Is there a country with a more tragic background than Poland?

Is there a country with a more tragic background than Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cxlGqT1RiCM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spanish abortions

If you're talking about annexation, look at Hungary and ask them about Atok.

hungary got ultra fucked. at least we have semi-large country that is relevant in europe for the sole reason it has 40mil people in it.

Poles deserved it.

no
pooland is the absolute worst

this, biggest dindus in history

Russia. Specifically Russian peasants.

Armenia probably.

Entire history is occupation and genocide up until the 1990s when the started killing Azeris.

>genocide

>cockroach

This. There was a quote by a Roman general or something that was like: "Armenia has been a perpetual theatre for warfare" so it's been going on since antiquity.

Don't agree with your second point though. There were massacres on both sides with the largest being ~200 people. Armenia just won the war.

Poland was pretty chill for 7 centuries or so

t. Cenk Uygur
youtube.com/watch?v=cxlGqT1RiCM

Finland, our memes have been and are being constantly exploited by greedy white men.

- poland
- korea ( basically the poland of asia)
- israel (3/4 of their history consists in them bring massacred/deported/converted/etc.)
- russia

And that's it I guess.

>Is there a country with a more tragic background than Poland?
*******khm****

>This. There was a quote by a Roman general or something that was like: "Armenia has been a perpetual theatre for warfare" so it's been going on since antiquity.

I hate it when people say shit like this.

>There was a conflict in the same place thousands of years ago that remotely resembles whats happening today. Wow times never change!

If the middle east was peaceful, we'd be talking about Achaemenid and Roman peace. And how it's always been peaceful. Cherry picking and goes to show how badly normies accept everything that's happening as fate.

Finposting is bestposting

You fucked yourselves over by electing lukashenka instead of returning to your rightful place in Poland and Lithuania

Poland was ok pre christianity and 8 ages after the baptism. Went south when it got zerged, than once more in 39, but we'll manage. Poles are resilient people just give us a bit of time and it will be few ages of chill once more.

rude, poles are cute :3

Calm your tits, Armenia was a regional power in antiquity and even then it was a "perpetual theatre for warfare" that's the point.

Shit got really fucked after converting to Christianity in 301 after which they were constantly fighting Persians, Arabs and later invading Turks. To make things worse, Armenia is extremely prone to earthquakes. The last one was in 1988 killing 25,000-50,000 people and another one in Van happened in 2011 which is historically in Armenia, just to give an idea of how prone to earthquakes the region is.

death to costa rica

So what? The gauls/galloromans/french were fighting each other, the romans, barbs, and then everyone else.

English got BTFO'd throughout history too. The only reason you think that is because they got removed pretty recently. Otherwise it's your average fare for an ancient culture.

Vilnius is Lithuanian or Polish?

Out of all existing nations:

Poland, despite getting blown the fuck out, turned out a 40 million strong nation at the end of the day with good economic and military prospects.

Germany, despite losing Prussia and Austria, is still a large power.

Russia, similarly to Germany, lost core areas like Belarus and Ukraine, but maintained their position in the grand scheme of things.

Greece was destined to be the hegemon of the Eastern Mediterranean and a major cultural influence in the middle east, carry one of the largest cities in Europe and have a modern population pool of 50-100 million. Then they got beat back by the muslims and later the Ottomans.

Hungary got pretty wrecked with Trianon, but I'm not sure what difference it would make in the present.

Armenia has a long history and were just like the Greeks destined for something better, but they lost even their homeland.

Assyrians and other pre-Arab minorities got completely wrecked.

Honorable mentions: Celts, Phoenicians and non-muslim Persians

Lithuanian

We're talking about countries that still exist
>English got BTFO'd throughout history too. The only reason you think that is because they got removed pretty recently.
Wat

Belarusian

are american lowlifes or anyone else interested in me posting?

Why is Belarus seperate from the union

then I go

Keep going

Keep these juicy muslimemes coming.

I second this

Estonia and Latvia.

Polish history isn't as tragic as many people think, just last 3 centuries.

Polish history is underrepresented in popular culture and hence rather underrated.
The only times people cares about Polish history is when it's related to Nazi germany, Preussen or the USSR which leads us to the last three centuries.

>electing lukashenka
then it was a mistake was understandable as early as 1995
>your rightful place in Poland and Lithuania
Intermarum when?

It suffered more than anyone else, and It country the UN founder

Armenia

Poor little Hungary!

triannon worst day of my life

>tragic
lol we are unbreakable m8

I don't think you can find any country with a more glorious history than ours

Oh, don't feel sorry for them. They oppressed other nation for their own benefit untill 1919.

>tfw this is unironically true

wtf i love poland now

well, maybe they shouldn't have opressed the minorities in their country.
Its really funny, how the enlightend and civilized Austrians (read: Germans) gave Hungarians equal right, and the first thing they did is to opress their fellow slavs.
Once again, Germans were too caring for their own good. We need to understand that slavs can be only brought to civilization with a whip

>lol we are unbreakable m8
That's true.
Poland is temporary, Poles are eternal.

>Their fellow Slavs
Hungarians aren't Slavs, they are Finno ugrics and the only Slavs who like them are Poles ((Who are the only Slavs worth saving))

Poles are actually East Germanics

> tt #slavslivesmatter
Har har!

Germany I would say

Isn't it something like Vandal-Sarmitian?

Is it chill today? Should Germany + Russia invade it again?

Poles are Wends aka Vandals

why do you hate germans then?

t. achmed al muchammaddi

Please keep them coming

This is amazing

Slavic influence that makes them hate others of their race. Compare to Yugos and Russians-Ukrainians.

Both, because in the Commonwealth a Lithuanian was basically a type of Pole.
Lots of people don't get that in PLC being Polish didn't mean what it means nowadays, because Poland was more like EU or USA rather than a coherent state with a single identity. Being Lithuanian in PLC was like being, let's say, Texan in America. Same goes for Belarus and Ukraine.

1000 years overdue

really makes you think

Not country but Republic

Germans =/= Germanics
Germania is what ancient scribes called the whole region of Central-Eastern Europe and it has nothing to do with ethnolinguistics.

>tfw we killed a lot of poles
>they did nothing
lmao polish suckers

Fuck Poland. They're subhumans, they deserve it.

>we

Half of poland should be Germany, and half should be Russia.

Polish. It was almost 60% Poles after the first wolrd war, when we wanted to take it back, and in 1944 it was nearly 80% Poles. Now it's probably just a couple %, but most citizens have Polish roots.