What's it like hugging a girl bros? Is it soft? Does it smell nice?

What's it like hugging a girl bros? Is it soft? Does it smell nice?

Soft, squishy, dry and warm

By this I mean that effeminate girls are ridiculously soft, virtually zero muscle mass

And their perfume here and shampoo smell rub on you so you smell nice too, not like an autist basement dweller like me

Hard, rigid, wet, and cold

Girls feel really fragile.

/fit/'s perfect (sweaty) women

This I caressed a girl's arm once, her humerus was like breadstick

Don't worry, only the best ones smell like how Sudanman described them
Most of them smell like blood, have odd bony protrusions at all of their joints, and never wash their hair because they had it stylized recently

This
A lot of girls like physicality in their male friends, do it confidently, if you do it nervously it'll be rapey-tier

Being 203cm sometimes I see a nice chubby light/dark skinned qt and want to throw her around in bed when she becomes my wife

I-i dont remember anymore...

I want to hurt you guys. Fucking normies

I'm forever alone. It's just that in some parties i had my hair styled properly and decent weight. Girls usually initiate hugging when getting introduced to above average guys here.

You suddenly realise how fragile girls are, you could break their arms if you really wanted to

a lot of girls have creepy baby-hands

their skin is soft, their hands are soft
they usually smell nice, like shampoos and soaps

my gf is super aroused by my kissing her back, probably specific to her though

I did actually hug a girl once. It was awhile ago, but I remember it being nice.

It's been the only thing I've ever done with a girl.

warm soft and really fragile like you could snap them in half if you hugged a little too tight

the ugliest guy in my school got married this week

anyone can get gf, just go out and try more.
you can do it!

Like a bag of sand except its fragile

>tfw hugged a titty monster my age when I was a teen
>can't remember what it felt like but can remember Everytime I fucked up during that era

> my gf is super aroused by my kissing her back, probably specific to her though
That's not specific since there are many sensitive points at the upper back of the body. In fact, most girls like being touched or kissed there.

but this is a male's back.

ikfb

Doesn't matter.

Everyday i get to hug my friend girls,bc if you are friends with a girl you can hug here

Same desu

he must be a wild animal in bed
good effort

Severe acute stress, similar to the panic you suffer in warzone situations, can have disastrous effects on your testosterone, reducing it by a whopping 3-400%

The cumulative effects are crippling depression, self-doubt and manboobs

Smells cosmetics.

excuse me north sudan, but out of interest
are you arab? or african? would you say
are you muslim?
how did you learn english? how did you find this forum?

how is north sudan doing these days?
and what do you think of south sudan?

thankyou
-australia

It is soft and does smell nice especially if she lets you use her chest as a pillow.

it depends so much on the girl and how you feel about her and the context so much I can't even describe

if it's a girl you like, a long hug just feels like incredible sense of warmth and relaxation, like you don't have anything else to worry about.

on the other hand, I got some lapdances from a 10/10 stripper. she was incredibly hot, her skin was so smooth, without a flaw, like a peach... it actually felt even better than hugging a girl you love. I did a bunch of drugs before and I can tell you it makes you feel high.

with girls you have no sexual tension/feelings for it feels pretty much neutral, even if they are hot.

man I gotta step up.

Anything for an Aussiebro

>arab + african, but obviously black under any mulatto/Arabian measure
>I've been an apostate and fervent anti-Islamic advocate for 6 months now
>I have only studied under English and Pakistani curricula since getting my ass whooped constantly in the Church's KG-Arabic class back in 1992-93
>North Sudan is being destroyed by Islamic corruption and will collapse and be partitioned soon
>South Sudanese brothers (despite ethnic differences) are the biggest victims next to the ethnic cleansing with chemical weapons in Darfur

You're always welcome

lel I wonder if girls discuss stuff like "I love sleeping on his pecs and abs" and "I love it when he develops an erection while spooning me"

DEELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTT!!

Doubt it lets face it guys are kinda just gross don't know how girls do it desu.

Sorry about everyone obsessing over you, asking questions. It's just that we don't hear much from your country. I have never even met anyone from Sudan. Media doesn't talk about it.

Just be yourself bruh

This. Girls are just so lovely their the equivalent of cupcakes to our baked beans

Not trying to be lewd here, but I heard that ball-sweat turns girls on

Not at all, I consider it an opportunity to be an ambassador of my country to first-worlders

The fact you needed to apologize shows how innocent and wonderful of a person you are

Its discuting man, hugging a boy is really nice

thanks friend,
best of luck to you

>tfw sudanbro turns out to be a pretty cool guy
i can sleep easy now

Theoretically speaking, how does one get a gf?

Still a nigger though...so there's that

To you as well

Constantly have you Swedebros in mind, especially those going through psychological struggles, can't wait to see you thrive and shine

Money? That's all I know

A bit hurtful, but I guess it means I can only improve in your opinion

Lol, no matter where you are in the world this answer is always the right one.

They feel fragile

Like I can snap their necks with ease haha

Talking about the 'how do I get a girlfriend' one.

Understood it immediately, no probs bro

>This. Girls are just so lovely their the equivalent of cupcakes to our baked beans

Honestly think most of my depression now is being a kissless virgin.

Everything else is mostly on track for me. I'm going to school and have a plan for the future. But lacking any sort of warmth or affection is eating away at me. I crave some feminine warmth badly.

haha right? like, could you imagine just snapping a girls neck on the fly? like *crack!* haha :)

I guess it's a feeling of acceptance that everyone craves.

You feel like a drone because everything you do is a form of conformism, and being yourself is not acceptable because you consider your true self crap, and unpresentable around girls/friends

Eventually accepting yourself is the solution

me too but
don't worry mate, battle on
we'll get there

Feels pretty good. The only downside is that if it's a long hug, I sometimes pop a boner and I have to make sure she doesn't feel it

I thought women like that

The ones that don't reek of a smelly vag are actually kinfa nice

It feels warm and they smell good.

You have to make her feel the boner.
Take her hand and make her feel your boner.
Women love boners.

Holy fuck this so muuuuuuccccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhh

No, because it happens with my friend and I have no intention of boning my friend

She's also married, so it would be a 'dick' move

Then go hug women that are not married with your friend desu.

I agree, girls feel soft usually because of the high fat percentage and that sweet skin, but hugging an anorectic girl is pretty much like hugging a broomstick with a rib cage. She hugged me like her nutrition values depended on it, so it wasn't that bad. I like musclechubby girls more.

Pedophile

>implying I know that many girls

Get some fancy closes and try tinder.

Soft girls are miracles of the universe

>when you try to sleep but a soft girl comes next to you and she grinds her butt just a little bit so she's really close to you and you fall asleep in soft warmth

yeah falling asleep in the softness is nice, but they you inevitably wake up sweaty as fuck some time later.

It's a nice problem to have desu

best ebin shit is waking up after a long night on a student cruise next to someone and thinking who the hell she/he is and remembering it after hour of heatenings (bonus points if you wanted to sleep next to her :3)

and this is a problem how?

This seems a good thread to dump cute grills

don't you mean "sweaty to fuck" :3

I so want to smell her guys..