Why does the truth bother so many people?

Why does the truth bother so many people?

delete this

million
>>'86
>>'96
>>'04

Our time will come

I hope

What feelings, thoughts and memories fill Suarez's head when he hears the name of Gerard?

> May the 5th: the day King Rato cried ;__;

Didn't Leeds have one in the 1990s, or was that before the name change to Primier League?

>english football only started in 1992

""Premier league'''' titles m8

It's so sad. I always viewed Villa as a top club when I grew up watching the Premier League.

By top I mean always finishing top half and every once in a while getting a cheeky top 5 placement.

Now they're relegated :(

The year before, won it in 92, then just avoided relegation by 3 points the season after. We literally had one of the worst ever title defences.

not sure what my grammar is doing here

FTFY

why does it tho?
the reds have won it 18 times and people act like it never happened, not to mention 5 european cups more than any english team.

>ABLP

fixed that for you m8

do you follow the "League"? Never heard of it, there are many "leagues" out there, I for one occasionally watch the Premier League.

Sky like to make you believe football started in 1992. Fuck sky.

>rename from first division to premier league
>b-but It's not the same thing

When will ABLs learn?

Football didn't exist before sky silly billy

This. A name doesnt mean anything.
Its the same fucking league.

>triggered

I started watching around 06-07 so I felt the same way about Portsmouth. Now I can't even remember what league they're in.

We have one of the best managers in the world now with Klopp. Next year will be our year.

>funny touchline man will save us

Blackburn won the old first division twice

Probably "Thank god Gerrard convinced me to wait an extra year and go to Barca instead of Arsenal."

As a Villa fan this is why deep down I wanted the meme squad to fuck it up

>why

Because the most popular club, Manchester United, has a rivalry with Liverpool. So you're more likely to see negative posts about Liverpool online than about any other club.

Mate, I was there when we won the European Cup in 82, it cuts pretty deep senpai

>titles from almost 25 years ago are just as relevant

>being a Liverpool fan
>being 100% precious in any situation
>having pockets filled with stolen goods

lies are easier to stomach, the truth is now that bad.

I bet anybody who claims that Liverpool's titles count also think that Preston North End's titles count.