Dumb Hillary supporters shitting on Trump for not accepting defeat when losing

Dumb Hillary supporters shitting on Trump for not accepting defeat when losing.

In turn, they totally take a 180 degrees turn and become sour as fuck when Trump wins.

Either accept who your country elected or get lost.

Literally all social media sites always have people crying because muh female president.

They also call all Trump supporters sexists and racists.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsN-9oXRVjU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You got this from grade,didn't you?

>implying all those women who supported him aren't massive sexists

>They also call all Trump supporters sexists and racists.
As a Detector, I can confirm this.

Who's grade? Some FOX commentator?

this is why liberals are too dumb to make Hillary become president. when the fuck would you understand Trump supporters were not only typical racist fucktards? I bet they can't to death.

Trump is a real white man.

Doesn't give up until the end. Even against all odds, everyone hating on him, polls showing him getting crushed he still perseveres through.

I truly cannot wait until we hang every single last nigger once and for all. God bless Trump. God bless America.

I think people are just getting upset at the EC more then anything. Which makes sense since its projected to get more and more lopsided as time goes on.

would they*

I really hate shithead liberals in Japan too.

This happens in many of our elections. It will blow over this time too. Lol.

This is probably the worst election when it comes to the losing side getting violent since 1860

>tfw I'm old enough to remember the tantrum they threw when Gore lost

Remember Illegal aliens and dead people can't vote, the democratic stronghold California, permitting all of the above to happen.

It happened with Bush and Gore too lol. People are just express their opinions now more than ever thanks to mobile devices.

This is stupid, don't think Trump supporters would be as whiny as liberals if the reverse happen

Dead people voting is a fucking meme.

Some were threatening to start an uprising

It is very possible
News Political News
19 Dead People 'Registered to Vote for Hillary Clinton'
A Virginia student reportedly registered 19 deceased Virginians with the intent of using their identities to cast votes for Hillary Clinton.

Texans threatened the same with Obama.

Well at least they go down fighting, and not whining like children.

They started a petition to secede, and even that was a meme

People are rioting this time

And some southern states like Texas did that with Obongo. In the end no one has the guts.

Oh please. They won't do shit once you point a gun at them. Lol.

Most of those posting under the US flag on Sup Forums, are millennial progressives and self-hating whites of the following type:

youtube.com/watch?v=rsN-9oXRVjU

Where they are found, they should be killed, mutilated or castrated. The men in particular should be raped like women.

>rioting
Kek. You afraid of a small group of rioters?

You know LHL wants TPP right? Now he pissed off china and trump gonna tear TPP down we're fucked

No, but comparing the secession """"movement"""" in Texas to this is stupid

>Virginia
>California
Nice education you got there in Indonesia

TPP would have enslaved us. Just imagine, you are torrenting some shit and then American lawyers break down your door and assrape you to death. They would have that power under the TPP.

Who we gonna export to now? Trump's protectionist, China's pissed at us for SCS, entire ASEAN Duterte, Najib, etc. all hates us or just neutral, not going to go well for SG

Nippon L.I.P.

It would have made the ISP take down the search result just like what the DMCA does. The TPP's main fault was that it was too restrictive on ip law. The greedy fucks writing the law had to make such fucking ridiculous intellectual property laws that they even overshadowed the good parts. TPP would have gutted a lot of tariffs which would have been good for trade along with compelling nations to heed certain environmental standards, but that doesn't justify the much worse parts.

No, I'm saying that if its already possible in another place that restricts it, it can be even more rampant in cal. that allows it.

Sometimes I just wish LKY is still here, he'll know what to do.

That's not very old.

TPP had it's good parts but it had too much shit on it.

Would Al Gore have done a better job? As in no Iraq bullshit.

George Soros (jew) is organizing all of these 'protests'.

And the media (jew-owned) is blowing it out of proportion like they always do, to make people think that 95% of the country doesn't want Trump.

Isn't it just 10% that just making a lot of noise, while the silent majority watches, "drinking SJW tears"?

>Who we gonna export to now?
The US.
We don't need a trade deal made by corps to decide what politicians should between two nations.

>Trump is a real white man.Doesn't give up until the end. Even against all odds, everyone hating on him, polls showing him getting crushed he still perseveres through.I truly cannot wait until we hang every single last nigger once and for all. God bless Trump. God bless America.
Retarded leaf. He did nothing exceptional that others haven't done. Fighting to the end is what you're meant to normally do in an election.
>muh saviour of the white race
He took down the Muslim banning platform on his website.

Dumb cumskin.

2000 was much more controversial
>Governor of Florida who just happens to be brother of presidential candidate purges a bunch of people from voting eligibility when a lot of them were actually eligible but the Supreme Court denies a recount because of Equal Protection
Incomparable to a bunch of people bitching about losing.

The bar that bush set was low enough for anyone to be better than him.

Honest question, are you depressed?

2000 was worse

Nope, Clinton won the popular vote, the "silent majority" is with her.

Say bye bye to your economy

The part you're ignoring is that Clinton won the popular vote, and what people are protesting is the electoral college, something that Trump himself urged people to do before the election.

>47%
>majority

What?

That just makes it even better.

I love watching the tears of dumb liberals who don't even understand their country's voting system.

Trump supporter were threatening to riot if Hillary won. God Sup Forums is so retarded.

>people are protesting is the electoral college,
Pretty confident they are protesting Trump.

Also, if popular vote mattered then Trump would have campaigned in California. Everyone knew the rules.

>Sup Forums
>fulfilling their threats

Also, a whataboutism is not an argument.
Republicans didn't riot in 2008 or 2012.

Trump won 47.3%, Hillary won 47.8%.

Fine, they're protesting both. You could say they're protesting Trump BECAUSE of the electoral college.

They know how the system works, that's why it's being protested, because it enables people who lose the popular vote to take power.

Who cares? The majority of them will lost their steam. You can't riot all the time, that shit takes energy.

>Trump won 47.3%, Hillary won 47.8%.

Notice how she has done no requests for recounts, anywhere?

I'm guessing she has a few percents of dead people.
And its not for the sake of unity, she's not trying to tell people to stop protesting.
Even gore requested recounts.

>Trump won 47.3%, Hillary won 47.8%.

Neither of these are a majority. Are you illiterate?

Are you? I put "silent majority" in quotations to show I didn't agree with the term.

So wait. If you criticize X in 2012 you can't use X in 2016?

So I didn't like swimming when I was 14, but now at 18 I enjoy it.

>muh dead people
Face it, if the system was rigged, Trump wouldn't have won.

>I put "silent majority" in quotations to show I didn't agree with the term.

That's not what quotation marks are used to do, and in no way was that obvious to me.

"Silent majority" is a political term from 1968 that Nixon stated. Therefore you put quotation marks around it because it was a quotation.

>if the system was rigged, Trump wouldn't have won.

Although this is a decent argument, it's not logically sound. Maybe the elites wanted Trump all along?

>Thinking the elites care in the first place and don't just put on a show.
Silly child.

When you run on a platform of being "not like the other politicians", you're expected to be more consistent than the other politicians, which means you cant suddenly change your opinion on something when it benefits you.

It wasn't obvious enough, I agree and I apologize. But I put the term "silent majority" in quotes because I disagreed with the concept of a silent majority even existing in that context, the real silent majority hated both candidates. I just put "silent majority" to signal I was referring to the concept the Singaporean was talking about, even though I disagree about it.

Muh popular vote

Really wish they taught government and civics courses instead of gender studies and memes.

And? All that proves is Hillary got snubbed twice.

The US was never supposed to be a direct democracy. These protesters are idiots

Dirty progressives like you, where caught, should be mutilated by having your nostrils slit

I'm a centrist actually.

Why are you so butthurt all the time? Are you depressed?

Being a centrist does not preclude socially progressive views, support for multiculturalism, and special rights and protection for racial and sexual minorities

nothing radical about not being able to make hard decisions

>Le centrism = being indecisive meme
Kill yourself

Well I don't support multiculturalism or what you said. I was just clarifying things for OP because it's always beneficial when people understand how people who disagree with them think. Now answer