Where did the sea go ?

wtf happened here ? on all old maps there's a sea there but on google earth there's land over it.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Alibek
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aralkum_Desert
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Aral_Sea
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Soviet Irrigation projects essentially drained it.

Communism

We've drank it

Damn commies... as always.

Communism kills
Let the now salty blotch of land be a reminder.

Cotton used it all up.

So much for """"central planning""""

Fucking gommies.

American Irrigation projects essentially drained it.

they drained it so they could water their crops

Da fuck are you on about, Da Silva?

The sea was completely ok in 1989, the final year of the Soviet Union. It was only after American engineers went there that everything went to shit. Americans screw their own citizens with fracking, why would they care about some Stan shithole at the end of the world.

Ignore the autist

What a mad fucker.. You don't even know shit

Thanks for proving my point, bratishka. When the Soviet Union began to collapse, Rebirth island still existed. In 10 years of American rule, they caused more damage to the sea than all the years of Soviet irrigation projects combined.

Traitor scum.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ken_Alibek

Wtf have you posted, maddy? I've wrote we drank it, muthafucka, the reason is clear. So go and do real things instead of writing your bullshit.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aralkum_Desert

Youngest desert now

Clean up your room at last, you bastard. It's already full of the Aral sand and other shit

Nah you didn't do shit Mambet, it was Pro-USA Uzbekistan who destroyed the sea. Kazakhs are pro-Russia and trying to keep the sea alive.

>There is now an ongoing effort in Kazakhstan to save and replenish the North Aral Sea. As part of this effort, a dam project was completed in 2005; in 2008, the water level in this lake had risen by 12 m (39 ft) from its level in 2003.[1] Salinity has dropped, and fish are again found in sufficient numbers for some fishing to be viable, especially mackerel introduced at the Syr Darya river delta, though attempts to introduce tuna in 2009 failed.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/North_Aral_Sea

>Pro-USA Uzbekistan
Turkmenistan maybe?

And you've wrote bullshit again. What Russia, what Kazakhstan, what USA? I need only one blow in your ugly face to knock your pathetic body down. And then you'll make sure once again that we drank fukin' Aral, you smug.

And I don't care of wikipedia, worm. Don't make me to bury you in Aral sands

Your mom was thirsty

thanks god we not turn our rivers in that shithole region

as usual russians nigged out.

I've said this before and i'll say it again, literally anything touched by Slavshits get ruined beyond repair

I brought a sacrifice to Aral. Let spirits'll beat the shit of Russhits now

CONFIRMED

sent to gulag

into soviet official wallet