When the civil war in Syria ends how will Europe send back all the migrants?

When the civil war in Syria ends how will Europe send back all the migrants?

Other urls found in this thread:

deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2015/11/08/merkel-will-in-afrika-fuer-einwanderung-nach-deutschland-werben/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

*refugees

Who says they're going back ?

*doctors and lawyers

*starving women and children

True, you assume that just because the war is over that Syria is no longer going to be a brutal dictatorship.

By bus.

Europe will have the same problem we have when deporting.

"Ok, Paco, we're sending you back. The one way ticket is on us. Where are you from ?"
> Senor, I am from Tijuana.
"How come all of our illegals all seem to come from Tijuana? I thought some of these were from El Salvador...."

Except Afghans don't speak Arabic.

We are investing a lot of money into integrating them so they can become productive citizens. Many millions.

Are you saying we should flush that down the toilet? Fuck no.

Europe is cucked no nation will ever be able to send back the refugees, the locals will find a way to contain them at best

Western Europe doesn't border Africa. Stopping them from coming here is as easy as patroling the Med and making sure they don't make it through all the fences in the balkans.

This is why you're Sweden Yes. You are paying to make your country brown

A couple percent, yes. Because this is the worst refugee disaster since WW2. It's an extreme situation. Not like this happens every year.

If we were going to send them back, we would just put them in camps or something. But that's not how we operate.

No, it is not. It happen at every war. What is different is that they just have to come here to get tons of money. This is why they are young males from all the poor countries and not families from countries at war.

>they are biting the bait

sMh

3/4 Swedes believe the Soros propaganda.

No, it does not. Look at the sheer number of displaced people, currently in the world. It's exceptional.

As for the "young males" thing, that's often brought up. And it all comes to down, if a family can only afford to send one person, who do they send? Their oldest son, most likely. With the hope that eventually the rest of the family can follow. Your family would have done the same in that situation.

You need to understand we never intended to bring them back.
You are utterly misguided how progressive we are, the media said since day one we will take them forever and have to integrate them like the turks.

>With the hope that eventually the rest of the family can follow.
This is now practically impossible because of the new laws.

Yup. And a lot of them are being sent back. I heard 80k being tossed around as a number? Sucks for them. Dropped off at the Kabul airport with a "good luck lad". Better luck next life, eh.

Isnt that pretty Nazi and gets protested?

As if you actually can get so many with multiple identity papers.
Not until it isnt legal to haul them off in chains with policeteams who are allowed to raid homes at night.

>You need to understand we never intended to bring them back
That's bullshit. In the definition of refugee (Alysant) it's stated that they go back. Even Merkel herself said this. You can't get a residence permit so easily here desu. It's much more difficult than in other european countries, yes even more complicated than Poland. They have to leave one or another way.

It has wide support desu. 40-45% of swedes supports SD's immigration policies, though less than half of them are actually willing to vote for them. 15-20% or so.

People are fairly pragmatic and understand we can't receive an infinite number, there are practical limits, and we came very close to them a year ago. I discussed this many times at fika and though some of my coworkers wish we could receive more, they understand and accept that now is not the time for that, and the quality of the reception matters a lot. We managed the bosnian refugees very well, we can repeat that performance, but it takes a big effort today and in decades to come.

Even frat boys know that Bosnian immigrants love to throw hand grenades at each other in Malmo.

it's highly unlikely but the whole refugee thing is greatly overblown imho

>thats bullshit
Well, the press stated this pretty clearly and Merkel also seemed to be keen to kick the demographic can of overaged useless masses down the road:
deutsche-wirtschafts-nachrichten.de/2015/11/08/merkel-will-in-afrika-fuer-einwanderung-nach-deutschland-werben/
What the "legal" definition of something is, has been made meaningless since the general consensus of our population seems to be that the classicial concept of closed borders shouldnt be enforced either as the implications of this feel unbearable to the people.

Ah, so simply the "you cannot eat whats bigger then your head" attitude has mad epeople more open towards accepting the policy.

>bosnian
they might get the grenades from yugo migrants but its muslims throwing em at each other

This one right here is most likely a second gen Serb diaspora

i mean non-bosniak muslims, arabs n shit

>overblown
I could observe a noticable demographic shift in my area to much higher frequencies of africans.
You guys dont sit in the wanted areas so it seems overblown, the greater consequences be it some economic advantage, cultural change or ethnic tension will unfold slowly in the next decades.

Give me one legitimate reason they couldn't be considered asylum seekers if Assad regains power.

Memes aside, we received them very well, and they're now quite well integrated into the system, and at work.

It's true that our welfare state cannot last if the system is unbalanced too much. That's why it's so important that we integrate immigrants well.

I think it's also that people trust the government for the most part.

Our secretary of defense said we'll use our C-160 and A 400M, they just have to decide the dropping height

The "moderate rebels" would end up shot in ditches.

>received them very well
don't you get cases of some migrants raping swedes every week or something now

That's not the same ones. I'm talking about the bosnians who came here in 94-95

>Syrian civil war
>ending
>ever

It's a proxy war, nigga. It's going to go on for the next 15+ years so the USA can get fully involved in another war to support the military industrial complex.

The Syrian war will never end until the world ends in a nuclear holocaust.

oh those, sure i guess

trump announced hes ending support for the rebels kek its finished once he takes office

>refugees
>syrian

this, it's basically a literal arena now.

You are repulsive. Literally kill yourself.

Trump promised many things, it remains to be seen how many of those he won't commit to.

It's not easy to just change your national policy and your engagement overnight.

>he wants to import third worlders just to feel good
the eternal swede

>actually believing this

I say we have Iraq War number boots on the ground there within the next year.
The war isn't ending, it's going to result in a full scale US/NATO invasion and occupying force. It's literally Iraq 2.0. Obama was just waiting till he left office to hand it over to Trump to do it.

Friendly reminder the Iraq war was only expected to last 4 months, with only limited, short-term instability.

>implying a million immigrants will influence in any significant way a nation of 80+ million
They're just a few drops in the sea and you know it

Give me one legitimate reason they couldn't be considered asylum seekers if Assad regains power.

>When the civil war in Syria ends
>When

>a nation of 80million
I hate this meme
This Nation is a gargantuan disgusting eldercare with a laughable birthrate, the medianage is around 50.
The freshblood coming in will have so much more power/leverage over my generation and even more so its children then the current numbers suggest.

>drop in the sea
>more than 2% of the population in one(1) year

They're only temporary in Germany as they'll soon be dispatched elswhere to other EU countries
EU has a population of half a billion you know...

why do you want to live with third wolders so much
And they can move to wherever they want in the EU

half a billion dying old cunts, lets import some subhumans which have 10 kids per family and a foreign ideology and religion to fix it.

I don't wanna live with them but i never even saw a single refugee and i'm in Europe
That's why i'm saying that the whole thing is overblown

>i cant see them therefore they dont exist
try going to paris or london

they only pass through slovenia maybe thats why, when i was in fucking dresden which is DDR supposed to be way whiter than rest of germany i saw refugees there, temporarily or not, tho i think albanians are even worse than the refugees its a bad idea to import non europeans

>you will never continue bomber harris' legacy
feels bad man

>paris or london
Those city's always had a significant portion of visible minorities
The Turks have been immigrating to Germany since 1960s and they still continue to do so and yet there's only about what,3 million of them there?

>3 million turks since the 60s
>3 million ''''refugees''' since 2015

>Those city's always had a significant portion of visible minorities
they are not minorities anymore

The difference there would be that there's 3 million Turks in a single country compared to 3 million in a union of almost 30 countries

no those 3 millions went to germany not counting the others

And as i already said they'll soon be sent away

yeah suure

>they'll soon be dispatched elswhere

No they dont want to.
Some baltic country lost its last refugees over night because they dont see a future there, they go where the money is and "dispatching them" with open EU borders is doomed to fail.

>only 3 million
These already have political leverage and claimed some neighboorhoods for them as they are way younger and virile.

I wouldnt be so concerned if we'd get people as soft as us or if our Mindset and reproductive power would still be like in the 50s or 20s.

C'mon man face it-the "refugee crisis" doesn't have almost ANY impact on over 90% of Europe and it almost most definitely won't have in near future as well.
It was just used as an excuse by resurging rightwingers to support their anti-immigration stances and conservative views

so are you saying germany should just let the door open

Muslims don't believe in the concept of nations. They put their religion over everything.
They have lived here for hundreds of years, and many of them still refuse to sing the national anthem, obey the constitutional law etc

No,i'm just saying everybody should just chill out a bit
EU was in considerably tougher position just a couple years ago with The Great Recession compared to which this is peanuts

if you ''chill out a bit'' youll end up like the USA

problem is that the euro mentality of cuckery is very real in western europe
if cologne rapes happened in eastern europe some place like ukraine or poland, there wouldn't be any refugees left in those countries in the next 3 days.

Race and identity matter. "Economic integration" is not enough. People are not interchangeable cogs in the economic machine. Even if they were I wouldn't want these biological inferiors shitting in my genepool.
You can't mix a homogenous population with +20% islamic dunecoons and niggers and expect not to get a society ready to explode. Our politicians, including SD, are unwilling to really grab this and all our other problems, by the pussy.

This kind of weakass "we need to have a conversation" and compromise is becoming less and less appealing to the average joe. Atleast I sure fucking hope so. Softspoken cuckold Anders Ygeman talking about taking some ineffectual measures against the gypsy beggar scum but says outlawing panhandling is "off the table" - why? Mona Sahlin spitting on swedish culture in the same breath as she praises that of our barbaric invaders. Radical feminist Gudrun Schyman wants open borders to the most patriarchal society on this earth. These people do not have the best interests of Sweden in mind, they are simply incompetent, blindly ideological goons at best and knowingly malicious nationwreckers at worst.

We'll start seeing arabic streetsigns in the 2020's, our budgets will be ever more focussed on propping up the unproductive brown hordes we've chosen to adopt, rape will continue to skyrocket and our enrichers will keep embracing radical islam.
If our people do not wake up from their stupor soon, within a couple of decades actual swedes will be near a demographic minority because this swarthy scum is outbreeding us something ridiculous. White swedes have below replacement birthrates while the muslim hordes keep their women pregnant at all times.

sure sure remove kebab amirite

Look at a schoolyard, look at demographic projections. Are you willing to let your people be displaced? Our country has thousands of years of history and you're willing to displace your own people for feelgood-reasons or "muh economic growth". Everyone enslaving the future of their people to the concept of eternal economic growth is jewed to the depth of their soul and I would gladly purge the world of them with my bare hands.

Automation will decimate the need for unskilled labor in the coming decades. Why do we need a bunch of doubledigit-IQ sandmen who couldn't put together an IKEA shelf, again?
In the 90's, when we suffered the Jugoslav invasion which was much smaller in size and came in better time for laborers, it took 9 years for 30% of them to get a job.
And those are jugoslavs, not hostile islamic filth with a victim complex. 30%, 9 years - that was sold as a successtory in the news a year back or so. That means that after 9 years, 70% were still on the dole or in education which is the same thing. Do you realize how long nine years is? What were you doing nine years ago? Building treehouses? As a result of our "teenage" boy-heavy rapefugee reception, young men outnumber young women 12 to 10. Will 20% of men simply settle for being forever alone? Look up why successful societies have monogamy. Spoilers: it's to curb the potential for destructive chaos wrought by men without a woman by supplying them with constant access to a pussy and offspring.

t.Muhammad Svenson

We also have a thousand-year history of war with islam, but now we're subsidizing our own invasion. We praise mentally disturbed tranny and fag freaks as if they were virtuous. We tell our women they should have careers and neglect motherhood - to at most spit out two kids they can then place in an overcrowded daycare center so they can go stock shelves at a department store for minimum wage. The kids we do raise, we raise weak with TV, soda and ideas of becoming unproductive footballers or artists. The sheer net genetic quality of our young declines with every birth because of dysgenic breeding and efforts to keep every retard and cripple alive for as long as humanly possible.

The coming decades will be extremely bloody as races collide throughout the occident, as nations collide over resources, as environmental refugees bang on the doors of white nations to an even greater extent than now and the jewish elite keeps gaslighting the white man into accepting his own slow genocide.
The Overton window (åsiktskorridoren) is so out of whack today all over the west that it'll take a revolution and lots of death to sort it. Thinking anything can be solved with mealymouthed democracy is deluded beyond belief. If the 20th century was that of democracy, the 21st will be that of fascism.
Hitler was right about literally everything. Fuck you, folkförrädare.

fact is western euros are complete cucks while eastern ones not yet at least

you ought to exit your basement from time to time

They already tasted the blonde pussy. No way theyr are going back.

what do you mean by that? ive been to germany
are u saying im wrong or?

so fucking simple
start a civil war in europe

>and 99 percent of americans are going to vote for hillary, what do you think happens if we say what we really think here? we can loose our jobs if a nigger complains. Next election will determine the fate of the country, not that it isnt already fucked.

Trying to read this filth gives me a headache. Please do reconsider, you are a waste of air and bandwidth.

this is bait you fucking retards

Your arguments have bested me. I yield.

Bitch,you don't know nothing about nothing.
The right is very dangerous and most of the countries who are liberal nowdays were at some point far-right countries.
Now take Germany as an example:they had some extreme right-wing leanings in the past and they paid an immesurable price for those same leanings.
They have lost Prussia(which was the iron heart of German nation),they have lost an enormous number of their people in the Eastern Europe and they effectively ceased to exist there,Germany was spit into two for almost half of century and overall they have been reduced to a hollow husk of their former self.
And this is where the extreme right has brought them.Refugees are just a consequence of the choice they have made over 80 years ago

your illiterate

better germany exists as a german husk than be filled with non-germans tho, its not germany then anymore
UK and france were always racist in the past, so was italy, so was finland etc, and they all turned out fine, explain that? germany lost 2 world wars, but it doesnt mean they can't be conservative

Why should I try unravel the pile of rancid nonsense that is your myopic idea world? You're a dumb kid. Fuck off.

Yeah because if it weren't for WW2, Germany wouldn't be overrun right now - just like every other white nation in the world is. Yeah, oops.

Sometimes you need a hard reset. Sometimes things get so fucking far out of whack that you need to go authoritarian and crack some skulls. What do you propose as an alternative to hardline nationalism right now?

You got me again. Yowza.

>What do you propose as an alternative to hardline nationalism right now?
I dunno,being moderate?
Mild conservatism is still tolerable tho
>UK and france were always racist in the past
Yea probably but they didn't start two world wars,weren't responsible for over 60 million deaths and didn't start one of the most notorious extermination campaigns the world has ever seen.

my point is you can be conservative to the point where you're fucking outraged at all the muslim migrants in your country after something like cologne rape happens, but also not start world wars/holocausts lmao

>send back

LUL

Yeah stalin sucked

>cologne rape
Rest assured that whatever the fuck happened there is a fucking CAKE compared to the Soviet rapes in Germany during the tail end/immidiate post-war period

Weren't a majority of them from places like Pakistan, Afghanista, and Morocco anyways?

>you can only be pissed off about something happening if its worse than it happened before

The same way the US sent back all the black people after slavery.

what did he mean by this