Is he, dare I say it, elite?

Is he, dare I say it, elite?

He's good.

>le workrate man

He's the best average player.

Performing very well under Klopp.

El Capitan

Reminder that Dani Alves said he was the most "annoying" opponent he had ever faced

Like they say, he's useful, like a tin opener

Great utility player in a top quality side which Liverpool is when healthy and fit

>Dani alves
>defense

????????

People are saying he's playing well lately, and I won't deny that, but he's being shit defensively now. He's only interested in getting forward and doesn't help out his midfield partner enough. Similar to how Aaron Ramsey plays except Milner isn't completely shit.

He's lucky Can is a midfield God.

>Can is a midfield God.

Literally the next GOAT. I'd take him over almost any young mid at this point.

Hendo's injury has been a blessing in disguise.

He's clearly being told to play that attacking role and not step back into midfield by Klopp though so you can't really call him shit defensively

It's very impressive how he's been able to adapt to yet another role though and you can tell Klopp likes him

2016 assists:

Ozil: 2
Milner: 11

Just stop letting him take corners

It's not like anybody else is better at them

I rate him

>“Kolo [Touré] is a great guy, always positive,” he says, but it is James Milner of whom he speaks most warmly and whose shirt he covets. Milner, it turns out, even speaks a bit of Spanish. “I don’t know if he’s underrated in England; what I do know is that I saw him every day and he ran more and trained better than anyone else,” [Denis] Suárez says. “I’d always want him in my team and I’m sure coaches think the same. He always competes. Maybe he is rarely a 10 out 10 but he’s always a notable [7 or 8].

the memes are real

The ones that curl towards the goal are at times fine, but he can't take them from the right.

>"Congratulations, record goalscorer. Now get in midfield with me"
The memes are always real

he's elite at being shit yes

RARE

this

Well meme'd