Why are Japanese things so easily identifyable...

Why are Japanese things so easily identifyable? For example: by looking at this picture you pretty much instantly know that these pancakes were made in Japan despite nothing (ignoring the text) giving it away. Even pictures of the streets in Tokyo you can tell where it is despite places like New York City being built the exact same way

those look like those fake plastic pancakes that come with toy kitchens

Cause Japan prides itself on being weird.

Japanese work ethic. They manufacture and design their products with rigorous standards and discipline to the point of perfection.

That's just flour and milk. Who would want to eat that much of it?

Fucking disgusting.

Yes we know Sweden prefers black sausage and semen for breakfast.

I think it's because Japan always has a certain styling or detail on their products.

> flour and milk

Jesus christ. Go mix flour and milk together and tell me how those pancakes turn out. You are on a computer or phone of some sort. Google is right fucking there.

I would only recognise those pancakes as japanese if they were trying to commit suicide

their autism

chinks are messy little rats, but at least they can deal with people realistically

I thought these were made in Texas before I saw the text desu senpai

japanese culture values simplicity. It mostly comes from zen traditions, such as the tea ceremony, flower arrangement, calligraphy

japs are just better at shit

Asian master race

Well besides the barely visible Japanese text in the bottom, right corner, I guess so.
>no Instagram filter
>fairly good photography skills (Japan is big on cameras and photography in general)
>tidy table, plate
>odd but cute style of food

Because they lost their pride in WW2 and now spend their whole lives as neurotic perfectionists to make sure they never lose at anything again

they're perfectionists

*distinct

it's only weird because it's "not like us"

Haha, this actually.

Also this.

Japan values a clean aesthetic, and they also have a love affair with all things kawaii (not even memeing, they really do).

>espite places like New York City being built the exact same way

Oh lord no. Tokyo was not at all built jn the same way as New York. Just like Dallas wasn't built in the same way as London.

>odd but cute style

/thread

They were perfectionists even before the war

>you weren't born Japanese

i would have said texas to be honest

yeah. this

there is a tradition in japan of aprentiship under a master for nearly all things, from sushi to coffee making. It increases the expense for meals generally but also encreases the enjoyment and maintains an awareness of cuisine.

Foreigners are now trying to get into this culture to bring some of these skills abroad. There was an article about it a few years ago in the WSJ.

JANNNNNNNIEEEEEEEEEE

mh

Fucking aliens

Thread was moved from Sup Forums, by the way

Its fluffy and kawaii!

Fuck off alienposters

4spooky6me

They always frame things in the vertical centre, because they can't see the top and the bottom of the pic at the same time.

AYYLMAOS OUT

I really can't tell where they are from. Looks american to me, because XXL sizes portions. On the other hand, Japan, and Asia in general, is so uncreative, that everything they touch have a distinctive vibe which instantly gives away that it's made by a ching chong nip nong. Flashy outside, empty and shallow inside basically.

how the hell do aliens even know what pancakes are?

Shouldn't the flags be kept if it was moved from Sup Forums?

seems like bad coding to me