One season wonder

Sold back to MK next season for 2.5m

4 dollars and a bag of sour skittles

Well judging on his actual football and his actual potential, about 25M eur-
>he's british
95M to ManShitty confirmed.

His Palace goal alone added £10m to his price tag, whatever it may be

>Well judging on his actual football and his actual potential, about 25M eur-

He's got 10 goals and 9 assists this season and he only just turned 20. When you consider how insane the transfer market is these days, I think he'd be worth more than 25 million euros even if he was Serbian or something.

At the moment? Probably about £20m, he's a really talented midfielder and he's still very young. And then you can double that because he's English.

Looking forward to seeing Man City, Man United, or Chelsea offer £50 million for him if their bids for other English youngsters are anything to go buy (£49m for Sterling, £30m for Shaw, £30m for Stones) and you take the new tv deal into account.

kekd

If the english FA raises the minimum quota of home-grown players from 8 to 13 like they've wanted to for a while, some absolute dross players will start selling for +70m

>Levy's face when this happens

He's English and a top 3 midfielder in the EPL at 20. No chance anyone would get him for less than £50-60m tbqh.

OVER 9000 :DDDDDDD

he is litrerally priceless lad, no club on earth can afford what he is worth

>people unironically claiming £20m as his value
So do you think Tottenham would let him go for £20m? Or that no potential buyer would offer more than £20m?

I wouldn't want to ask Levy for a player's price after this season. Alli alone would cost 150m and he is far from the most expensive. These illegal super money meme clubs should just fuck off.

Spurs are tying down all their players to big contracts, so they're not going to sell this summer at least.

Kane is getting a 100k a week deal
Eriksen is signing a new 5 year deal for 80k a week
Lamela is looking to get one
Dier and Alli are both getting their wages doubled
I think Dembele signed a new contract, too?

Just playing devil's advocate here, but Suarez signed a 5 year, 200k a week deal with Liverpool a few months before leaving for Barca. Bale signed a 150k a week deal less than a year before leaving for Real Madrid.

>I think Dembele signed a new contract, too?

Yes, he extended his contract to 2019 a few months back. Here's the awkward photo Spurs always have their players do with Pochettino to confirm it.

Fair point but I think the difference this time is the manager. Pochettino has said that he wants to build something special with Spurs. He even wants to send them into the new stadium with the title. And it's not just giving the big player a new contract, he's tying down the entire core of players

dembele: why do they need a picture of this bullshit?
pochettino: stfu and look into the camera

>tfw when Pochettino signs a new contract

clueless
more like 70+

An above average English player? £200 million to Leicester this summer.

>unironically implying spuds would let this guy leave for anything less than 80m BritEuros

probably closer to 90 right now tßh

Plus this season is the first where england has a shitload of money, so it would honestly probably be like 15-20% more to actually get tottenham to sell

Nah those jews would definitely take anything 50+

He's a liverpool fan all we need to do is get his buttbuddy Dier

>BritEuros
>not ShariaBux

you fucked up hans

>Very young
>English
>Hyped as fuck

50+ million pounds offers incoming. English football is an overheated bubble, and homegrown players go for insane sums.

rifk

What's his punching stat?