Actually the problem with Trump election reveals huge problem all over the world: due to internet we now have a huge...

Actually the problem with Trump election reveals huge problem all over the world: due to internet we now have a huge educational and political gap in all the societies worldwide.
It was seen good previously in MENA during Arab spring, when revolutions started by progressive liberals were run over by Islamists. We have seen it during Brexit where old and uneducated people voted leave while youth voted remain. We see it here in Russia in any opinion poll - young and educated people tend to be more liberal.
Now we see it in USA: all the most developed states voted for Hillary, while poor states, rust belt, Midwest voted for Trump.
It's like every country now has two societies with a huge gap between them.

I think it's because of the internet: ideas spread fast and worldwide, and people accept them. It's also a thing because of higher education becoming very common.

>young and (((educated)))

That's true but we can hardly do anything about it.

>implying British education is bad
I should tell this to our oligarchs, they don't know where they send their children to.
But we can. It's internet, dude. We can enlighten people. We can teach them critical thinking, tell people about science and shit. For example, internet is full of non meme racist who unironically believe that black people are inherently stupid while science tells different. We have religious people of picreleated tier who should be debated.

The only thing it revealed is how brainwashed the YOUNG EDUCATED are by mainstream media lies making them believe removing people like gadaffi and Assad is a good thing and that Russia is bad.

>here in Russia
>young and educated
You mean stupid?

People underestimate the power of anime.

Well, Russian interests naturally contradict American interests so obviously we are bad for them. Obviously removing Assad would benefit USA evading Russian influence from MENA.

Meh, we still have some decent education remained from SU.

>yoba
>not drinking wodka

maybe its just you brainwashed by Sup Forums and RT?

and implying I only browse mainstream media...

What does educated mean these days?

In the US, loans are handed out like candy. At ever increasing prices. Scholarships are handed out based on skin color, not merit.

The course work is questionable. The educators have a left leaning agenda and push it. Those with opposing views are shouted down, attacked, silenced.

Once they graduate, they find no work because they don't have any real skills or knowledge that applies to the real world. Or due to the surplus of degrees handed out there is just not enough work to go around.

Meanwhile trades are always hiring. But they are looked down on. Estimates for trade job openings get into the millions. But since kids have been successfully brainwashed into thinking they need to go into debt at a 4 year in gender studies, these jobs go unfilled.

No matter what you say wrong about the younger generation, the reality is that they are the future of your society no matter what. Baby boomers had the whole package with them, education and living with minimum wage, social stability and a fair economic deals, yet they somehow managed to fuck it up and put them in the situation they are in right now, savings pluming down, stupid consumerist ideas given through generation and the whole idea that anything related to social investment is deemed as communism.
They had their chance to fuck it up, now the young "brainwashed" populations should decide for their own future, not old timers that made the wrong choice.

You complain about the arab spring, yet thik Hillary should have won? You know her involvment in Libya right?

that being said, trump is shit as well. I can't wait to see all the butthurt when he doesn't deliver on anything he said

Because of this post, I hope he doesn't deliver on better relations with Russia and you get nuked comrade

better start building that wall because mexico ain't gonna do it just because of "muh tariffs"

You're a faggot

Copmmon sense of common man must triumph over the evil intellectualism of the educated elites!

Funny how my state has one of the higher standards of living and still voted Trump

I thought trump fans didn't get triggered so easily? whats the matter?

>The educators have a left leaning agenda and push it. Those with opposing views are shouted down, attacked, silenced.
>he unironically believes that shit
go back to pol, brainlet

>Assad is a good thing
>A dictator that willingly let his country went to ruin and let thousands of innocents get killed is a good thing
Assad is the prime responsible of the refugee crisis m8

Left think they can outgrow right and right will disappear quiet. This is stupid.

>It's like every country now has two societies with a huge gap between them
cool, I'm a part of weeb intelligentsia

There is a huge divide. Until the rest of the western liberals realize that dismissing people's arguments by calling them racist or camparing them to Hitler doesn't work, and is a terrible way to go about things, then people like Trump are going to win.
t. Disenfranchise Liberal
Fuck this safespace PC bullshit. It helps nobody.

I really hope you aren't serious with this post.

This has been a topic of discussion among even the left.

I'm 31. Why are you so sure these kids have the wisdom or knowledge to make the right choice?

There is a reason people grow conservative as they age.

any examples of such "leftist agenda" ?

>highly educated people ALWAYS vote more liberal, so in order to justify their lack in education and general stupidity right winger brainlets made up "unis are pushing leftist agenda and don't even guarantee jobs!!"

>try to treat people with respect guise, we're here to learn
>omg, leftist agenda !!!

Because letting Benghazi burn would have been better ?

>Fuck this safespace PC bullshit. It helps nobody.
Safespace is indeed a strange concept, but I don't understand why everyone is having this reaction against "PC". I mean, what's the alternative? Offending people? It seems like what is referred to as "PC" is simply an evolving standard for what's polite. Once upon a time, "nigger" was okay to say, but it's not seen as polite language anymore. What exactly is the problem with being polite and making the slightest effort to not offend people?

but uni students they buy into the progressive shit in this country are almost always retards

I disagree. There are tons of safe spaces everywhere.
The white house is a safe space for the president and his aides to work.
Your house is a safe space for you and your family.
Even the Republican and Democratic Conventions are big safe spaces for their respective parties.
You wouldn't tolerate guys singing the Internationale in the middle of a big speech at the Republican convention, especially if they provoke and look for troubles.

Same things in college and blacks/latinos/faggots, they want a place to party and discuss without being constanly interrupted and, often, insulted.

It does devolves into circlejerk, but they have the right to form a private club. Freedom of association, especially if it hurts nobody (unlike, say, the kkk)

>camparing them to Hitler
Pretty sure that's reserved for Obama.

Racists are racists dude. They just don't like to be called out on it. PC culture is not really the problem, the main problem is an empathy gap between both sides.

I know a guy who honestly belive in some sort of nazi gnosticism that states, among other crazy stuff, than non whites are soulless philosophical zombies, ergo it is okay to enslave or even vivisect them.

How do I not simply dismiss it as bullshit and also racist?