Hillsborough

Can we have a serious discussion about Hillsborough? Whose fault was it?

No memes please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GAg4x72iTrU
youtube.com/watch?v=BgpdmAtbhbE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster.
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Can we have a serious discussion about Hillsborough

No, we cannot. The memelord kiddies will immediately overrun the place.

Please just delete this.

Is Yuro fences that strong that they could withstand the hundreds of pounds of force it would take to squish a man to death?

It's clearly the stadiums fault for putting a retarded fence up that close to the stands.

Why didn't they just back up?

Tell me more about these impenetrable fences.

t. donald

Confusion, hysteria, mob mentality.

because they are scousers

>yuroforwards

did everyone in that picture die?

hopefully

>no one thought to get some wire cutters

why didn't they turn 360 degrees and walk away? It's it because of the metric system or something? Do they not know what 360 is and couldn't turn around?

why didn't they just cut the fence with a pair of metal bolt cutters and let it break forward?

They couldn't moonwalk in such a crowded space

They thought that would cause even more people to crowd to where they were cutting, crushing more people

Dumb move imo, probably could have saved a bunch of lives if they did what you said

Well, in an effort to appease the grieving families its been decided that the police should have anticipated the whole ordeal, and had they followed protocol 115% it would have been avoided

That seems to serve as a political gambit however to avoid telling the harder truth to hundreds of people who lost their loved ones; If people hadn't been stupid enough to push their way into a stadium and had instead waited in an orderly fashion, they wouldn't have died.

That's too big of a pill to swallow, so blame is redirected at the police. Of course you can't really blame an individual in a crowd, mob mentality essentially robs your ability to move independently once your in the pack. Technically most of blame lies on the few people in front, who incited panic to get into the stadium by running in.

Because it happened in a matter of minutes and last time I checked bolt cutters aren't a regular thing to have around pretty much anywhere

Cops refusing to help anyone compounded the issue, not letting them climb out or go to the opposing fan area, hence why they are generally blamed for the deaths

The fact is the police didn't follow normal protocol which is in place for this very reason. Intead of letting people in at a normal pace they decided to open up the floodgates and let everyone in at the same time, anyone who isnt retarded could see that is a bad idea. Furthermore they impeaded efforts to save lives such as not letting ambulences onto the site. It isn't even a hard call, they fucked up big time.

But of course that answer is never edgy enough.

>be ABL
>Liverpool 3-0 Villarreal
>time to post muh Hillsbrough
wew

That would be next to impossible. I've been in a crowd where there was pushing. You can't resist because the force of everyone behind you adds up. You get swept away easily. There is no way any one person can back away.

what's the problem? It looks like a good, compact queue to me.

Start turn yourself around and start trying to climb over the people behind you.

It might cause injuries but not deaths unless people just actively stomp on you.

Regardless
>Get pushed up against the
>Don't even make an attempt to climb it to escape
Faggy brit bong kids in the OP deserved to suffocate for not trying.

This seems so silly to me. Why did people keep crowding in when it was obviously full? Sounds like the people are to blame tbqh

>CURRENT YEAR
>Not bringing your bolt cutters to the footy match

shaking my head to be honest family

>yuroshits watch football in cages

they were treated like animals and died like animals

>Cops refusing to help anyone compounded the issue, not letting them climb out

So if a person tried to climb out the cops would knock them down from the other side?

Actually that's a good idea because if people were so crushed together you could theoretically just walk on top of the people to escape. Man you brit bongs are retarded if no one tried to do that.

I mean if they couldn't physically walk backwards why didn't they just turn around and continue walking forwards?

So because brit bong PD can't shoot their citizens, they found a more creative way to kill them in mass.

Rather clever.

From what I gather after some quick reading, only the middle pen (where the crush happened) was full. Pens to the side had plenty of space. Fans were desperate to get in because the match was starting, so the police opened an exit gate to quicken the process. A tunnel leading to the middle pen was left open (it's should be closed when it's full) which meant the fans were funneled into the already full pen instead of the relatively empty ones.

memories
youtube.com/watch?v=GAg4x72iTrU

You can't tell if a standing area is full until you go into it. That's why you have stewards to direct people into the proper areas, which the police and shef Wednesday failed to do

>i-i-i-i-it was the p-p-police's fault!
>it was t-the s-s-stewards' f-fault!

The blame is primarily on the shoulders of the drunken scouse chavs at the back who charged into the stand without tickets, and continued to pile into the stand despite the continued warnings from the stewards that it was extremely unsafe. The policing and the general aftermath was pathetic too, but the mob of fans have blood on their hands. If I was the parent of a kid who was crushed at the bottom I would be far more angry at the stupid twats at the top of the stand who thought it was just a bit of drunken banter at the footy than I would at the stewards.

It's no coincidence that Liverpool fans were also involved in the Heysel stadium disaster, when 39 Juve fans were murdered. As wikipedia puts it:
>Approximately 1 hour before the Juventus-Liverpool final was due to kick off, Liverpool supporters charged at Juventus fans and breached a fence that was separating them from a "neutral area".[3] Juventus fans ran back on the terraces and away from the threat into a concrete retaining wall. Fans already standing near the wall were crushed; eventually the wall collapsed. Many people climbed over to safety, but many others died or were badly injured.

the 'people' who caused it are probably still alive today and have no idea what they did

I saw a video posted on here of a different match with liverpool supporters climbing into a stadium through windows even if they didn't have tickets. Anyone have a link?

Lol, what are they doing!?
Trying to kill each other or something!? :D

Think of how horrifying it would be to die like that.

>Brits will defend this

>A-at least there weren't any commercials! R-right guys!?

I honestly don't get why people are still talking about this fucking thing. People died because everyone was being a fucking moron. Wasn't this like 40 years ago anyways, how can anyone give a flying fuck at this point?

>I honestly don't get why people are still talking about this fucking thing.

money

they want to sue the fuck out of the police and the government to get "reparations" and live off of it.

At the end of the day money is really what this """justice""" is about.

It was police's fault
it was scouser's fault

the 96 who died aren't to blame though

Attention /sp!
I recently came upon this board when a friend recommended I visit the site for a few laughs. I figured "What the hell? I could use some laughs." I must say that when I came on I was disgusted and not amused at all. Why you ask? Because everything on this entire site is literally shit! I mean yes there is funny pictures posted every now and then. But honestly; Do any of you little shits have a life? I mean are you so immature and unintelligant that you find things like Hillsborough and random naked UNDERAGE children funny?
GROW UP! Grow up Sup Forums. You all seriously need a reality check, You could be doing so many things in the day, yet you all choose to sit around on your fucking fat ugly asses and post pictures and then make offensive or idiotic comments.
Get off your fat asses and do something better with your life. I mean all of you obviously have no social life. Why? Because your so immature and your the very reason why Mother's go through Depression during pregnancy.
Well I've put in my two cents, and on a last note, I hope you all one day realize just how much of losers you all are, and then honestly kill yourself. I could care less if every single one of you got testicular cancer and then died naked fat and ugly with a pile of shit and pee oozing from your bowels that excavated due to your death. Grow up Assholes!

If this post ends in 96, a event worse than Hillsborough and Heysel will fall upon Liverpool at the Europa League final.

check this 96

check my 96

>96

I've said it before and I'll say it again; I hate Liverpool but this wasn't their fault.

There were other pens with practically no one in them that could've been opened, but instead of doing the smart thing they funneled everyone through a single gate into a single pen. People were excited and trying to get in to a see a big game. Those in back couldn't see what was going on up front and they were getting pushed forward by those now being ushered in behind them. People were packed too tightly into a single area without the thought of what might happen. Problem could've easily been fixed had they freed up the open areas. Really was the police and stadiums fault.

The scouser are to blame for the actual killing, although the police aren't innocent in how they dealt with the aftermath.

Reminder that in the 80s the government and police saw ALL football fans as subhuman scum and you're all falling for divide and conquer tribalism by just blaming Liverpool fans

Yeah, the thousands of pool fan who showed up without tickets and tried to force their way into the stadium that was already packed had nothing to do with it

It was just another lesson to supporters and stadium officials about the dangers of overcrowding a stadium

Braindead footie fans would rip a baby in half if it meant standing 2 feet closer to the pitch

It was their fault for watching divegrass.

/thread

best one

Why the fuck would you put a cage around the field?

Stop scousers from mugging the players

So did they do a big investigation to find out who was to blame for Heysel too?

>that face

everytime

No it's because we know turning 360 degrees constitutes a full turn and would result in a person facing the same direction as before the turn.

Just stop posting, retard.

Crowd density massivley increases as you go into an area. Towards the front it's fatal but at the back it's no different to a crowd you'd get anywhere else.

Crowd movement is actually really interesting, dense crowds move like liquids.

youtube.com/watch?v=BgpdmAtbhbE

Where is all the footage of all the inside fans pulling hundreds of outside fan inside the ground??? I saw it on TV when it first happened.

All those people need to step up and take the blame. Same with the Heysel disaster.

>>American try to make a joke about metric system
>>Can't even use angle degrees properly
top kek

You are dumb.

entirely the polices fault for letting liverpool fans act like liverpool fans

hhaahahehah

>be Liverpool fan
>turn up late to a FA Cup match
>be drunk
>be violent
>start CRUSHING people OUTSIDE the stadium
>start stealing and getting into fights
>THOUSANDS OF US vs a couple of dozen of grunt officers
>Match Commander "Shit, we can't control all these young, drunk, violent people who are crushing people between the official entries and the thousands of them behind, if only they had turned up ON FUCKING TIME..."
>"I know, let's let them in the back exit, they get in, nobody is crushed, the thefts drop and we don't have a riot asking for the LATE LIVERPOOL FANS, THE VERY SAME FANS WHO STABBED PEOPLE TO DEATH IN ITALY TO ENTER ORDERLY IN THE CORRECT ENTRANCE"
>[Le open door]
>"OK LA LETS GO GO IN AND GO INTO THE SMALLEST MOST CRAMPED AREAS OF THE STADIUM :^) WE WON'T GET CRUSHED LIKE WE WERE OUTSIDE! :^)"
>"OH NO LA! WE'RE BEING CRUSHED! FUCK THE POLICE REEE WE'RE THE VICTIMS! NO WE DIDN'T GET ALL OF UK BANNED FORM EUROPE! NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! YNWA!!!"

The stadium was illegally open ANYWAY. Blaming the police for these deaths is the same as blaming the toll keeper on a bridge that the bridge collapses when it's covered bumper to bumper with cars.

Fuck you, Livercunt fans. Always the fucking victims

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heysel_Stadium_disaster.

You caused this yet you have the balls to claim you're the victims. 96 wasn't enough.

when will liverpool fans pay for heysel?

>OH NO WE DIDNT GET EVERTON BANNED FROM EVERYTHING*

WE'RE DA VICTIMS LA.

They got my home team banned from Europe. Oxford United were going to Europe and they were banned due to Livercunts.

The fact the chances the Liverpool supporters were at fault was much more likely. Illsbreh allows them to ignore all the shit they did, both in Turkey, Belgium and other places.

Not really sure who's getting memed on here

you

was for this

Dude, 360 degrees is a full circle, if you turn 360 degrees you end up were you begin

>overrun the place.

The joke is that he walks backward

Quality Costa Rican eduction right there.

you must vote for sanders

>nice copypasta m8

all parties concerned have culpability

I shall give a factual account, hopefully it makes at least one person understand

this was a terrible old rusty stadium, and this particular stand was made up of three pens/cages in a row (big steel fence cages, all standing, instead of the rows of seats you have today) This stand had three such cages in a row, all accessed through one long corridor at the back, splitting into three side gates. Normally the police/stewards direct fans to the side cages evenly to avoid overcrowding in any one pen.

the traffic meant that thousands of fans were outside the gate anxious to get into the game which was now underway. The police officer in charge for some inexplicable reason ordered a gate to be completely opened, allowing thousands of fans to all enter the already full central cage at once. The crush was horrific and once it began there was nothing anyone could do other than pull bodies out over the top of the steel fence.

The actual crush was caused by one single bad call to open a gate. If this was the end of the matter I would actually have sympathy for the policeman in charge - he hadn't a clue about the layout of the stadium and probably did what he thought was right. But what followed was evil - the police immediately covered their arses by immediately fabricating lies about drunkenness and violent fans. They breathalysed all survivors and whilst ambulances were trying to get into the stadium the police were busy rooting through litter bins for empty drink bottles as evidence. Children as young as 10 were tested for alcohol.

Hillsborough is not a football issue, its an issue about institutional corruption on a massive scale. The 1980s Thatcher government killed almost 100 people at Hillsborough, locked up innocent people for years (Guildford Four), shot civilians dead in the streets of the UK (Bloody Sunday) and there was a massive Westminster/BBC paedophile ring - all of these were covered up by the British government until recently.

I dont get it how was the police to blame. Even those behind could see that there isn't enough space because it took too long and the crowd was moving slowly obviously. I would say fuck this, I'm turning around and see the game in nearest pub instead. Also those who were up front by the fence were probably screaming for help. How the fuck didn't the others try to send a word for those behind to stop entering because people are actually dying?

>Hear about Hillsborough for the first time
>Think "why didn't people just see that all the seats were taken?"
>Learn that povertyball stadiums are too poor to afford seats
>Everyone just stands around like its the fucking Colosseum or something

fuck off reddit

>even the colosseum had seating

they still played that game too lol