>FAQ and abbreviations list for those new to /bet/
pastebin.com/tPXwjDi6

>Help for gambling addiction/suicide hotlines
pastebin.com/SVqUYKbf

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Jahmalhm/status/727891888540405761
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaywick
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

House next door just burned down lads, I dunno whod have called the firemen if I didn't think it was the delivery man for my takeaway making the noises outside. absolutely shaking

Is there a way to bet on this?

Who up colossal from preto last night?

down and concerned

PELLETS
E
L
L
E
T
S

Hey guys, ive got an interview today for a job. Should I mention my gambling and or shrewdness if they ask about past experience? Either way it sucks I have to miss out on the morning matches to go to this, hoping I get an offer though.

What's the job for, lid?

A job in tax, just finishing uni in a month. Gonna miss all the free time I've had over the past 3 years though

Vardy @3.75 sports personality of the year.

Will he really win if this is in December?

Yeah man, especially after he brings it home for us.

>for us

God save the queen.

pmsl

DAC, fucking virgin click, serves me right desu lids

You on SKT as well?
>falling for the sktwinslol
>pic related
JUST me up

tfw i JUST KNOW 365 are going to send me a greasy free £10 after my surreal Dundee losses.

In a stupid attempt to be shrewd I put a unit each on SKT first blood, first baron, first turret, first to 10 kills. The only thing that saved me was first inhib. Piling on FW now.

/bet/ pls give tip bet that make me rich. thnx

>Sweden drifting to @25

Frans plz

The crackheads who live there are just sat outside in the streets in deck chairs with beers like they're at a BBQ

Fire caused by drug abuse @evens

Should I top up on backing Sweden and Holland at this point? m

RNG to beat g2 at 1.5 should be easy money
G2 is 0-3 while rng is 3-0 while beating the best team in the tournament
Watched the game but I don't remember about the specifics, they should have first dragon and baron at least though

Shrewd?

lewd

Need betfair trading strats help !

don't see liverpool winning tbqf

so yeah pretty shrewd matey

cba to vote desu

i was going to vote but i've had 4 fuckers come to my door and tell me to vote labour in the past week.

and like 6 flyers about labour in the post.

if you can't even organise a campaign so each house only gets visited once i am dropping you instantly

labour is a dead cert for me anyway so not arsed

no one else in here EDL?

mate do my tax return give u fiver

Whatever you do today, don't vote. You'll only encourage the bastards.

sorry mate, haven't got the job yet

think the interview went well, the dude winked at me though. What does that mean?

also if you're gambling full time for a living you shouldn't have any income tax mate.

When real life starts to merge with /bet/ life

Been out to vote today but can't seem to find Claudio Ranieri on the ballot paper?

BT here. The number of bookings lines for the second leg of the Europa League are over 4.5 and over 5.0 whereas the first leg were both over 4.5 IIRC. Going off the last 14 second legs back to 08/09, the average number of bookings is 5.6 rising to 5.9 with reds included Although 14 games is a limited sample, the average bookings for first legs was only 4.2 so I'm guessing that traders haven't taken into account the differences between the two legs when setting prices for today. Over 4.5 in the Liverpool game is 1.96 on Pinny and over 5.0 is 2.06 on IBC, both games with all to play for so it could get fiery lids.

No reason not to have 40k on Trump @1.04 tbqh.

when are you setting up a tt buddy?

Do you have to pay back student loan if you're gambling full time?

Bookies clueless pmsl

Nope. They'll hassle you and try take to you to court but as long as you keep proof of all your gambling then you don't have to pay tax and student loans are repaid via taxable yearly income or your own contribution.

If you don't ever receive a taxable income then technically you would never have to pay back the student loan.

I don't recommend this though because if you can afford to pay of a student loan it's important to do so or you'll see the loan system getting even worse, might not affect you now but if you have kids and they want to go to uni they could be paying a lot more for a lot less.

Not arsed, haha suckers

ARP tipping mainstream lotto shite pmsl

small on aarhus fremad 2 sw @1.9

Small on Supermassive first turret vs CLG for all you virginclickers

2fast mr.skrtel

that's 1111, was about to get on and post a small on overs but too late, might still get on them if freja start looking dangerous as this is a 6 point match for them

I managed to get on before the goal, worth rebacking AH?

I knew you lived in an utter utter shithole.

Wow, rude

yeah but i'd wait a bit or get on overs now, pretty end-to-end game atm

You just know his family vote Labour, only see each other at funerals and drink tesco branded lemonade. London is such a shit place to live.

hmm wondered about this, only just been asked to send my recent bank statement

>the goal that cost /bet/ a small fortune

twitter.com/Jahmalhm/status/727891888540405761

aarhus with the 2nd, tears if you're not on

I'm a greasy London student m8, I'm actually a cheeky Essex lad

Just checked TT, why was Molde tipped? Didn't we agree it wasn't a good bet? Could have tipped Tromso instead..

london is dece

C H E L M S F O R D

It was Euan sabotaging the account

Not sure yet but not for a while

>this Sweden drift
cbfa might just cash out for a huge loss now, what were you playing at BT

Maybe worse.

Where in Essex lid? I'll come test your chin.

>not topping up
It's like you don't want to make money

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaywick

Cool picture, I enjoyed looking at it

Fire alarms are a big thing on your island. A friend of mine sends me voice messages of the alarm in his house all the time. Needless to say it pisses him off

will look to get on dempo o2.5 once it nears evens, missed the -1 but there should be 2 more atleast, dempo at home don't sit back after getting ahead and gangtok with nothing to play for might snag one too

Gonna put a cheeky one on Inter Turku if in-play supports it, lineup looks aight

don't know if this is a meme now, got far too much riding on something i know nothing about

>It was constructed in the 1930s as a holiday resort for Londoners, but over time has become one of the most deprived areas in the country.
Wew lad

>topping up

you got any shares ?

u wot Hass?
I ent evan baitin ya mandem.

Hass, how can I go from talking to a bare grot sket on Teedot, to meetin the hoe for food or somein?

what is THE scandislags bet to place on this fine afternoon?

Me raping your mom,

Aayyyyy got em senpai

fuck off you penny punting gypsy

wow that's rude, think i just popped a vein tbqh

Coming in to OUR /bet/! Taking OUR tips.
Fuck off, British tips for British /bet/ users.

astana sw worth a punt tbqh famalams

but i just posted like 6 winners in a row, can i get a citizenship now or do i have to marry a paki girl? :-}

Listen, Dominika. Don't talk about Hass sister like that okay. He's one of us.

I'll let you marry me sister if you keep spoonfeeding me

What are the odds guys? It's clearly a 'fixed' marriage

There's no way Hass will let her be fixed up with a slav.

saw an opportunity for (you)s and had to go for it, i have nothing against the quintessentially british

>fixed up
very delicate choice of words my friend, made me grin

VOTE for a brexit

This desu senpai.
JFs OUT of bet!

yes

british pride on the rise, might just start a coup with the krauts and the yanks 2bh

also

massive rball m9's

5 now, why didn't I hammer AH/overs, SIGHHHHHH

Elfsborg have a MUCH better team out, should win from here

hate when there's so many goals that you go from being glad it's comfy to being mad for not re-backing like a madman

Fight the drift lid

Please help me

Waiting for -1

got on @2.8, dropped a bit too much by now imo, but still not bad

>Now -0.75
Might wait for that

My last tinder experience ended in tears desu, dunno if I should be giving anyone advice