Bundesliga

>New Bayern boss Carlo Ancelotti wants to sign Roma and Bosnia and Herzegovina midfield player Miralem Pjanic, 26, in a €40m deal this summer.

>Wolfsburg are planning a move for Dortmund's Columbian striker Adrian Ramos, 30.

>Manchester United asked Andre Weinzierl to wait a year before taking over as manager, so André Breitenreiter could see out his contract. But Weinzierl believes he is closer than at any stage to being confirmed as the next Schalke boss.

>Forward Mario Götze, 23, still believes his future lies at Bayern, despite spending more time on the substitutes bench' than the pitch in recent weeks.

>Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, 30, says there are "no regrets" and the team "gave their best" during the 2-1 victory over Atletico, which confirmed the Madrilistas as CHampions League final participants.

>Bayern have told on-loan Juventus forward Kingsley Coman, 19, to make it clear to the Old Lady he wants to leave permanently.

>Gladbach's Norwegian midfield player Havard Nordtveit, 25, is wanted by West Ham United.

>Birmingham City could move for midfielder Robert Tesche if Nottingham Forest do not offer the 28-year-old former Hamburg player a new contract.

gooooooooooood morning

Morning

Time to reapply thermal paste and clean the interieur of my laptop

played football yesterday and now my whole body hurts and i can barely walk

sport ist mord

I know no one else has been brave enough to say it so I'll be the one: Pep's Bayern is a failure.

Who else enjoys a good game of footy?

>Andre Weinzierl

everybody has been saying that tho

That's the joke

also who /GOATzig/ here

Okay

I prefer static shenannigans around a goal

moin

thats what you get for not stretching before and after

Le samourai was good.
Did that last week.
Pretty fun actually.

Cleaning the dust out of the fan would have probably been enough this time

>old movies
groß

England v Sri Lanka soon lads then an elite ODI tri-series in the Caribbean

Do the prozzies not like them lad?

>test cricket

what are you on about

Hi where are the pep memes

Guten

Which one?

H-hello friends

Hi

Good evening bundes

Evening

middle, why?

Good evening

play regular+proper warmup+auslaufen

I have a job interview on Saturday

I like seeing people write about stuff I post and those pictures always make for a great discussion

Okay

Thanks

>Robert Tesche

Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Hmm, alright.

So far I'm the only one that has responded. Which one do you chose?

as Manchester United coach ?

No, fast food cashier

Time to give my father a phone call

Hope your father is doing well

same

He is

Checked

Date of Fathers Day
>Father's Day is observed on the third Sunday of June

2015 - Sunday, June 21st
2016 - Sunday, June 19th
2017 - Sunday, June 18th
2018 - Sunday, June 17th
2014 - Sunday, June 16th

So does every country have their own fathers day dates?

Landspokalfinale today at 17:00 between AGF and FCK.
I took the train to the countryside today and saw two AGF fans who boarded the train the other way back to Copenhagen. Made me wonder what led two guys from Århus to move here.

great anecdote

GYMNASTIKFORENING

Thank you

Yeah haha

>pjanic
>worth £40 million

KEK, he was completely shackled in a vital euro 2016 playoff match for 180 minutes by Ciaran fucking Clark.

>„Es ist noch alles möglich. Es ist noch nichts entschieden“, sagte Mats Hummels (27) gegenüber BVB-Fans in einem auf Instagram veröffentlichten Video. Am vergangenen Donnerstag teilte Borussia Dortmund offiziell mit, dass der Innenverteidiger den Verein im Sommer in Richtung München verlassen will. Ein Transfer hänge demnach von der Zahlungsbereitschaft der Bayern ab.
>Gibt es doch noch Chancen auf einen Verbleib des Kapitäns? „Diese Drecksmitteilung hat einen anderen Eindruck erweckt. Keine Ahnung, warum man die machen muss“, so Hummels weiter.
>Hummels in charge of understanding a Gesellschaft mit beschränkter Haftung & Compagnie Kommanditgesellschaft auf Aktien

>buyern
>reasonable transfers
Bayern is infamous for there rather weak scouting. All the smart tranfers in the last 6 years where done by Pep and Heynckes.

When will it be revealed that Mats Hummels is actually a little girl.
Statements on Instagram, my god...

The way he handles all of this is embarrassing.

>England v Sri Lanka

The ECB really needs to negotiate an international window for the IPL with the BCCI because they can't just keep playing New Zealand and Sri Lanka every year on rotation because no one else will play them in May.

> then an elite ODI tri-series in the Caribbean
Will only be interesting if Windies pick their good players. If they chimp out on all the T20 mercs again then Australia will win every single game.

GOAT team

Alpha as fuck

Putting a lot of things right in my appartment right now

>keine ahnung warum man die machen muss

i laughed yesterday and i do indeed laugh today

how can you literally be this retarded
that's almost großkreutz level of dumbness

oh and speaking of großkreutz
he posted this on instagram yesterday

>Arsch aufreißen - kämpfen - gewinnen Ausreden zählen nicht mehr!
Werde alles geben und probieren aus der SCHEISSE rauszukommen. Reicht es nicht , würde ich niemals so den Verein verlassen , sondern es wieder ausbügeln. Ich brenne
Dafür habe ich zu viel Stolz

Good morning Kyouko

Haha holy shit Dortmund players truly are the lowest of the low.

This is genuinely embarrassing to read.

good morning

SHINJI

Please tell me which Bundesliga club you support, I want to see some smart footballers.

>Der englische Meister Leicester City hat nach Angaben der belgischen Zeitung „Het Laatste Nieuws“ ein Auge auf Borussia Mönchengladbachs Offensiv-Allrounder Thorgan Hazard geworfen. „Foxes“-Chefscout Steven Walsh habe den 23-Jährigen als Wunschneuzugang auserkoren – insbesondere sollte Starspieler Riyad Mahrez (25) den Verein verlassen.

What browser does /bundesliga/ use?

firefox, but they seem to get more and more shit the more time they have. and the quality of plugins and addons also gets worse over time.

i will be rooting for villareal tonight

chromium

Safari, Chrome for webms

>not rooting for klopp

i like you and your country france, but don't give me a reason to occupy you again

>country roleplaying
is there a more autistic thing?
why do these retards from Sup Forums always find their way here?

SeaMonkey, m8

I am careful in how I use the Internet.

I generally do not connect to web sites from my own machine, aside from a few sites I have some special relationship with. I usually fetch web pages from other sites by sending mail to a program (see git://git.gnu.org/womb/hacks.git) that fetches them, much like wget, and then mails them back to me. Then I look at them using a web browser, unless it is easy to see the text in the HTML page directly. I usually try lynx first, then a graphical browser if the page needs it (using konqueror, which won't fetch from other sites in such a situation).

I occasionally also browse unrelated sites using IceCat via Tor. Except for rare cases, I do not identify myself to them. I think that is enough to prevent my browsing from being connected with me.

>Ribéry
>Robben
>Neuer
m8

Alle Farben - 27 (Springgreen)_10646686 - Alle Farben.mp3

kys nerd

do you need pills to contain your paranoia?

knutschi :^*

>only a few more games with poop
thank god

daily reminder

Someone else filmed it, one of the fans he gave autographs. I bet he also isnt too fond of it being posted.

Who is this semen demon? Watzke's new fuckbunny?

>Bayern Munich goalkeeper Manuel Neuer, 30
>30
>THIRTY
> T H I R T Y

who here /afl/ lads?

>not recognizing this piece of text

mum, I'm a shareholder

i'd like to use firefox, but it feels slower than chrome and seems to struggle with the HTML5 player?

otherwise i find it better than chrome: looks nicer and feels more customizable
am i the only one having the HTML5 player problems?

How do we fix the wolf? Surely Ramos isn't enough.

His daughter

>tfw you dont have qt german jewish girl

still 4-5 good years left in his career

Right?

Convince Bendtner to stay

Fühlt nicht gut Bübele.

The WICB are negotiating with them on contract terms after the IPL finishes, so we'll probably find out then.

Either way, the South Africa games will be good

yes, ff struggles with html5 (especially on youtube) since 43.0 or so.
but there are workarounds that work for some.

fucking rancid m8

2greasy5me

Looks very tasty tbqh.

disgusting

I just puked a little