youtube.com/watch?v=SS49ue3v-pQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

youtube.com/watch?v=SS49ue3v-pQ

UEFA Cup 1997

>Tennessee Titans
Music City Miracle

>Nashville Preds
Probably last night

Royals ...game 4 in Houston ..pivotal ..for this 2 year run.showed they were for real.. that led to Nov 2nd champ

the 1999 treble and I witnessed it from beginning to end

Bears nfc championship game 85 .. superb owl was a snoozer

Cubs..1908 game 5

Literally saving the NFL and Joe Namath making athletes cool and cutting the line betweem sports and entertainment

The class of 92 wining the Champion's League in the last minutes vs Bayern

Celtics beat the Rockets game 6.. 1986 cementing their places greatest of all time

Sonics game 7 versus Utah 1996 Western Conference Finals

finishing 5th in the league ahead of our two biggest rivals

European Cup 1967

2004 ALCS and World Series

>18-1

>Methinals
2011 World Series Game 6.

>3-1 inter v barca first leg semifinal

DELET THIS

I only have a team.

World Cup, 2012

diehard A's fan here

admittedly the most amazing and awe inspiring individual performance I've ever seen. still get chills thinking about it.

As for the A's best moment in recent years besides Hatteburg's homer to keep the streak alive was Coco's walk off in game 4 of the 2012 alds.

Sucks cuz we havent won shit realyy

Carolina Hurricanes

Game 7 to win the cup in 2006, without question. Ward played out of his fucking mind, and Justin Williams' empty netter is still my favorite sports memory of my lifetime.

Winning the 2015-2016 EPL
#lifelong

Lifelong here.
When we won the EPL while sitting at home on our couches.

The continent of Europe never recovered from the butthurt

Mariners
>Mariners beat Yankees ALDS game 5

Sonics (in my lifetime)
>1996 western conference finals game 7

Seahawks
>Super Bowl XLVIII

The greatest Super Bowl of all time.

It never felt so sweet.

Winning against Manchester United at home in the Champions League in 2006. United brought their best players; Rooney, Ronaldo, Giggs, Scholes etc and we were the major underdogs. The lowest seedet team in the whole tournament against mighty Manchester United. We managed a 1-0 win and Copenhagen got burning hot on that otherwise freezingly cold November night. We ended up dead last in the group with 7pts, and undefeated at home, with Benfica going through on 3rd place with a better goal difference, and Celtic in second place.

Despite us not going through and some terrible away games, I couldn't have been more proud of my team.

2004 World Series (Red Sox)
2001 or 2014 Super Bowl (can't decide, New England Patriots)
Any Stanley Cup win, I dunno (Boston Bruins)
One of the 80s NBA Finals vs. the LA Lakers (Boston Celtics)

Can you tell I'm a /hoc/ casual? I barely follow the Celtics at all because basketball blows, despite them being like the Yankees of the NBA with >muh rings

>43-8
>GOAT Super Bowl
The game was over after the first snap. Even if it was a >Peyton Manning gets torn a new asshole episode, it was a snooze fest before the first half even ended.

Ajax 1995 cl

>proud of my team
>basking in reflected glory

Just fucking say you are happy for them. Being proud of something you didn''t do is retarded.

it speaks for itself