Would I be well treated if I travel to Poland?

Would I be well treated if I travel to Poland?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-pA7B2H1snA?t=1h43m59s
portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack
natemat.pl/179413,atak-ktorego-nie-bylo-portugalczycy-z-erasmusa-oklamali-rzeszowian
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

If you're handsome then most definitely, at least by the women. Polish uggos might get jealous and in their desperation assault you though so be wary.

That depends if you look like an average Muslim.

So if you look like a Southern European you will be fine?? I imagine the type of fags who racially attack people are not intelligent enough to tell the difference between Arabs and Souther Europeans

Im a turk and i was in poland many times and people actually treated me nicely.

That's because you look too similarly to each other and we look too differently from both.

People aren't after your skin, they are after culture, but since skin often is an indicator you're from a Muslim culture, they will get hostile, which produces the same effects as pure racism.

Its impossible to tell apart in most cases just from looks if you dont wear cross or smth

Wear this and you'll be fine

thy will attack you for being brown
then you will have to kill them and drink their blood to teach them a lesson

>German flag

What if I look more or less like him?

Funny i know many polish people who also live in germany, in fact i have polish neighbors

You probably fucked some polish whores right? Bitches fucking love muhamad dick.

No
but im not brown, maybe thats the reason.

Probably, if you want to fuck easy polish whores all you have to do is be brown.

kill them and then kill yourself

That nigga would be slaying some 10/10 premium polish cunt.

but they are chill people

Yeah, this actually happens.

do you have a forehead?

Dude just don't go these ghettos or don't visit poland in the frist place, its a boring country and not worth fighting drunk and bald polish teethles retards

women shouldn't be considered humans

youtu.be/-pA7B2H1snA?t=1h43m59s

Yeah, i mean, I know people from Poland are not generally violent towards people that look different from them but their rednecks are dangerous I've heard

Nice to heard

Not nice to heard

I can tell the difference desu, Arabs generally look like mestizos, not like Souther Euros, although of course there is always some who look more European

Probably not.

That turks looks like a Pole.
I guess the memes are true, we're not white.

I visited Kraków and people were very nice to me. Just dont be loud, that gives mexicans a bad name.

lol he is my cousin and he is pure turkish and casually married a polish girl, i still don't know why

This, in every country there is some type of nigger. Normal people won't give a fuck about you and what's more they'll be eager to help you if you'll need help.

He looks like an average Polish Seba

Probably random greek/Georgian/slav rapebaby
There is no turk as ethnicity
Its a meme

Like i said, looks white (or we're not white). Is he rich? I hope that cunt won't drain him in divorce but if he's rich that might be a reason. If not i feel happy for the lad. Anybody who gives a fuck about women will die sooner.

I'm Afgh*n and I went to Poland and I only got into a fight once but me and my mates heemed the guy

aha

How does he look like a pole?
His hair is dark and his nouse is crooked, he looks like the average turk.

Polish people are usually blonde and stuff

>Polish people are usually blonde and stuff
Ahmed stop watching anime please.
>His hair is dark and his nouse is crooked
AKA 90 percent of men here.

By sluts yes, by men no.

>Polish people are usually blonde and stuff
HHAHAHAHHA

and what about me?

Pole/10

wtf i love poland now

>So if you look like a Southern European you will be fine?

portugalresident.com/portuguese-students-offered-protection-in-poland-after-racist-attack

Poles are sissies, I'd heem all of them if they attacked me.

Poles love Southern Europeans, especially their Slavic 'cousins'. Croats, Serbs etc.

I can literally kill you with my just my right hand while killing your father with my left hand and raping your mum with my dick. All of this while shitting on your ancesotrs grave.

why are you so stronk

Portugal is "special"

I went to Poland and heemed one of you and pissed against your monuments. I grinded my cock off against tiny flat Polish asses. I puked in some alley. I farted in one of your holy churches.

I would literally DESTROY you if you said anything to my face.

say it to my face motherfucker

>central americans / mexicans
>wanting to go to other countries
You have to stay where you are

t. mutt

t. German mutt

East euros don't see a difference between south euros and arabs

So yes you will be discriminated heavily

>germans
>blonde
They're swarthier than a polack lol

especially their poo skin

Zajebać ci fiucie? A no tak przepraszam, le polskie vitaminki najlepsze c'nie ;)?

how do you treat japs and koreans?

Spierdalaj spać.

Portugal is just like the rest of southern Europe

>Would I be well treated if I travel to Poland?
no,mr tacoman, it is not Spain...probably you get be lynched by polish neo nazis

How would a dirty blonde haired, blue eyed Frenchman be treated like in Poland?

There is a pole poster that hates japs. So they should be warned that they might be attacked by a single pole during their visit.

They beat faggots desu.

You would get DP'ed by inbred trash bydlo.

would I be treated well if I come to Poland? I am Catholic

You're all welcome in Poland, friends. We are nice people, and would love to accomodate our international friends.
Please, do come in numbers, see you in Poland :)

This "attack" was proven to be fake, you can google translate this article:
natemat.pl/179413,atak-ktorego-nie-bylo-portugalczycy-z-erasmusa-oklamali-rzeszowian

>Mexican navy sailors beaten by polish hooligans.

thats just fucking embarrasing.
for the mexican navy "soldiers".

a-am I fine in Poland?I would like to visit some major polish cities someday.

Memes side you all can come visit us even if you are fucking purple nobody will attack you for being a tourist, just don't go to the shitty parts of the cities after midnight

You would be fine. We don't mind Asians.

O kurwa to papież.