You can only post itt if your room looks worse than a norwegian prison cell

you can only post itt if your room looks worse than a norwegian prison cell

>your room
This site is 18+ only

>Not living in a dorm room
>Not living in a shared appartment
>being rich

get out amerifat.
the thread clearly specifies who's allowed to post.

there are +30 year old southern Europeans who still live with their parents, so don't be rude please

i know Amerifats get kicked out of their homes once they're 18, but that doesn't happen all around the world

>he assumes others can afford to attend a university
Check your privilege.
>being rich
I'm blue collar, barely middle class, and I'm not in school. That said, even when I was 20 and too poor to go to school, I had an apartment because that's all I could afford.
I'm 31
>inb4 what are you doing here?
I'm bored.

If you're 18+ and you still live with your parents you're either autistic or live in a third world country

Unfortunately yes.
I live on my own and I'm really jewish to buy any furniture.

Just a matress and a desk with a char. That's it.

My room looks like shit.

I would say it's more autistic to move out when you have zero money to start with.
I have been living on my own since 13, came back to home for a year at 18. And now I'm on my own again.

i wouldn't say it looks worse, but it's definitely not this comfy

Doens't look bad at all. Except your faggotry with keeping boxes, figures and colors.

I live in a studio apartment (I'm a student) and my room looks a little bit bigger than that, has bigger windows, but other than that it's not any better. If I had to move to that Norwegian prison cell, it would barely be a downgrade at all.
>blue collar, barely middle class, and I'm not in school.
So you have a job, therefore you can afford to live somewhere nice. Whereas people like me have to live in a room.
And even if you have an apartment, you still have something like a room where you have your computer and where you eat, right? Probably a bedroom. Well, does your bedroom look nicer than a Norwegian prison cell?

>Be me
>Be poor
>No future
>Decide to go to Norway to live in a luxury prison
>Rob a norwegian bank and beat up severely the manager
>Wait the police in a bar in front of the bank
>Get arrested by the police
>Be happy
>I go to court
>2 years of prison, judgment said
>Be happy again
>But instead to go in luxury prison, they sent me in France to serve my sentence in shitty french prison
>Lost 2 years of my life because of the norwegian dream

>mfw

Do prisoners in Norway get their own French maids to clean their shit up while they play PlayStation ?

my room looks nicer but its still only a room

>does your bedroom look nicer than a Norwegian prison cell?
It's bigger, but I wouldn't say it's nicer. That said, I do have a 4 bedroom, 2 bath colonial on 4 wooded acres, but it's mostly furnished with cheap and used shit.

posting

I don't get the meme. Your pic is just an ordinary european standard prison cell

Of course.

Que piensa la gente (mujeres) cuando ven tus figuritas de niƱas chinas?

>Your pic is just an ordinary european standard prison cell
nordic standard*

>Of course.

Belgium prison is nice

French prison cells are so big, you can have a party in there

>ordinary european standard prison cell

>Of course.

Prison cell in Rome.
No, we don't only put niggers in those cells.

my room is my parents dining room, I have family pictures on the walls and a thing of Jesus, makes it awkward to masturbate to be honest

I need to consider getting arrested in Europe.

>nice room
>heating
>food is probably ok

just need computer+internet connection and i willingly offer myself to be incarcerated in one of those

Homosexual or woman?

you need to consider getting arrested in WEST Europe

here's some australian autist in Bulgarian prison

what did he do?

>In the early hours of 28 December 2007, 21-year-old Jock Palfreeman was involved in an incident during which Bulgarian student Andrei Monov was fatally stabbed. According to the case file, Monov received a single stab wound to the side of his chest, 19-year-old Antoan Zahariev received a slash wound to the side of his chest and Palfreeman was injured after being hit in the head and arm with pieces of concrete pavers.[4]

>Monov and Zahariev had been out with a group of some 15 youths. Palfreeman was charged with murder with hooligan intent and attempted murder. He claimed he saw the group chase two Roma. When he saw the group start attacking one of the Roma he ran across a downtown square to help the victim. When the attack then turned on him, he pulled a knife from his pocket and waved it around to scare the youths away. However, instead of running away the youths continued to attack him as he tried to move the group away from the Roma.

>defending gypsies
Dumb Aussie

>haruhi and code geass

is this 2007?

FREE PALFREEMAN!!! HE DINDU NUFFIN

clearly

Canadian prison cell

I think America and other uncivilised countries are the only ones that put people in literal cages

That looks much cleaner.
I wish somebody cleaned my room once in a while. Looks like Manhattan after 9/11 in here.

kek he got pretty cuck, even if you kill you can get like 10-15 years here but he got 20 because the bydlo who died had rich parents with connections

Why is this bed for two people ?

Incase they arrested an american

Sorry, I should have checked my privilege.