Are Egyptians taught about Phaorah's when they're at school? How much do you know about ancient Egypt?

Are Egyptians taught about Phaorah's when they're at school? How much do you know about ancient Egypt?

>Ruining pious terr- I mean muslims by filling their heads with heathen lore of a time when infidels were superior to great Islam

Why not teach about persia to iranians too huh

that was the best pic you could find to represent the ancient Egypt?

DELET THIS

I don't know how much I was taught about it desu. I'm a victim of the countless victims of Egyptian education. But we were taught about the periods of egypt in middle school and highschool. And were taught briefly about the romans and the greeks too

ancient egyptians were white.

>countless victims of Egyptian education

What does this mean?

of the*
No need for nitpicking

He wants you to explain how you were victimized by the education system

Did they teach you that African Americans are descendants of your kangz?

I was going by what you wrote, but if you meant something different, by all means explain

How bad and outdated the education methods, the schools and how the curriculum filled with useless subjects etc..
No. It's not American tier education

>learning about ignorant jahilil Kaffirs from before the enlightenment of the Quran
>ever
for what purpose?

Don't worry the teacher don't hold back at criticizing the ancient religion and how allah saved and guided us to Islam

A dominant culture and a propensity to bring the lesser peoples to heel, why else?

They don't even teach that in America, that's just some stupid shit spewn by dindus. STOP BULLYING US!

>lesser peoples
you mean like the faggots who wasted time pickling corpses and worshipping cats

repent now or face the hudud Kafir

no but hollywood seems to either use nignogs or Micks to depict ancient egyptians

Be silent, colonial.

>the faggots who wasted time pickling corpses and worshipping cats
these faggots were superior to Islam in every single way, and Egypt is still getting money from them

Ignore the kaffir false flagger. Pic was found today

Is that a sarcophagus?

Hey, O'Connell!

Yeah. He was a servant of the royal household. Dates back to the third intermediate period

I hope they teach that WHITES made that fuckin place

this REALLY made me think hmm

Egypt is in africa. you know the black continent.
You can't fool people no more with your lies whites people are WAKING up

Do Egypshaans take pride in their history or do is it taghut shirk haram jahiliyya

Was he a big guy?

They are. Most don't know much about it just that we have the pyramids and the mummies and that Ramses the great was the exodus pharaoh. Ignorant cunts
I think he was for you

well superior to a bunch of human sacrificing jungle savages i.e your ancestors, i'll give you that

>a bunch of human sacrificing jungle savages
those were aztec or mayans, no SA related
>i.e your ancestors
my ancestors were europeans, so better luck next time

if i was egyptian i'd be pretty proud of the ancients even if modern education didn't convey it desu

also egyptians seem to be the most based of north african countries, bombing isis and showing no fear to israel. i wonder if the old genes are still prelevant in modern egyptians, despite the arabization

They try to push a lot of nonsense from their religion to ancient Egypt to justify the admiration.
Taking back the country from the MB was a sign I think