Is he the secret to Leicester's success?

Is he the secret to Leicester's success?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dNfn2MHmGSI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He's a big guy

For (You)

that's a big fox

H I G H T E S T

I bet you he talks in terms of "we" and "us"

that wide load tattoo kek

beta manlet

Looks fresh, so I guess the bandwagon momentum was important for them

he's supported citeh for at least two decades mate

here's him at wembley vs tranmere in 2000

> Getting a tattoo of Bernie
Madman

youtube.com/watch?v=dNfn2MHmGSI

you now remember emile heskey for leicester.

I didn't know he had one of Bernie, what a man.

In all seriousness Lee is a proper nice guy, spoke to him many times on the away buses. He gets some proper abuse from home fans if he doesn't drum sometimes.

He's a nice guy, not what you would expect.

doesn't he work as a social worker for young kids who get into trouble at school? always struck me as a class act

It's something along those lines iirc.

Also, I DO know he's actually got permanent damage in both his arms from all the drumming he's done.

Does it stop him? Does it fuck.

I'd always wondered who played the drums. I'm a plastic speccy who's never been to an away game so I haven't met the bloke but he looks about ten times the charicature I imagined in my head. Apparently a lovely fella though so good for him, he always works hardest to get the crowd going when the match is getting tough.

>I'm a plastic speccy who's never been to an away game
What part of Belgrave you from mate?

Worse. Oadby.

>Worse
>Oadby
Depends where in Oadby, or how close to Leicester really.

nice one manuel

No, Richard III is.
>Skeleton of English king discovered in a car park in Leicester
>since he was discovered there they decided to ceremoniously bury him in Leicester Cathedral on the 26th of March, 2015
Now look at Lesta's results from last season, and you'll see the point where things started to go right for them and they made the great escape, and obviously that continued onto the next season
>Stadium is named KING POWER stadium
Pottery.

Oadby's possibly one of the nicer parts of Leicester but it's literally more boring than an empty field. At least you can run around a field without crashing into an OAP every ten seconds. Oh and the Asda is always full of asylum seekers.

So is every ASDA though, and I suspect that's because of the visciniy to Highfields / London Rd / Evington.

I've been to the gardens at UoL many times with girls.

T H I C C

now that they have won will more people want to watch them play, increasing the ticket prices resulting in old and real fans getting pushed out for new money. shame if that actually happens.

They've frozen ticket prices for the coming season. I think tv rights are way more significantly profitable than ticket revenue now. Leicester's pretty cheap anyway though the bastards are always sold out of the hog roast baps by the time I've got there.

Ah well, they could empty my whole wallet but I still wouldn't mind after seeing Vardy's goal vs Liverpool IRL. That was history.

The wars of the roses is an interesting fucking time m8

Richard Plantagenet (his dad) was a pretty cool guy too

It's a long, long shot but are you an ex-squaddie by any chance?

>that Waldo tattoo on this arm

kek

wheres waldo?

Dude must be crazy rich now. 5000:1

dat Hindi style Margaret on his wrist...kek...