And having low t after steroid cycle is unbearable for some people

>tfw probably similar BMI to that guy
JUST

at least i won't die of obesity related disease i guess

>Yes there is. Again, do your research.

I have done research. I can't find anything supporting your claim. I'm not opposed to hearing what you have to say but I would like at least some evidence. I have not been able to find ANY.

>You might even die
die from what?

>You use steroids, you get rebound effect in your t production. That's how our bodies work. And having low t after steroid cycle is unbearable for some people

But if it's just temporary how bad could it be

It's a bad feel.

Maybe try searching for a TRT clinic?

That's what I've done, kind of a long wait because it's one really experienced old guy and he's like 4 hours away from me and canadian meme healthcare

I am going to eat nothing but broccoli because I read it will lower my est.

Can you post your body? Or at least your stats like height and weight?

No but I'm basically feminine-looking

I'm 5'10 and like 180lbs

If you're feminine it may just be your upbringing. I was coddled and raised by a single mum, and that's why I was feminine. You could reverse it by working out or getting active

I worked on that but I don't think I can undo the effects of estrogen during my developmental stages without supplementation of testosterone

You clearly don't have any idea since you don't even know that steroid abuse can be fatal.

Low t after cycle is most likely temporary, possibly permanent. And it fucking sucks, so you might become dependent.

Please trade life with me, leaf.

I am 6 foot 4 and do not like my body stature or its natural strength. I really want a woman who is taller and stronger than me but such a thing is almost impossible to find :(

>You clearly don't have any idea since you don't even know that steroid abuse can be fatal.

Fatal from what? What causes the death? You need to be a little specific instead of being so ambiguous and vague. left ventricle hypertrophy? Prostate enlargement?

What causes you to die exactly?

>possibly permanent

AGAIN you say this but you don't prove it with a study.

Find me a single study that confirms this and i will concede and shut up.

>tfw I'm literally exactly the same as the leaf except I weigh 50 pounds less which makes me even more feminine
ah yes

then what are you still yammering on about

the estrogen in the water that we drink that causes us to be so feminine

I watched a short video by Dr. Sam Hyde and he explained the things the Yids put into the water.

youtube.com/watch?v=JQIyYN0ZsSs

why dont you become a trap?, you would be loved on Sup Forums

>die from what

This one is pretty specific

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4462039/

And this one too

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/

Because it doesn't work that way you fucking degenerate. You can't just become another gender.

What do you suggest, chopping off your dick and balls and just magically growing ovaries and a uterus?

You are a really odd Canadian. Talking conspiracy theory to the Israeli about "Jews" putting shit in the water, wanting to use steroids... have you ever considered, perhaps it is your own regrettable inferiority that causes you to resort to and believe these things about other men, and society?

trapping would be an option if I were into that kind of thing, but I could never "become" a trap, because there's no way I would want to permanently damage myself and my life.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4462039/

Idk what this one is talking aboot.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2646607/

>>>Accumulating evidence suggests that long-term use of supraphysiologic doses of AAS may have adverse effects on a number of organ systems, leading to both medical and psychiatric pathology.

>MAY HAVE
Keyword: MAY

>>>Importantly, accumulating evidence suggests that some of these effects may persist long after last AAS exposure.
MAY persist. MAY.

>>>However, the frequency and severity of AAS-induced morbidity and mortality is still poorly understood
keywords: POORLY UNDERSTOOD

>>>it is imperative to initiate larger and more systematic studies of the long-term effects of AAS, so that we can better inform both the present and future generations.
IN OTHER WORDS: this means absolutely nothing. Well done, you've linked studies that basically say "This shit MAY be bad for you, we're not really sure and we need more research to determine".

This means absolutely nothing.

if there's anything I've learned over the years in an echo chamber like Sup Forums it has to be the jews

>perhaps it is your own regrettable inferiority that causes you to resort to and believe these things about other men, and society?

Which? That i'm upset at the jews for emasculating myself and other men?

Just go to another doctor you faggot

I know lads but c'mon is not that hard. I mean the hardest part is not getting muscles, it is changing your minds and challenge yourselves

>I know lads but c'mon is not that hard

What the hell are you talking about? It's impossible to become another gender.

Why is it only whites are affected by this fluoride in the water?

Everyone gets affected by it? Who said it only affects whites?

>may is the keyword

Well, of course. If it was guaranteed that steroids will permanently harm you or kill you, literally no one would use them.

If you're willing to take the risk, take it. But being a smartass after your heart starts beating irregularily aint gonna help

I was talking about lifting some weights

Nah, the thing is I'm not just skelly, my bone structure is also essentially that of a child's, not exaggerating either. No matter how I change my mindset and how much I improve myself physically, there are some things you just can't change. I don't want to come off as complaining though, because it doesn't really bother me that much. I'll just deal with it

learn 2 read

>Well, of course. If it was guaranteed that steroids will permanently harm you or kill you, literally no one would use them.

No.

It literally says "We don't know the effects, they perhaps have an effect on these few things, but we're not really sure and need more samplesize and more research".

Have you read ANY studies at all? That's always what they say when they don't know about something.

>But being a smartass after your heart starts beating irregularily aint gonna help
Are you just resorting to blatant fearmongering now?

You're making such bold claims when none of them have been proven by a study. Why can't you understand you can't just make claims and have strong beliefs when there isn't a study showing causation or a strong link to negative side effects?

Oh i thought the chilean was still talking about becoming a tranny

I've been working at it but I think i need something more to undo the work of the jewish menace.

How old are you user?just asking

How much do you guys bench?

135x5 here

I don't want to say specifically but I'm not in my teens, so I doubt it's an age thing.

user I think we can still change.

The effects of testosterone are significant, maybe see a TRT doctor or endo that can help you?

I'm pretty sure your bones and fundamental bone structure stop growing and can't be changed significantly once you're past your teens

>I'm pretty sure your bones and fundamental bone structure stop growing and can't be changed significantly once you're past your teens

That's incorrect tho.

As men age their testosterone drops, and so does their bone density. There's studies showing that TRT for these men increases their bone density.

So why wouldn't it work for us?

>As men age, their serum testosterone concentrations decrease, as do their bone densities. Because bone density is also low in hypogonadal men, we hypothesized that increasing the serum testosterone concentrations of men over 65 yr to those found in young men would increase their bone densities.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/7723663

>Effect of testosterone on bone density and bone metabolism in adolescent male hypogonadism.

Bone density in group 1 increased significantly during the 2-year T treatment period

Is that in kilograms?

There is a spanish saying wich goes something like: the person you are at your 30 is the person you'll for the rest of your life
I'm doing this routine every 2days, thats all the exercise I do
youtube.com/watch?v=GdxOW-GswaY

>I'm doing this routine every 2days, thats all the exercise I do

wtf is the point of this

this is for girls

I dunno m8, but if you think it can work for you, then by all means look into it.

Yeah you're probably right, after all most of your body stays developing until at least your mid 20s.

>I dunno m8, but if you think it can work for you, then by all means look into it.

I think it's worth a try for you, nothing to lose right?

True, it's probably worth looking into at the very least.

oh my bad I meant lbs, it's 1 pl8

I am weak not /fit/

Ikr, but if I dont do something my bones and muscles will become atrophied

they might already be atrophied m8 sorry to say

this does nothing, get to a gym. ive been going but my gains are shit so im going to get trt and undo hebrew magic

I tried steroids just for fun for like 2 weeks when I was in high school. Was super horny 24/7, face got filled with pimples after first shot and I felt like I could punch through a brick wall, but I wasn't aggressive. Just had significantly hightened sense of power, which made me kinda arrogant.

For once, I felt like Chad.

why only two weeks?

What's your diet like?

30/35/35 Carbs protein fat im cutting rn

Maybe you are right, good luck with the Hebrew magic thing, kek

I just wanted to try, that's all. Never had problems with low testosterone or anything. And I didn't have enough money at that time

what did you take and did you pct after?

Man, I wish I remembered. What ever my roid head buddies used at that time.

And no I was perfectly fine when I stopped, maybe because it was only 2 weeks at most

Don't cut protein. Or fat. Get rid of carbs, though, especially simple carbs. Except for fiber, of course.

My test is 566 ng and I have feminine traits and child-bearing hips, what do?

also low libido

testosterone i think senpai

>And no I was perfectly fine when I stopped, maybe because it was only 2 weeks at most

Oh right, cool man

I have no energy if I cut carbs though. Feelin pretty good on this so far, I'm eating 1400 calories with those macro ratios. Doesn't feel bad at all

I think the bad feels people get from cutting after related to a lower fat intake

>I have no energy if I cut carbs though.
That goes away after your body adjusts. Look into keto. It's good for you and can help your body regulate hormones.

Seems kind of not sustainable

Doesn't the body need glycogen stores to function properly? Does not seem like a good idea longterm.

Nope. Fat serves as good energy, but your body takes a week to two to adjust. You can get headaches during the adjustment period but people just up their intake of caffeine and sodium and water to quell the headaches until the adjustments are done.

People regulate hormones, it gets people down to healthy weights, is used for some people who are susceptible to seizures. Etc, etc, etc. It's LCHF (low carb and high fat). Obesity increased once we started eating so much processed sugars. It's more natural and just healthier in general.

There's a site called diet doctor. It looks really poorly thought out. Looks like pseudo science bullshit but the fact that they aren't trying to sell you anything made me keep reading.

Look into it. It's good shit. I lost 30 pounds in 3 months from ONLY changing my diet. No exercise. No difference in musculature.

I have a suspicion that kikes and kike-enablers like Trudeau have been adding more estrogen to our water than other countries.

This needs to stop. I think the reason they do this is because if people have higher testosterone they'll stop taking the politically correct culture and taxation down their throats and will revolt.

>Fat serves as good energy,

What if I run out of fat?

>I lost 30 pounds in 3 months from ONLY changing my diet

I don't even have that much fat to lose though.