Has Sup Forums seen this?

He's the GOAT. Only completely asscucked Bradybitches disagree

Inb4 they come in and smear Peyton because the entire world thinks Peyton is better except for specifically New England

>replying to your own thread

>espn
>sportsnation
> votes: 1,363

What a great sample size.

2 scripted rings vs 4 rings*

Neat

Would you trust Choke-a-ton Manning to win a game if your life was on the line?

I'd take Eli before him if I needed to win 1 game.

How many fucking times is your insecure ass going to make this thread? You clearly want a massive circle jerk over Manning. Just go to a fucking Broncos or Colts forum. You're not convincing anyone of anything on here with your favorite choking meme QB.

kek. saved.

Obsessed

>There are now 5 posters in this thread

Also, 1363 votes? Pic related, it's what 1000 people in a room looks like

HEY OP

I got a better one for you.

>BRADY FAGS ABSOLUTELY BTFO

>cheating
>lying
>uggs spokesperson

sorry whats the issue here

You're not much of a statistician are you?

You're welcome to make a poll yourself though lmao

Bradycucks are so pathetic lmao

>square cities

>cities

go poo in loo

>cities

>314
>3+4-1
>7-1

>getting this triggered because someone is so tired to the point of typing "cities" instead "states"

>being up past bedtime

Are Pats fans uneducated or what? 1363 votes is more than enough of a decent sample size and you'd know that if you took any beginner statistics course.

I think a poll with about 1500 people not to long ago proclaimed the Canadiens as Canada's team

Was pretty fun explaining stats to butthurt HFboards posters

the only real issue is if the sample is representative or not. 1000+ is a fucking hefty sample size and anyone that thinks otherwise is probably a mcdonalds cashier

>who is better
>a QB everyone hates
>or a QB everyone likes
i wonder

Not sure I trust the validity of these pools

polls*

Peypey was the regular season GOAT

I didn't know Brady had a pet horse

my wifes son made me vote for peyton or i would have to wash his car, sorry lads

>genuinely thinking a poll of 1363 online basement dwellers' opinions are credible

Good looking, pussy-magnet quarterbacks with money are the epitome of who these people got bullied by in high school.

It's obvious why they're opposed to Brady.

I'd love to see the lopsided results in favor of Brady if they asked every player, coach and GM in the league.

Peypey was the GOAT, period

>the reason people like Peyton over Brady is they're just mad

Holy fuck, Bradyfags are pathetic

See 117k knowedgable sports patricians

So reliable...

To be fair it was a record breaking offense. I bet the 18-1 Patriots probably would have had a similar polling when they shit the bed hard

I'm sorry you're a salty Canuck Pats fag

>Bradycucks are so obsessed with Peyton they actively root against him

So insecure.

Are you trying to say the Habs aren't Canada's team???

It doesn't matter whatsoever who basement dwellers online like more. I clearly told you why americucks sympathize with Peyton as opposed to the good-looking, pussy-magnent QB in Brady.

Objectively, Brady is far superior. This is not a remotely close debate.

>it's an obsessed Canadian autist that bandwagons the Patriots comes and spergs out thread

You've literally made this thread once per day for the last month. You're the obsessed, insecure one. Quit projecting. Seek help.

Neutral fag here, Brady.

A better question would be who had a better career between Brady or Montana.

Peyton and Brees are also more comparable.

You're in it and are 40% of the posts lmfao, just completely hate filled and insecure

>pats ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''fans'''''''''''''''''''''''''' absolutely anally annihilated

If Brady is so much better why are Patriot fans so insecure?

I'm in the thread? Wow, great observation captain obvious.

I'm shitposting with facts and images that I know for a fact are infuriating the shit out of you. You're shaking right now and just set yet another reminder on your phone to re-make a variation of this thread tomorrow.

Look at you rage-post. You're behind every single USA post in here and you know it, lmao.

You can't say somebody is rageposting when you reply like this.

>makes same variation of thread once per day
>calls others insecure when they respond and upset you with facts + purposely shitpost images

>dat projection

"Hey guys this Peyton Manning fellow must be good at quarterback. He has the most passing yards, touchdowns, game winning drives, wins, probowls, and MVPs. Hell, he might be the best."

>"REEEEEEEEEEE FUCK YOU! NICE CHERRYPICKED STATS YOU FAGGOT DOUBLENIGGER! HE TEABAGGED A CHICK IN 1995! HE'S BEEN CARRIED HIS WHOLE LIFE! REEEE NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT, IT'S NOT EVEN A DEBATE!!!!"

Pat fans are so pathetic.

checked

Quads confirm, Peyton is GOAT and Bradyfags are all autistic fucks

"goat"

>mfw one of those teams one the owl that year at that time

Can Bradycucks actually argue without spilling spaghetti or trying to use smear tactics?

That was clearly leading up to the Broncos/Seahawks SuperBowl, dumbass. Not some pre-season poll.

>Pat fans are so pathetic.
>they have been alive to watch their team win 4 superbowls

no they really arent

Peyton
>universally loved
>all American man
>objectively the best QB of all time who won superbowls with two different franchises proving his individual worth

Brady
>weird and secretive
>universally disliked outside of his domain
>cheater
>only argument he has for being even top 5 all time is his team success that is more to do with coaching staff than anything he has done

Bingo.

>posting 3 different responses consecutively
My god, you're upset

Tom had a better career

Peyton was a better player

Idk man, the dude owns every record, has the most MVPs, 2 rings, etc.

The entire Bradycuck argument they resort to is 4>2

Also holds the record for most one and dones in postseason play...I mean are you really going to ignore all those ints he threw in the postseason?

I know you are just shitposting so you will probably respond with an ad hominem instead of having a logical discussion here. Honestly peyton is most talented qb to play the game but he is also one of the most mentally weak ones to play the game. How else can you explain the all the ints he threw when the game was on the line? I'm not even a Brady lover (cowboys fan here) but Brady by far has had a better career taking into account the loaded rosters that Peyton wasted...(did you see all those top 10 defenses he has had?)

>It's a "Brady has never had stacked teams" post

Where in my post did I say that Brady hasn't had stacked teams? His early 2000 teams were stacked as fuck especially on defense...but don't try to sit there and tell me that peyton's teams were low on talent and that he was carrying by himself when he has had both great receiving cores and defenses for most of his career. Worst of all he couldn't win a championship till he got carried by his defense even though he had edgerrin james, Marvin Harrison, Reggie wayne as formidable weapons on his team.

I just don't know how you can sit here and tell me that Peyton isn't the GOAT because he lost some games in the 1st round

Isn't postseason success what separates the good players from the goat players? Aren't GOAT players supposed to rise up to the occasion and Olay better when their team needs them them the most? I mean I can sit here and tell you that Tony Romo is one of the best qbs of all time because statistically he is but it wouldn't be true. He has great stats but his postseason numbers tell a different story.

His regular season records are next to meaningless. Just stop. Brett Favre had most of them before - nobody dares to even consider him a "GOAT" yet alone top 3-5 of all time. Favre actually contributed to a SuperBowl run/win.

Those stats will most likely be broken by Brady or Brees anyway, so stop clinging to that. Wait until they've attempted as many passes/played as many games at least.

He lost 9 fucking times in the 1st round. Often being the higher seed. That's absolutely pathetic. And it's not just the first round losses. It's the SuperBowls (embarrassing pick-6 to lose vs the Saints) and embarrassing 43-8 loss to the Seahawks. It's the lack of contribution to both teams that dragged him to 2 rings. Trent Dilfer and Brad Johnson had better stats/contributed more to their teams in their SuperBowl post-seasons than Manning did, yet they're constantly mocked as being game managers and QBs who were carried.

Dude, you've posted at least 20 times in this thread. Get a grip

If you think Peyton is a better qb you are kidding yourself. Seriously, Brady is just a better player move on with your life.

That's not what the numbers and polls say. Sorry bud

Just watch the game, Brady is a better player especially with the game on the line, when he plays as many games as Peyton he will hold all the records too.

americans are bizarre

from a foriengers POV brady has the more impressive resume. like someone else said, favre had those records too, who cares

He wont though, he's 39 years old.

How is that legacy thing going for you, Tom?

What accolades does Brady have that eclipses Peytons that isn't Superbowl rings, a team accomplishment

>Brady is a better player especially with the game on the line
Didn't he fuck up in the AFC Championship game this year?

>Peyton Manning
>The most overrated QB of all time
>Literally wasted a decade of all powerful teams

ok

What's overrated about him? The dude has been the best player at every competitive level

>Get steroids sent to your house
>No one bats an eye lid

Seriously, how was a bigger deal not made of this?

Dude was old balls and washed up, just wanted to finish out the season.

The good he caused let it slide even if he was guilty

Lol wut.

They would've won if Gostkowski made the extra point earlier in the game.

The offensive line also gave up 20 hits - most in a NFL game since 2008.

>inb4 excuses

His own team could've just lay down and given up and you'd still call it an excuse if I mentioned it.

>it's an "everybody sucked and screwed up except Tom Terrific" post

I think some people thought Brady was better 2 years ago after beating the Seahawks but this last Superbowl Manning getting his 2nd pretty much cemented him as the best.

Crazy how things like that work

>Tom
>1 TD
>2 INT

Yea, he fucked up. Deal with it.

Tom Brady is literally the greatest athlete in any sport ever. Has anyone ever maintained such consistent perfection throughout their career?

(Note: basketball is a meme sport and doesn't count so please don't post any basketball players)

>shit in college
>drafted to be a backup
>take over the reigns on a stacked team due to injury, throw one TD all postseason, win ring
>proceed to ride out stacked teams while you finally develop after 7 years

Manning has definitely had an embarassing postseason record throughout his career. It seems like he was the GOAT against teams outside of the playoffs.

Not really. Pretty fucking great actually. Probably the only two that had better are Flacco and Brady during his tenure

Manning is 3-1 over Brady head-to-head in AFC Champ games. You know? The games that matter.

Manning holds the record for most first round playoffs losses AND overall playoffs losses.

And? He's been to the playoffs the most. There's two options, win the Superbowl or get a loss. It's pretty realistic that the dude with the most playoff appearances would have the most losses as well.

I get it sounds like a good le choker soundbite but when you think about it it is perfectly rational

I just can't help but see Manning as a total fraud. It's like how he had a terrible performance against the Panthers, but tried to mask it by celebrating a 2 point conversion as if he had thrown a legit TD pass in that game. He's a big game fraud to me.

>using a single game to make that judgement

Not gonna bother reading his shitposts, but has the Canadian redditor Brady faggot posted "cringe" yet?

>mfw, a Canadian is actually a Brady fan

What planet do we live in again?

He's most likely the old banner tripcuck Sean. You can tell by how much he spergs out

This must've been polled last year.

Peyton was pretty awful this year. That should help him.

>pussy magnet
>married a tranny