I'd go with
--------------Mignolet
Clyne - Lovren- Kolo -Moreno
---------Milner---Allen
Lallana---Firmino--- Coutinho
--------------Sturridge

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=h8E9yxS3-Ns
telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/05/celtics-announcement-over-standing-areas-very-insensitive-says-h/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Villarreal will win, you heard it here first

>spanish team beats english team
what's new scooby doo

>all spanish CL and EL finals on the cards
>more youtube comments section tier threads by spaniards

never thought I'd say this but please cuck them Liverpoo

Just give it up and start reserves. You're not stopping the La Liga train and it'd give you the "we didn't care" excuse

Gonna be hard to break down Atletico jr. Unlike Dortmund they can park the bus

Team might look like this

------------------Mignolet
Clyne---Lovren---Kolo--Moreno
-------Milner---Lucas---Allen
Lallana----Firmino----Coutinho

It's literally our only chance of achieving anything at all this year
Pls win it Jürgen

Liverslip is in a free fall now that Sakho got busted for being a drug cheat. The Klopp meme is over.

>Kolo 'whenever I play, we lose' Touré starting

>mfw villareal was relegated not too long ago

No Studge when we need goals?

I liked the part when you said Liverpoo

Post yfw...

Premier League Titles:

Leicester 1
Liverpool 0

;)

Klopp doesn't seem to like him. Thats the team i think he'll start. Hope im wrong

Villareal will win, Klopp has never been impressive in Europe, literally Wenger tier.

Steven Gerrard 0
Danny Simpson 1

>Last English team left in Europe

Let's win it lads. Getting down early later

That's a bit harsh. Granted yes he hasn't won anything but to compare what he did at dortmund with the cluster fuck of results over the years at arseshit is stretching it.

Also last leg against dortmund was ace. Even if it's not winning trophies some of his matches were really amazing at least from a neutral viewpoint.

>Liverpool
>English

>Wenger tier

Kek in recent years Klopp made a CL final and BTFO teams like Real Madrid. Comparing him to Wenger in Europe is dumb

why arent liverpool the most popular team in india/london? they have poo in the name

Reminder that 1 Champions League is worth 10 domestic league titles

They all support Man Utd

We seem to be more popular in Anglo nations

Most popular club in England, Wales and Australia, I think

Migs
Clyne Kolo Lovren Moreno
Lucas
Coutinho Firmino Milner
Sturridge Benteke

>one midfielder
What is this

If Liverpool want to win, they should face the match like they have to score at least 3, because Villareal will somehow manage to score.

Kek, what's Wales' excuse for that level of bandwagoning? They actually have a team in the premiership.

I guess it's just because Liverpool's not far from Wales and Swansea only got into the PL a few years ago

Liverpool are shit lmao

Based Bobby Soldado will do the business

>fluky cup run is worth more than 9 months of sustained superiority and success

Test

liverpool will score 5 today

>Villarreal scores one
>liverpoop obligated to score 3

Lel

>the city of bplel

Hello non-American friends

I'll assume you're all new here as not one of you has followed the standard procedure for when an American makes a post/thread about football. Allow me to teach you how to deal with this situation in the future.

So you've encountered a confused and angry American posting inane and dangerous opinions on a subject they know nothing about? don't panic and don't try to educate them as you will only encourage them to continue. All you need to do is reply to them with the three short lines of text below and you will improve Sup Forums for not only yourself but everybody else as well.
>That flag
>This topic
Opinion discarded.

If its not just an American post within a football related thread but an actual football related thread started by an American, just change the third line of text from "Opinion discarded." to "Opinion discarded, thread closed and hidden.".

If you've accidently read an American post/thread about football and find yourself in agreement with what they have posted, remind yourself of the infinite monkey theorem and follow the standard procedure.

Feel free to save this post to teach other new friends in the future and remember... only YOU can prevent Americans ruining football.

Jealousy is a bad trait lad.

>Liverpools 'fans' have been cited half a dozen times this European campaign for crowd trouble, illicit chants, smokebombs and flares.

Can you not be the scum of the football world for one fucking day?

>crowd trouble, illicit chants, smokebombs and flares
Isn't that continental football in a nutshell?

Do you say smokebombs?

youtube.com/watch?v=h8E9yxS3-Ns

Villareal knows how too

Bail you little tele clapper, you boring middle class twats are the ones ruining footy. Hope there's loads of smoke bombs tonight

Not until we get justice for the 96, which in my opinion, would be the genocide of the people of south yorkshire and conservative party banned from office

>we

Villarreal - Shakhtar final

Screencap this

LIVERPOOL CAN STILL DO THIS!
THE EUROPA LEAGUE SHALL BE SAVED!!!!

>yfw Liverpool win and lose 2-1 tonight

Can Klopp save us from Spanish hegemony, lads?

It will be tough, but if anyone is enough of a madman to do it, it's Klopp.

nah it will be a spanish final

implying spain wont win the EURO in the summer

which club will Sturridge go to next season?

West ham probably.

Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose
It's Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose
Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose
It's Time for Klepp to hit the road and looseIt's Time for Klepp to hit the road and looseIt's Time for Klepp to hit the road and looseIt's Time for Klepp to hit the road and looseIt's Time for Klepp to hit the road and looseIt's Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose
>It's Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose It's Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose It's Time for Klepp to hit the road and loose

no away goal fucked liverpool.
Today team A winns, team b advances

Kolos been decent so far this year, he might not be the best but he tends to give his all for the team.

FTFY la

France and Germany are stronger m8. Even the Belgian meme has more chances than Spain. With Xavi and Iker finished, we need to wait for another star generation. Also, >Del Bosque

Remember that the best players in Spanish teams are not Spanish.

The game will go to the 117th minute and Lovren will score a 40 yard goal!!!

Jeff Kenna 1
Slippy G 0

Liverpool will rape these catalan wannabees, 4x0

Go munch on a potato you pikey bastard

Villarreal 1-1, Soldado 89'.

Villarreal is going to win this easy. 0-2 with Bakambu and Soldado

Reminder that Liverpool benefited from a DRUGS CHEAT and should be kicked out of Europe

Leicester won the Premier league title.
Liverpool have never ever won the Premier league title.

And he was probably the only player in the team tested at that time. United or Dortmund should be in the semi instead of these cheats

>

telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/05/05/celtics-announcement-over-standing-areas-very-insensitive-says-h/

this is what i don't get
you've spent ages campaigning that it was the police's fault. it has now been proven that it was indeed the police's fault
so what does standing have to do with it?

>DESIGNATED

>STANDING

>COFFIN

how do I into europa league final tickets lads?

>tfw remilia is a LIVERPOOL fan

1cl = 5 domestic cups

B A S E D
A
S
E
D

I usually root against Liverpool but I'm sick of La Liga teams.

AND THE BIG MAN
AT THE BACK POST
AT THE KOP END

>yfw the Normal One will be the only nazi to win anything this football-season

LET'S GO KLOPPO

I hoped liverpoo would go through but I put my bet on villareal sorry lads

>Can we do it?
We destroyed Dortmund for fun, of course we can fucking do it.

>gf.jpg

>Klopp
>Starting Studge

based line up kloppo

>Studge and Can starting
aw yis

>you

Not if Waxtap have anything to say about it.

t. Rabbit Killer

FUUGGGG

#FreeBentekers

Dubs and Countinho blooter.

Villarreal starting lineup:

Areola, Gaspar, Musacchio, Ruiz, Costa, Jonathan, Pina, Soriano, Suarez, Soldado, Bakambu.

Subs:

Asenjo, Bonera, Rukaniva, Trigueros, Samu, Castillejo, Lopez.

Rooting for Liverpool desu lads couldn't stand another Spanish final.

I wonder why they switched keepers from the first leg

fuck off manc

Don't know but it's a shame, Areola is much better.

96 and liverpool will win

Liverpool 2 - 0 Villareal

I'll bet 50$ on this

when does the match start in your local time?
9:45pm/10:05pm here

dubs and liverpool wins and villarreal loses 96 fans

Just got one of those 3ds thingys and I've gone bloody crosseyed

>cuck

They really need to put age ID on Sup Forums. U18's who learnt a new word due to Sup Forums spamming it end up using it as a verb.

get in here official thread