YESTERDAY KOREA

1,000,000 people

President park!
Go away !!

Other urls found in this thread:

ibtimes.com/north-koreas-kim-jong-un-orders-military-kill-south-korean-leaders-wife-missing-2442305
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wassup

Tell us more

very cool

What is habbening?

Revolutionary rebels 1000k in capital

Dont they have jobs

what's the siege progress

Are those people aren't afraid of dark magic mastered by your cultist government?

It was Saturday evening.

Thats irrelevant, koreans work 8 days a week

Actually, what is your military guy right now? I doubt those feminazi infiltrated the army.

>memes so strong that north korea unironically became best korea
nice

ibtimes.com/north-koreas-kim-jong-un-orders-military-kill-south-korean-leaders-wife-missing-2442305

>tfw when even the commie dictator of NK is tired by the witches controlling the south

Capital fortress, no general no artillery
Still -38

Pic related

serves you right, if you shit is literally your lucky charm

>21st century
>Presidential election

I love living in an island country.

You Koreans are always crazy. America loves Korea because of the strangeness.

is the shaman friend story, who communicates with the presidents dead mum still true? or was it bullocks

Windsor-Yamato royal wedding when?

It was true Deutschfriend.
SK is fucked beyond believe. As soon as crazy fems start throwing bloody pads in the streets, the world will end.

looks like the castles are burning

So has she stepped down

Who are the other politicians opposing her

Dumb gooks

STFU GOOK FROM GOOKVILLE

And I thought western feminists were bad.

Is this another one of Putin's plans of taking over the world?

>TFW SK makes our former analphabet bum bandit of a president look sane in comparison.

I wish you good luck, lads. If things turn south, send all the Korean qts to Brazil. We'll take care of them.

>north is ruled by literally god
>south is ruled by shaman

damn
who can even beat them?

>best monarchs
>not habsburgs

>laughing_franz_josef.jpg

Let me get the pic for you, its horrific.

It really baffles me how your president hasn't resign yet, it is really embarassing and disrespectful to your people.

There you go.

>why.jpg

if he was so great how come his empire got partitioned? habsburgerreich more like assburgerslavs lmao

How do austrian think about their habsburgs?

I really wonder why you dumb fuckers come here and build this thread. this is FUCKING SHAMEFUL DISPLAY.

Is this the cult the pressie's bum buddy is from?

Because they are protesting in internet not a real world

We tend to idolize them.
I guess most of us have a kind of glorified view of the Austrian Empire.
That's the flag in my living room.

>habsburgs
they got very impressive jaw lol

The only good thing about Habsburg is that their family member actually cooperate with each other instead killing each other for the throne like other royal family.

SHAMEFUR DISPREY*

Fixed it for you.

korean feminism

south korea was a mistake. this is what you get if you were a near 3 world country less than 45 years ago, and developed way to quickly

Austrian poster here is very rare
How do austrian view germany?

insect

>literal cult running the country from the shadows
How the fuck does this even happen in the first place? This is just insane.

There is no clear "austrian-view" on Germany.
Some want to join them again, Reichstyle, some laugh at them because of their turkish immigration.
But most dislike them strongly, if you know any german watch "Die Piefke Saga". It was a show made by the austrian state-television, about how much we hate the germans, and their fucking arrogance.
Also football. Cordoba!

>But most dislike them strongly, if you know any german watch "Die Piefke Saga". It was a show made by the austrian state-television, about how much we hate the germans, and their fucking arrogance.

But you guys are just an independent part of Germany, don't you have that same arrogance?

>some laugh at them because of their turkish immigration.
do you mean syrian immigration? bcuz you have tons of turks too

Aren't you guys about to be taken over by pan-african marxists who want to genocide the whites?

We are? Last time I checked the chinks were getting ready to move in. I don't give a fuck about what happens in this shithole.

Look at this fucking burgermuncher.
You don't know anything about european history right?
They came with their DeutscheMark and thought they could buy the whole country. Fuck the Germans.

We have mostly ex-Yugoslavians.

>austrian habsburgs

Thank you bitch

>any feminists
>good

European feminism is especially the worst since it is actually destroying countries right now