Surely they would make at least one big name signing this summer? I mean they have waited 132 years to be champions...

Surely they would make at least one big name signing this summer? I mean they have waited 132 years to be champions, this is one of the perks.

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/2016/may/05/leicester-riyad-mahrez-new-deal-5050-chance-leave
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

they're going to be wary of that approach, given how many of the big clubs have spunked a fortune on big european names and not really improved. the fact that they won it with a starting XI of lesser known rejects helps.

they don't have any illusions and the target set by the chairman remains the same; consolidate a place in the premier league and work towards becoming a european league competing team within the next few years.

Hazard.

A big signing on big wages would unbalance and unsettle the squad.

Priority number one should be keeping Vardy, Kante, and Mahrez.

Number two should be buying decent options to come off the bench/fill in when the injuries hit next season due to the busier schedule.

1. keep all your key players
2. buy two backup CBs and a striker
3. bring back De Laet

theyll have to sign 2 players to replace kante and mahrez, everyone else will stay

If this team is so good, how come they didn't even contend for the Champion's League final?

They just spent the season proving the failures of mercenaries, they're going to have to be very careful who they sign.

they need another striker. I love Ulloa but he's not a consistent threat like Vardy. And Okazaki is more of a secondary forward

Ibra would be perfect

no he wouldnt, hes a lazy fuck.

Not at all, his massive ego would crack at the team, who just proved you don't need players like him to win

i'm glad i've found this thread
can i have some leicester city memes?

they should lock down Mahrez and Kante, maybe buy a right back who can give Simpson some competition as he is probably the weakest link despite being serviceable. Then they should buy some of the best youth prospects.

Reminder that most of their team are >29 years old
They'll now have midweek games so they need some decent depth more than anything. They can afford to keep a similar starting xi imo

Champion's League teams come from the top 4 teams in each league I'm pretty sure. The Champion's League in progress right now is based off of last season, Leicester was shit last season, this season came out of nowhere. Since they won the league this season they will be in the next Champion's League.

Don't think there is anyone good enough tbf

Leicester's starting XI is more about the sum of the parts than the parts themselves - the only players they'd have a very hard time replacing would be Kante and Mahrez, the latter because to sign someone of comparable quality they'd have to spend a lot of money. Was going to write Drinky but they could probably get Ward-Prowse to do a similar role to him

As other anons have said, what Leicester need is depth for the extra games they're going to have this year - the survivors from the Championship will be used to the packed schedule but those who came from abroad might not so much

RB
LW
ST (Target)
ST (Poacher)
GK
GK
CB
CB

Leaving will be DeLaet, Inler, Schwartzer, Hamer, Wasilewski, Hammond, absand maybe Kramaric.

They all need to be replaced, and improved on. Then there will be 1st team players needing comp, Albrighton, Okazaki both should be tested.

Oh God please let it happen.

i heard they're in for Lapadula
it would be a good improvement on Okazaki and in times of need a decent substitute for Vardy

Giroud

Ibra is lazy as fuck, doesn't do any defensive work and is only considered good because he rolls over FC Tracteur each weekend.

Kane

They are gettng relegated next season no matter what they do

Meme magic stops

I reckon that they will be the favourites to win the league again and a dark horse for the Champions League.

Milner

what the duck is a XI? Starting XI? Who is the starting X and I?

You're retarded then.

Even their manager has admitted they'll do fuck all next year and that the next 20 years will be dominated once more by the big clubs.

>Even their manager has admitted they'll do fuck all next year
he didn't even mention being top of the league til a fortnight ago

Because even 3 weeks ago he still didn't genuinely believe it was possible.

I'm happy for Lester and for this meme in general. But you're a fucking idiot if you think they'll finish top 5 next year.

Shit b8, as an American you should know how Roman numerals wok if you watch the Super... oh wait

This nigger right here

Kek

why is russia so based

>already chatting shit
consider yourself preemptively banged

>>Priority number one should be keeping Vardy, Kante, and Mahrez.
This and only this. If even one of them leaves they won't finish close to the top again.

you were probably meming but they're legit gonna sign Thorgan Hazard, the talented version of Eden

don't need any big names unless they somehow fail to keep Vardy/Mahrez/Kante, but they're going to need to add a lot of depth with the extra CL games built into the season

Big money teams will take their pick from Leicester's squad, that’s the way it goes

balotelli

Heskey

no big name signings confirmed...

also, Andrea Bocelli to perform before the match on saturday. the feels are going to be intense.

based

If murica is so great why haven't you win a champions league yet?

Burger BTFO

Rio ferdinand confirmed for coming out of retirement to eat some french fries with the lads before training.

>implying vardy won't be bought out by man U or lelverpool

JUST

He signed a new contract with Lester recently

Main priority is keeping Kante and Mahrez. Vardy is undoubtedly staying.

I think at least one of Kante and Mahrez will stay. If that happens, it'll probably influence the other's decision as they're best friends and by all accounts the team's best players.

theguardian.com/football/2016/may/05/leicester-riyad-mahrez-new-deal-5050-chance-leave

Mahrez' agent is already being a slimy cunt, but Mahrez himself probably wants to stay and his mother has told him to stay. Kante is unknown because he is autistic and no one knows anything about him. But seeing as though he didn't even have a car when he joined Leicester, money probably isn't his greatest concern. They'll both be offered new contracts in a couple of weeks to kill the doubts before they can begin, probably.

In regards who they'll sign, they've already completed two free transfers, Bartłomiej Drągowski and Luis Hernandez. They're definitely looking at a few strikers too.

>french fries

MUH CHIPS desu

Contracts are meaningless.

they're getting both
---------------Kasper
Olkowski--Huth--Morgan--Fuchs
---------------Drink--Kanté
Mahrez--------Hazard-------Hazard
------------------Vardy
Subs: GK, CB, Simpson, Okazaki, Messi, Albrighton, Schlupp

Im sure Leicester fans give a fuck and wont be partying the next 20 years

Honestly they don't need anyone

ngl i would jizz

Keked at messi

---------------Kanté
Kanté--Kanté--Morgan--Kanté
-----------Kanté--Kanté
Kanté-------Kanté-------Kanté
----------------Torres
Subs: GK, CB, Kanté, Kanté, Messi, Kanté, Kanté

---------------Kaspy
Olkowsky--Huthy--Morgy--Fuchsy
---------------Drinky--Kanty
Mazzy--------Hazzy-------Hazzy
------------------Vardy
Subs: GKy, CBy, Simpsy, Okazaky, Messy, Albrightony, Schluppy

ftfy

---------------Kaspy
Olkowsky--Robbie--Wessie--Fuchsy
---------------Drinky--Kanty
Mazzy--------Hazzy-------Hazzy
------------------Vardy
Subs: GKy, CBy, Danny, Shinji, Messy, Markie, Jeffrey

ftfy

Leicester will make Football Manager tier signings in the summer. Some literal who GOATs.

future Ronaldinhos such as Breel Embolo, Martin Linnes, Pedro Franco, Cléber and Arkadiusz Milik