Just fuck my coefficient up pham

just fuck my coefficient up pham

What's this picture supposed to represent?

Arsenal's annual round of 16 exit actually helps the coefficient.

yeah because it was great with united and chelsea

jesus christ

3 CL places here we goooooo

pretty obvious

better than all the other shit in europe, except the 2 corrupt spic financial doping mega giants of course

Leicester and Spurs would do pretty well, the rest not so much.

>implying spurs aren't the most exciting side in europe

Tottenham has actually helped the coefficient. Just being in the EL group stage gets you 2 points automatically, and every group stage win is another 2 points (draws are 1 point). Winning knockout games only gets you 1 point each. Even in Tottenham's worst season over the last few years, they won all of their group stage games and contributed more to the coefficient than Man United did this season or Liverpool did the season before.

Arsenal's annual round of 16 exit isn't bad either, you get 4 points for getting into the CL group stage, 2 points for each win, and then 5 points just for making it to the round of 16.

>they won all of their group stage games and contributed more to the coefficient than Man United did this season

Spurs UEFA coefficient this season: 14.775
Man Utd UEFA coefficient this season: 15.775

???

West Ham won't be in the CL

>Leicester

They'll be 1st seeds. Unless they get a horrible draw they should do alright

>Liverpool

Klopp's already shown he's a good manager in Europe, IF they get in the CL they'll strengthen in the summer

>Spurs

A solid team with a good defence, should do well in Europe

>Arsenal

last 16 isn't bad

>West Ham

Won't qualify

So making it to the semifinals and having a team in the EL final is bad for the coefficient? This guy night actually be retarded.

Spurs is only one point away from Manchester United, a team that made it to the CL and failed massively. Considering that Spurs has a better squad and manager than MU, they'll do alright in the CL.

they will

Spurs can barely get last Dortmund in Europa, good luck with the championships

So the whole shit post relies on the fantasy that West Ham will finish 4th. It won't happen a Manchester will finish there, hell, even Spurs can still finish there.

>So the whole shit post relies on the fantasy that West Ham will finish 4th.
Hardly

I said "even in Tottenham's worst season over the last few years, they won all of their group stage games and contributed more to the coefficient than Man United did this season or Liverpool did the season before"

Tottenham in 13/14 (their worst over the last few years, the AVB/Sherwood season where they finished 6th): 18.357
Man United in 15/16 (this season): 15.775
Liverpool in 14/15 (the season before): 12.714

You're right.

Oh woops I need to learn to read

If Liverpool make it to the CL next year they will have all right to fuck up the coefficient, since they are bringing a substantial amount of point this year.

I have never in my life met someone irl who cares about UEFA coefficients.

>all those memes
i think the meme gods have something brewing. this cl is gonna be the best

Spurs reached the 1/4th with a worse team.
Liverpool are giving a lot of points already so they can't be blamed for this reason if they fuck up in the CL, and I doubt they will with Klopp.

>tfw Spurs beat Bayern in the final
>tfw it turns out that Tom Carroll is actually 14 years old and UEFA takes the trophy away from them for using an ineligible player

Atletico, Madrid and Barca would all walk the EPL though.

Nice meme, they would be gassed come January

>Arsenal's annual round of 16 exit.
The tears will never dry...

>Arsenal get matched up against Monaco, who didn't even finish in the top 3 in France
>somehow still lose

>they won all their group stage games

lol, I remember some people talking about this in the first half of the 13/14 season, like beating up on Dynamo Literally Who meant that AVB deserved to keep his job.

>West Ham and liverpool in UCL

>liverpool in the UCL

It's not like they've won it before or anything...

Spurs,Liverpool and Arsenal will do alright also
>implying Italy will do well in Europe

Chelsea are the highest rated English team so yes

>Spurs can barely get last Dortmund in Europa, good luck with the championships
what did he mean by this?

Lester and Tottenham could do pretty well tbqh

>Spurs can barely get past Dortmund in Europa

Dortmund are one of the best clubs in Europe. And Spurs didn't get past them. They were forced to play their B team thanks to injuries/Pochettino needing to rest players/Alli being a jerk again, and because they have no squad depth (literally had no striker and no defensive midfielder for the first leg) they were blown away (4-1 on aggregate iirc).

You're aware spurs put out shit teams to focus on the league right?

>implying our teams will start to care about EL

They couldn't handle missing their winter siesta

Spurs rested their team even though it was only Aston Villa they were playing at the weekend. Dumb as fuck

Yeah, but if they dropped points they would have been laughed at, just like vs west brom and chelsea.
Gotta improve your chances as much as you can

>Leicester
Will barely hang on to 3rd place in the group because of the pot1 seed, will get obliterated in EL RO32. The meme ends here.
>Spurs
I think they might go on a dark horse run to the QFs, really like that young squad tbph
>Liverpool
6 times la? nah, not yet, but if >we don't JUST the transfers again, passing the group stage is almost a guarantee
>Arsenal
>annual RO16 exit
>Wet Spam
Will fall to EL and play every GS game with the reserves because >muh snobism

Still chatting shit eh?

Yes. Lelster will go down the Blackburn Rovers path.

you still havent realized it's you chatting shit that fuels the meme lad

yeah they will do so much worse than Man United.

I bet you unironically believe that "meme magic" is a real thing too, underage dumbass

a lot of negative energy in these posts

this.

>Leicester
I can see them topping their group and possibly winning the RO16. Anything beyond that will be crazy fun to witness.

>Arsenal
RO16 is what you come to expect.

>Tottenham
Easily possible for them to leave the group stage but it's whether they're going to throw the spot away or not if they think the league is more important. I'll say RO16.

>Liverpool
They tend to actually try in Europe so I don't think RO16 or the quarter final is beyond them.

>West Ham
Dark horses for a second place group finish depending on the composition otherwise you tend to expect a small Europa League run.

Pure brit delusion

England btfo'd the Italian coefficient this year currently 6 points ahead of them this year alone

Yes, but there were a lot of circumstances that forced them to do it, it wasn't just Pochettino saying "fuck it, let's use the benchwarmers":

-Dier and Alli were both injured, they didn't even fly to Germany for the game
-Vertonghen was injured (at least I think he was, Dortmund away was after Palace away right?)
-Kane hadn't really been rested all season because he's Tottenham's only striker

I think Pochettino looked at this and saw that there was little chance of beating Dortmund anyway. It would have been a difficult game even with all of those guys healthy, and there's no way he forgot about how Spurs completely ran out of gas in 2014/15, lost some very easy games, and ended up finishing 5th when they could have finished 4th or even 3rd.

>niggas STILL doubting Leicester

I mean whats a club gotta do?

>go from 20th, basically relegated, to like 12th in the end last year
>WIN the title this year, whilst beating """big""" clubs like Spurs, City, Liverpool and so on

yeah they're shit though lmao. Hazard confirmed he is coming and all the boys are staying. Leicester will make it to RO16 at the very LEAST.

If they don't at least make the semis then their campaign should be considered as a failure.

premier league > european cups
hard to understand if ur not from here

Yeah it was actually.

not really lol

were just so shit in europe now people have stopped caring

back when english sides were regularly making finals it was more important than pls

only 3 teams are allowed to win it

Yeah, over a decade ago

only 4 teams can play in the CL every year, so yes really

Based Dempsey. Shouldn't have left Spurs for My little sawker

West Ham have a new badge?

>West Ham

The problem was they bought Soldado, and since everyone thought that Soldado was going to be good Dempsey didn't see any point in sticking around and decided to sign a big contract with Seattle while he was still semi-relevant. It's really a shame, he would be the perfect backup striker in Pochettino's system.

it was when Liverpool began dropping out of CL places a few years ago that things turned to shit for English football, family

Poonited are in rebuild mode
Chelsea have imploded after Hazard sperged out about muh Eva
Liverpool changed coaches and will be a much better team next year, plus they were concentrating on EL
Arsenal is still Arsenal, Wonga is getting old and senile and they will never win a thing while he's there
Shitty was concentrating on CL and had KDB inhured for a few months
This was a year where all big clubs underachieved for various reasons, and Lester used the opportunity to the max. Next year most of the big clubs will rebound, managers will watch a lot of Leicester's film to figure out Ranieri's tactics, and unless they buy some actual high-profile talented players instead of the current shit-tier system babbies, Leicester will not be able to return to the top.

Leicester are pot one seeds
They'll get drawn with Monaco, BATE borisov and Celtic and then they'll win at home to Monaco lose away and win the rest
Screencap this

>Monaco, BATE borisov and Celtic
All pot4 teams, Celtic maybe 3rd. Their group will eb much harder and they won't handle it after being used to "E"""P""L's mediocrity

where is this "spurs are good" meme coming from

the league has been shit this year and they're not even gonna hit 80 points

>the league has been shit this year
But for some reason everybody conveniently forget this when sucking that hairy fox dick

>exciting

there's that meaningless word again..
I hope you will have been excited when spurs lose on aggregate against Dynamo Kiev in the round of 16

>Being this buttmad over a foreign league when yours participates in the Champions League

>Next year most of the big clubs will rebound, managers will watch a lot of Leicester's film to figure out Ranieri's tactics
Video analysis is used by all clubs, every week in trying to figure out opponents. You don't even need video analysis to know what Leicester are gonna do, everyone knows their plan. It's just the stopping it that's proven incredibly difficult. "all the big managers will settle in immediately and return to the top without any problems" is a common sentiment but a deluded one.

So at any given time there are only 10 teams that should be in the UCL?
Less even if a team wins it twice in the last decade

You could have said that about 2014 Real Madrid

lads tbqh

saved

Saved.

We'll know whether the Russian lad was right to chat shit soon enough.

Fug. Forgot image.

>tfw England would be 2nd in rankings if Southampton and West Ham didn't flop so hard in Europa
Thanks Koeman and Billic

>People hyping Leicester but not Spurs
Spurs at least have the experience of midweek games while staying somewhat competitive

Leicester will need some quality backups and to actually rotate the squad now, this season they only had about 3 midweek games

Leicester could easily focus on CL and end up 7th or something

>Leicester City
I reckon they'll sneak through their group in 2nd and go out in RO16 to Real or Bayern in plucky fashion
>Arsenal
If Wonga is in then it's RO16 again
>Tottenham
Can see them doing well, had a decent run last time they were in the tournament
>Manchester City
Will be one of the tournament favourites but cucked in the semis

>Liverpool
Will lose the EL final
>West Ham
Won't qualify, stop fuelling this meme

>get relegated
>win CL
>get relegated again the next season
>but become the first team to win the Champions League back to back
>Sup Forums's face when

How rude, you should have more respect for your English overlords.

>netting almost £40 million even if they fucked up in group stage

Well I'm sure they can live with that failure

Leicester have like 5 serviceable players and meme magic will really stretch thin during the week.

Liverpool will strengthen regardless of whether or not they get CL.

Real Madrid knockouts:
Roma
Wolfsburg
Man City

Liverpool in knockouts:
Man United
Dortmund
Villarreal

Which is UCL and UEL level ?