What do Indians think of Narendra Modi?

What do Indians think of Narendra Modi?

CHAIWALA

Piece a shit nationalist
Hate his followers and his party
Worthless

Why is there anything wrong with being a nationalist?

He's making India great again

Because it generally serves as justifcation for your people being extra retarded.

>again

It was great, it was just a very, very, very long time ago.

It's been rich for most of its history. From the Indus Valley civilisation to the Mughal Empire.
Of course, it went to hell 250 years ago and hasn't been able to recover, but the current PM is genuinely cares for the country and knows how to get work done. , unlike the ultra corrupt INC.

All I want for India is for it to be successful and wipe Pakistan off the map at this point.

Sorting out the corruption is the best way to start towards that aim.

This, invade Pakistan and Bangladesh

Someone made this like a minute ago.

You take pride in your leaders being from the upper classes only? Thats not how democracy works
Cow vigilantes are stupid but I'm with him on his push for swach bharat, demonitisation, stronger ties with foreign countries and stuff
Yup. Nationalists are retards.

All i know is he's trying to reform the economy and administration, but has a lot of resistance from regional governments.

The politics in India are fucked up.
The opposition parties try to block every bill that would make the current government look good.

Of course, it's a bit different this time, since the corrupt politicians lost hundreds of millions (that they pocketed illegally) because of demonetisation.

India hasn't invaded any country in the past and I don't think will invade in future. Only if pakistan starts a war first.

He's okay, much better than the other party which thrives on corruption.

Kill yourself. Subhuman, self-hating trash like you have no value.

Bad time to ask right now

He may have pulled a full retard move

Lost your black money?

Nah, I converted them to white with so many loopholes still available

t. Mohammad

>wanting more paki refugees

well, that does make sense coming from a brit

you are still not getting Khalisthan, lad