£49 million

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.ie/football/news/11667/10137171/anthony-martial-could-cost-manchester-united-163615m
twitter.com/AnonBabble

£80,000,000

worth every penny

Literally just a shit, weaker Marc Albrighton who can't even get to the byline.

Pathetic.

>buying players from Liverpool

£12m

He's not very good. In 2 years time he'll be playing Europa League football at West Ham.

>look this up
>turns out to be the most ridiculously convoluted transfer ever

skysports.ie/football/news/11667/10137171/anthony-martial-could-cost-manchester-united-163615m

His worth is higher than Villarreal's first team. Why are the English so fucking retarded?

and 2.5 times the worth of Leicester's first team, wew lad

6m

>€10m (£7.7m) if the player scores 25 first-team goals for Manchester United, €10m (£7.7m) if Martial makes 25 appearances for the French national team

these 2 are pretty likely desu
ballon d'or nomination a bit unlikely

the weirdest one imo is the sell-on clause. 50% of a sale go to monaco if the transfer fee is between 60-100mil euros. it forces united to sell for under 60mil if they ever do need to sell him, while if he actually turns out to be GOAT 60mil euros isn't that much so they'll suffer a lot

can't be that retarded if we have the nous to amass that kind of money to waste in the first place

good deal actually

4 years of Giroud has cost them more in missed opportunities

fergie bought tsuu for the same price

It's gonna be a shame once that money is tossed all over Europe while the shape of the PL stays the same

underrated post

£36m rising to £58m you absolute mong

>

I'd pay £158m for Martial before I'd pay £49m for Sterling.

baited desu

#absolutelydisgusting

Another of Dindunufing talentless overpaid pace baby. Pennant, Walcott, Wright-Phillips, Sterling, Oxlade-Whatever etc etc

When will they learn?

but he's good....

its john barnes' fault for actually being good in the 80s and 90s

now every english coach constantly looks for muh next john barnes and overlooks talented players for muh black pace baby

>50% of a sale
Isn't it 50% of the profit (amount united gets for selling him - amount united spent on him)?

50% of the money between 60 and 100, the maximum they'd give is 20m, if it was 80m they'd give 10m, 70m they'd give 5m it's really not that bad

£50m

>ballon d'or nomination a bit unlikely
Nomination means being on the 23 man shortlist, not the final 3. He's likely to be there in the next 3-4 years based solely on hype around him.

And Roy will take 2 or 3 of them to France this summer...

But he is english

oh i get it

the article said transfer fee, but i misunderstood. look at the post below you

>£50,000,000
>46 goals

>1,896,576,384.54 Indian Rupees per year

>29 games
>9 goals
nah

It actually costing City 100m. On account of his 'wages'.
He'll be dumped onto a London club within 2 seasons.

12m bought a lot more back then

halal bought owen for £12m in 2004 tbf

gave them the CL title so more than worth it

>in 2004
There's a thing called inflation

How much in Zelda rupees?

No, Drogba, Cech and Lampard gave them the CL title.

Chelsea would have still advanced to the final over Barcelona without Torres's goal

>forgetting based Ramires

who was responsible for creating the corner kick in the final?

that's right

Torres gave them CL

That's not Depay.

£12.5 in 2004

Playing in LvGs soulless goalless philosophy and then being pushed out to the left, that's a pretty good haul for a young player

ronnie scored 3 in his first season

also nice trips

£27m combined

£40m

He's gonna be GOAT in the future though.

> £60 million to Man Utd
> £44 million to PSG

Is this guy the biggest waste of money in the history of soccer?

£15m

No, this guy is

He is the reason why Real Madrid won la decima

LVG made to choke a lot of good players

He was GOAT with Real. What went wrong?

He made the mistake of asking for higher wages right when Florentino was about to buy a shiny new Galactico that Real didn't really need. It's the "sell Makelele, buy Beckham" thing all over again.

Falcao pls go.

His agent claimed that if Rodgers had been fired right after the Stoke game and Klopp had been hired, then Sterling would have stayed at Liverpool. Does anybody believe that?

Falcao was already choking in Monaco, I'm not even projecting mate

yeah why doesn't everyone just buy the next ronaldo

Bullshit, he was already rejecting contract offers and stated that he wants to leave no matter what long before that Stoke game. It's just PR talk to make him look like the good guy.

Halal had some baffling recruiting policy pre-2009

>David Luiz
>Anelka
>most of recent top transfers
>???

worth it just for the game against liverpool desu

it's incredible how many clubs fall for the pacy black manlet meme

I'd argue Anelkas been decent for every club he's went to

Agreed. He was pretty damn good at Halal 2bh.

M8 anelka was £15m for Chelsea and won them the double and got the golden boot, what are you on about you absolute clown

needs time to develop. He can mature into a great player under pep

>this gypsy dethroned him

Who are worse, black people or gypsies? I imagine gypsies are like Mexicans.

Idiot, this is Gitano

he probably means the Real transfer , which was very much a flop.

>500.000 dillydongs

City fan here, hes had 2 good games in the champions league all season. It'll take poop one training session to see hes a fraud and he'll be sold.

The term "gitano" comes from "egipcio", a Spanish term for "Egyptian"[5] as the English word "Gypsy" comes from "Egyptian". Both terms are due to a medieval belief that the Romani people came from Egypt.

Same thing la

£35 million

We paid 9 mil for Kramaric I think? Most expensive player we ever bought and he was so unplayed and unmemorable I literally can't recall a single goal he ever scored or even if he started a single game. Scouts and agents pull so much bullshit.

was this the best investment in the history of football transfers?

The problem that City has to face right now is that every agent in existence will try to overcharge them over average players because they know City has money to spend.
They need to step up their academy graduates game or they'll suffer with those mediocre, overpaid players for a long time.

£15

Maybe they should learn to play hardball since no other club in the world will pay so much money for average and awful players.

>City has blew 1 billion euros to win 2 EPL in 10 years

such a plastic piece of shit

That's 283,873,853.975 Venezuelan Bolivares m8