OKC:1
SAS:1

>EAST
CLE:2
ATL:0

MIA:1
TOR:0

Gotta admit Austin Rivers is tough though

Aye. Most superstars would have called it quits after that.

Hope he does well in the future where ever he ends up.

>Implying he's not staying with the Clippers

His dad is gonna give him a pretty good deal

>Knicks fan here. Carmelo did more for the game than a Phil Jackson,

Steph Curry is an overrated defender

Like?

Doc Rivers is going to get fired

too much talent going to waste

Sucks too because it's not Doc's fault; Blake and Deandre don't want to learn how to post up, and Blake flat out doesn't give a shit.

CP3 is not getting a coach as good as Doc unless he joins the Spurs.

Chris Paul and Blake Griffin can't win a championship together. One of them has to leave.

I'm hoping Blake does. He has so much untapped potential brought down by his immaturity. You've also seen him drastically improve his game because of criticism: he developed a jumpshot because everyone kept ridiculing him for only being able to dunk and his free-throw shooting percentage was at .521 and he brought it up to .721. If he had a strict no-nonsense coach, he could become MVP and even win championships.

The angry reddit mod is still making multiple threads with the same "undefeated" topic. What the fuck

Um, why are there 3 nba threads right now?

So this is the real thread???

Mods needs to take care of the angry reddit mod. Hes been making multiple threads and ban evading for weeks

This. Blake is so talented and it's almost like he's wasting it even though he's a top player.

Just a shame he really on cares about making commercials. And I don't think either player leaves.

Just post here because this one has an edition, series count, and game time

Doc Rivers says he's not trading anybody. He's going to get fired lol

this thread was made earlier

go spurs go
can't watch the friday game sadly uguu

Kek another year of mediocrity confirmed. He cant even trade his own son out of sheet principle.

was made first of the 3

terence ross for austin rivers who says no?

Rivers is better and he's the GM's son so

Ross regresses every season

/Bucks/ up in this bitch.

Nah

>monroe
wew

paradoxically enough I have to wake up early tomorrow.

good night sweet /nba/

kek its bright asf outside and im bout to hit the gym
g'night

either team will probably have to attach a 2nd round pick along with the player. Doubt it'll happen desu.

WE CAN'T LOSE
WE CAN'T LOSE
WE CAN'T LOSE

Wizards? More like

Lizards

fecking time zones

btw guys there are TWO active /nba/ threads right now...

If the Bucks had just paid Brandon Knight instead of Greg Monroe they'd be in the playoffs.

Thoughts?

makes sense IMHO. might as well compete in the east and maybe make a splash if the stars align to generate interest and fan goodwill until they can start rebuilding for good.

Is cleveland going to be stopped this time

I agree with Chuck. They're going to sweep every team on the East.

Not like it matters anyways

Makes sense. Take the stars that used to be good and see if they can still make a run for it.

Tbh that just means the Moda Meme Magic Blood God will feast on Dray or Klay instead.

They did that a couple years ago with Pierce and KG though.

who would they trade to get them? I'm not sure they have viable picks and their only big name is Brook Lopez

Monda gets to fuck up Klay and Green then

yeah but that was an ultimately failed attempt at short-term success at the cost of their medium and maybe eben long-term future as a franchise. the nets have nothing to lose now.

Rose shouldn't be too difficult to trade for
Dwight is a free agent

I really really hope Kyle Lowry drops 42 points tonight.

Please for the love of Drake let it happen....

Really? Who would they trade for Rose? I'm racking my brain on who would be a viable choice besides Brook...

Dwight will go to the money, which would probably be Brooklyn.

?

Brandon Knight was too ball centric, I think >we'll be better off with Giannis distributing the ball as he's gotten a lot better at it. I do miss Knight though.

>tfw hawks fan
>got btfo last night
>getting btfo this morning because millsap's a fucking crybaby faggot that can't handle a record being set on this abysmal team

if a >team leader is crying like that this team really is gonna get swept

He's gonna drop 2 points and go 1/16

No that Curry has been exposed as a system babby, can we go back to LeBron being the GOAT?

>misses a playoff game
>team does just fine without him

>MVP
>GOAT

They wanna get rid of Rose they'll take whatever. He plays no where near his salary. Theyll def take Lopez and maybe another young guy, not sure if Brooklyn would be willing to part with rondae-hollinson or whatever is name is

they would give 2 2nd rounders for rose because their gm isn't a retard

every real bball fan already knew this. Curry is the best shooter of all time, but he isnt even the best player in the league. LeGod is far and away still the best player, and Kawhi is probably 2nd best

>because their gm isn't a retard
hes the most retarded GM in the NBA, but your point is true and I agree. the Bulls want to drop Rose more than any team wants to get Rose, if they trade him they will only get scrub role players or second rounders in return.

>because their gm isn't a retard

i forgot they fired Billy and hired Marks i was about to greentext you into oblivion

They got a new GM you dillweeds

>H-he's gonna be o-ok
>it's his foot
>no it's his ankle
>I-it's his knee
>le PRPP

the Warriors shitty opponents are kind of hiding how bad curry's injury is. he's fucked LOL!

I mean, I think the nets know they ain't winning shit right now or for the next 5 years because they're fucked massively in the draft. Their best bet for relevancy is free agency and trade. Rose is a star. Dwight used to be a star and can still be a real valuable piece. They could potentially attract some free agents (probably not) but they have literally nothing to gain by tanking

>dillweed
thats pretty rude 2bh, btw someone please make this picture into a shirt and post it on /nba/ for extreme deep meta humor bantz

>not a leg, foot, or hand injury

of course he's coming back into the game lolwtf

Kawhi is a trash choking system babby.

Durant is #2

id take durant, westbrook(reluctantly), curry, and even healthy blake over kawhi. all these guys can move a team forward when leonard kinda just sustains a system

don't know about Blake and Westbrook (he can destroy your game as much as he can make it)
I'd take CP3 over him in a heartbeat though

I'd take the others but not Westbrook. What the fuck, guy?

I would take DeRozan as my franchise player any day of the week. Lakers better not steal him from us!

nah Curry is by far the best in the league this season

curry has a broader impact on a game than lebron does though. his range and over all efficiency generally means you're never really out of a game. id take that before id take lebrons ability to lower his shoulder and bend a corner. plus theres a clutch and skill factor i need before anything.

im speaking as if i was going to start picking my team out of the entire nba crop, against one other person picking their team. curry is my first pick. after that, doesnt matter who you surround him with since the entire nba crop can be split fairly between two sides.

Did he pout about it then bitch to the bodyguard?

>(he can destroy your game as much as he can make it)

yeah, probably right. but he's got the energy and ability to consistently find clean looks that makes it tempting to choose westbrook

I still dont know why Drake calls Toronto Da 6ix...

my only problem with him is that his shot selection is terrible, especially late in games. That's inexcusable when you have Durant

Take him out...!

>durant

yeah he's done fuck all in his career and is going to bail from OKC like the beta cuck he is

>yeah he's done fuck all in his career and is going to bail from OKC like the beta cuck he is

Terrible defender too
Very similar to Wiggins when I come to think of it

I think curry was by far the best player in the league this season. He's unstoppable when on fire, which seems to be every other game. Even when he sucks he still warps defenses and supercharges the warriors offense.

But, there is an argument to be made that he is not the most valuable player in the league. The team has done fine without him. Every position is deep as fuck and Livingston is a starter-level pg as it is. Even warriors fans say that green is the mvp of the team, since he is a dpoy candidate player who allows the team to play small and can conduct an offense pretty well on his own. Green is like fat LeBron lite as a second/third option.

The point is, the Warriors are a flawlessly constructed team. This lessens curry's value in the sense that the team still functions well without him. Take LeBron off the cavs and the whole team goes to shit. Take 2015 harden off the rockets and that's a lottery team. Take kd or Westbrook off okc and that team misses the playoffs. I won't be mad when he wins the mvp and I won't vehemently argue that he's not the best player in the league but I do think his value can be overstated a bit when people cast him as far and away the most valuable player on any team.

very true user

Why is the Pelicans so bad with draft picks and trades? The only good players they drafted these past 15 years were Chris Paul and Anthony Davis

Based.

this desu. steph wasn't even finals mvp. if the warriors didn't have iggy the series would've gone to 7, and if the cavs somehow had iggy the cavs would've won it all.

tristan why are you named after the worst player on the crapaliers? TT blows.

It all comes down to your definition of MVP
If you take it literally, LeBron should win it easily.
But individually, Curry is on a whole other level this season.

TT fits them perfectly, deserves every penny imo

he's the 2nd most valuable Cav fampaï

Sasha Kaun is the worst player on the Cavs.

in the regular season though, curryless warriors looked suspect and lost. but granted, they've made the appropriate adjustments, but there was a time when it didn't look too hot when he was either not playing at all or all that well. but in important games, like beating SA at SA in the quest for 73, once the playoffs started, they just come together like buttcheeks man. cohesive as fuk.

>tfw love playing in the post but too short for it
fml

Yeah curry was insane this season. just amazing.

TT still blows cock though. does not deserve every penny. he's not even as good as someone like jared sullinger but is paid way more.

only a canatard would say this

he's the worst, yes, but the worst player who gets meaningful minutes is TT. I don't really consider shump to be someone who gets meaningful minutes. plus shump has the potential to be someone. yes he's been the subject of the unused potential talk ever since he joined the league but he's still young. even chauncey billups was a fucker when he was young, and look how he turned out. Double T is a lost cause.

I know this feel user ):

kek