Conte's overhaul?

Aight Chelsea bros, Conte is really thinking about almost completely overhauling chelsea's team.

IN:
>Arsenal and Chelsea are ready to activate N'Golo Kante's €25 million release clause at Leicester City, with Paris Saint-Germain also interested in the midfielder
Le Parisien

>Antonio Conte is confident of sealing a deal to bring Gonzalo Higuain to Chelsea for £45 million. The move could pave the way for Diego Costa to join a Chinese Super League side.
Daily Mirror

>Raiding Roma for: Naingolaan (which is basically confirmed), Manolas and even maybe Pjanić

OUT:
>Juventus are set to complete a £20 million deal to bring Chelsea midfielder Nemanja Mataic to Turin after talks between the two clubs.

>Falcao without a doubt

>Remy

>Maybe Mikel to Turkey

So lads, what of these do you think is possible, will it be enough to recover and compete for the league next year?

Whatever happens, your season depends on Hazard and Fabregas playing well again.

------------------------Cou
Darmian----Van Djik--Zouma--Azpi
-----------------------Matic
------------------Nain-----Fabregas
Ben Afra-----Pato/Hernandez/Vardy----Hazard

Would get top five

fabregas started playing amazingly latst few months, and with Conte i doubt he will let him play at no.10 or other meme positions which don't work for him.

Letting him play the ''pirlo'' role he had at Juventus with 2 workhorses in midfield, would make Fabregas go into goat mode like in frist half of 14/15 season

Doubt that Darmian would leave, Van Dijk seems amazing and possible, i would love to see Ben Arfa back in the Prem.

I gave up on Pato, Vardy won't leave Leicester and Hernandez seems possible desu

>higuain
Bad idea

Every at united hates darmian but he might work well with conte

>Arsenal and Chelsea are ready to activate N'Golo Kante's €25 million release clause at Leicester City, with Paris Saint-Germain also interested in the midfielder
Leicester aren't selling him

>>Arsenal and Chelsea are ready to activate N'Golo Kante's €25 million release clause at Leicester City, with Paris Saint-Germain also interested in the midfielder
Arsenal aren't buying him.

>Van Dijk
Southampton wont sell

Southampton are a selling club la

why swap costa

he's shit

Leicester doesn't have much to say in his transfer as far as i'm informed.
He has a buyout clause and if he wants to leave thats it, the deal i done.

But i don't know why would anyone of lesterlads want to leave the club knowing they are playing CL next season and that they are literally Gods among men in Leicester

Because its a shithole and they might not get another payday as good as this if the teams starts playing like shit after everyone figures out playing a high line vs them is stupid as shit

I thought he was pretty ok 2014-15

he has his moments of brilliance but he is Mandzukic tier. He can only score from inside the box and can't create a chance for himself if his life depends on it.

I absolutely love him, but everytime i see him trying to dribble i get scared for his life, looks so unnatural with the ball.

jesus thats average as fuck desu

Dortmund lost to an even more average Liverpoo team

> Willian wants to play both the Copa America AND the Olympics

Can >we force him to pick one like Barca did with Nerman?

even below average considering they are going to compete in the summer with spendings of
>pep
>mou possibly
>wonga forced spending because fans will riot
>klopp

i dont care about that though

but i guess if chelseas goal is to compete in the euro league now this team could be good enough