/balk/

old
i presente my meme

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j4p4fqyXZGg
independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-pro-russia-expected-win-bulgaria-moldova-elections-a7414536.html
journalistsresource.org/studies/society/gender-society/same-sex-marriage-children-well-being-research-roundup
b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=11&dd=09&nav_id=99637
results.cik.bg/pvrnr2016/tur2/aktivnost/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ihMvO-IrXlQ
youtu.be/5FWtcorm7hA
youtu.be/ZtDAOaIjVqc
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

/balt/

Fuck your mother subhuman

shit meme tbx

post yfw radev wins just because a man beat a woman in the US and we're gonna follow their example

except our man isn't 1/100th as based as trump

how is trump based when he said he'd do anything to protect the rights of lgbt people

Especially in the hair department.

youtube.com/watch?v=j4p4fqyXZGg

Nothing wrong with that.

Кaк миcлиш, чe e пo-дoбpe.
Гeй двoйкитe дa им ce пoзвoли дa ce жeнят и дa ocинoвявaт дeцa, кaтo им пpeдлoжaт ceмeйнa cpeдa?
Или дeцa дa изpacтнaт в интepнaти?

is the russian candidate bout to win in bulgaria

No one should be repressed because of their sexual orientation, tbx. So long as they stop with the faggot pride fests and keep their sexuality in their bedrooms. I have yet to see a straight pride fest, but these LGBT folk think the whole world oughtta know where they shove what.

yes but he's not russian

>cringy underaged greeks/bulgars/shqips actually think we like USA
wew

Yes, revolution begins in three hours, Armageddon is comming, the rivers will run red with blood.

he's a double agent

i'd rather be an orphan than a degenerate raised by 2 homos

>russian candidate
Tatars are even dumber than I thought.

the non cuck will win

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/putin-pro-russia-expected-win-bulgaria-moldova-elections-a7414536.html
liberation incoming

I know
You're actually friends with Turkey

знaчи cи тъп :) дaнo дa нямaш дeцa. Плc нeдeй.

Le degenerate meme.

Reeeee, ussr gonna anex us, usa help u are my best friend.

You literal subhuman

faggots like you have no place in Bulgaria
fuck off

>Abstract: “Extensive data available from more than 30 years of research reveal that children raised by gay and lesbian parents have demonstrated resilience with regard to social, psychological, and sexual health despite economic and legal disparities and social stigma. Many studies have demonstrated that children’s well-being is affected much more by their relationships with their parents, their parents’ sense of competence and security, and the presence of social and economic support for the family than by the gender or the sexual orientation of their parents. Lack of opportunity for same-gender couples to marry adds to families’ stress, which affects the health and welfare of all household members.”

kms

?? just because kids born after 2001 like you forgot what they did doesnt mean I have, at least trump won now tho

Liberation day btw

journalistsresource.org/studies/society/gender-society/same-sex-marriage-children-well-being-research-roundup

link to research sponsored by (((unbiased party)))

Wew lad, did you get molested?

>i'd rather be an orphan than a degenerate raised by 2 homos
this 2bh

nice art

I hope you die you lying subhuman

thank yu usa pls train more shqips so they can burn my city and church
or maybe u are blerim

Are we going to get Belarused at football tonight lads?

2:1

"People here don't like the USA"

lol wat

2001 never 4get
if anything were indifferent to them, were not american dicksuckers like shqips but we also don't hate russians like many bulgars/romanians and are quite friendly with them

There's no difference between Russians and Bulgarians. We are all slavs and belong in the same country.

dha phuqq

And that country is Belarus.

pan-slav country would be sweet but will never happen 2bh

ku jeni shqipe?

>pan-slav country would be sweet
no it wouldn't

i want to be a bulgarian, not a russian and we all know a pan-slavic country means everyone becomes russian

we will beat bosnia and you will beat belarus
because why the fuck not

under EU you will soon become a european

i guarantee that in 30-40 years the next generation in this continent will begin identifying exclusively as "european" if EU has its way
weather thats a good or bad thing you decide

xaxaxaxa why are fyromites always so autistic lads

>he thinks im wrong
lmao confirmed never been outside his shithole

Everyone calling themselves niggers in a global NWO is more likely. Pan-slavism is just dressed up russian imperialism. Fuck that shit.

bulgars won't start calling themselves europeans in 500 years

fyrom will be albanian and serbia will be cucked because large parts of their population keep separating and calling themselves montenegrins, bosniaks etc

b92.net/eng/news/politics.php?yyyy=2016&mm=11&dd=09&nav_id=99637

did this have any publicity in serbian media?

western europeans will for sure, only a matter of time until they start making u tumblr tier as well, you don't know shit, and bosniaks/montenegrins were "splitting" from serbs long ago not recently, you don't know shit about this region kiddo

you're obviously a dumb fucking kid lmfao calling me kiddo you'd already be european if it weren't for greece

shut the fuck up you 12 year old

>only a matter of time until they start making u tumblr tier as well

>matter of time

any liveticker/exit polls yet?

I feel more european than macedonian

did radev win yet

is that sofia

european is cuck identity, i dont want to be "european"

20:00 is the end.

>cherrypicked pictures from faggots of Sofia
lmfao dumb kid your russia has 100000x more of these

i feel more east european than european

>implying it didn't begin in the capitals in western europe as well

radev won, it's been clear since last week

results.cik.bg/pvrnr2016/tur2/aktivnost/index.html

What a boss

youtube.com/watch?v=ihMvO-IrXlQ

what did the mods mean by this

>вицeпpeзидeнт
kek, пoтпpeтceдaтeл here

>i ' ll take both

>that flag
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

people are mad cause his not gay, dude respects women he even took some tic tacs just in case

jesus fuck the amount of pity that manlet attracted to himself

shit I hope that russian movie features Bulgarians in it

Byzantines (Romei) are already confirmed

which one

Havent posted in a month what has changed

not much
the namefags seem to be leaving

bg prez election today
/balk/ supports trump

that's about it, pay denbts

that one. u know. the one where the actors play according to a script.

meme is shit, but here's a (You) to buy yourself a beer... or a rope

billy bush got rekt
fired from nbc and i am sure he apologised to both 2 women discussed there mainly because of him

what scares me is that was filmed in 2005 and someone saved it.
If you plan becoming a politician make sure nobody can blackmail you,no traces behind you

une jam shqiptar

that one is good, desu

youtu.be/5FWtcorm7hA

Vyzzos mentioned here and say ship with Chi Rho on it
youtu.be/ZtDAOaIjVqc

saw*

holy shit this looks hollywood-tier good

Viking trailers looks very solid , i hope they don't fuck up as it has happened many times with good trailer/bad performance later.

Says she wish she could cut my dick off and take it with her

id do it desu

Toutours

>In the early hours of 28 December 2007, 21-year-old Jock Palfreeman was involved in an incident during which Bulgarian student Andrei Monov was fatally stabbed. According to the case file, Monov received a single stab wound to the side of his chest, 19-year-old Antoan Zahariev received a slash wound to the side of his chest and Palfreeman was injured after being hit in the head and arm with pieces of concrete pavers.[4]

>Monov and Zahariev had been out with a group of some 15 youths. Palfreeman was charged with murder with hooligan intent and attempted murder. He claimed he saw the group chase two Roma. When he saw the group start attacking one of the Roma he ran across a downtown square to help the victim. When the attack then turned on him, he pulled a knife from his pocket and waved it around to scare the youths away. However, instead of running away the youths continued to attack him as he tried to move the group away from the Roma.

Forgot the tripcode shqipe.

voulgars truly are god tier shitposters

fuck Australia

underrated post