Moving to Japan to marry a Japanese and start my new life there

Moving to Japan to marry a Japanese and start my new life there.

Anything I should remember once I get there?

we don't have katana place here

you need to bring your own katana

Already in the suitcase.

>Anything I should remember once I get there?

-you're not Tom Cruise
-there are no samurais anymore
-japanese women aren't all pretty and there's not guarantee that any of them would marry you

plz stop destroying my dreams.

Honor your family and your clan.

WAITU PIGGU GO HOMU

you need to talk the warrior language britain!

or at least be rich like a whito piggu

Why are you saying this?

Remember to tell all the Japanese girls your favourite Anime and compliment them by making comparisons to your Waifu.

You're probably gonna live in a place smaller than your room and will have to deal with Japanese bullshit.

Do you have a working visa? student visa? Or are you going to apply for the spouse visa?
If you're going to apply for the spouse visa be ready for a total violation of your privacy.
Don't forget to renew it, or they will kick you out of that island in less than 24 hours.

It's something a cheeky Jap might say

Why is it if you say you like japan a lot of people come tell you how shit it is but that doesnt happen with other countries

Like matter and antimatter, there are weebs and anti weebs.

Happens with Korea and other Asian countries.

Highly skilled work visa for Mechatronic engineer.

Dont forget to bring your hazmat suit

You should probably speak the language before moving there
Anime accents aren't real, and japanese speak differently
Japanese culture is very work focused
Japan has never had a civil rights movement, and may treat you poorly if you are black
Japan doesn't think much of American manners; try to reinforce that you're british if you want in to various places or want to buy real estate
Samurai don't exist anymore, and good riddance. They were way too heavily romanticised
Anime is only really tolerated because it's one of the few things japan can export succesfully
Your house will be small, unless you move to the country or a smaller/northern city
The internet speed is fantastic, the content not so much
Japan is very sexually repressed, gay people are looked down on as an amusing joke, and the birth rate is tiny.
Melon costs wayyy too much
They may judge you based on your blood type
They have their own prejudices, one being against burakumin, the ex-gravekeeping working class
Otaku culture makes ours look absolutely fine and social.
Dating women will be about the same. Her family may however look down on you; however, they may have done this anyway if you were japanese based on the prejudices I mentioned before.
Shrines are more common than you think.
Cults are accepted and real, and cause way too many fucking problems that can't be held accountable for properly.
For a work focused nation, life can be very idyllic in places
Alcoholism is a problem, and many are lightweights
You'll encounter odd social traits, like nicking umbrellas from a restaurant when someone didn't bring their own, and it's raining outside.
The police are either peacefully peelian, or very occasionally gun twitchy as crap.
Books are huge, and it's one of the things I love about their culture.
Murakami is huge as well, proving for once that japs can have good taste.
Manga is accepted, but on a comic book style level. Don't rave too much about it and you'll be fine.
There's more, but eh.

>be this guy
>study mechatronic engineering, and looking for placements

Advice on getting summer internships? I get interviews, but apparently I'm always second best, which is a soft way of saying 'we found someone better, possibly multiple people'.

you have degree in japan

Most east Asian live in 300sqft apartment except the rich one.

The women in Japan don't like fat weeb neckbeards either.

Don't touch Katanas on their blade. The oils in your skin hurt the metal.
The going rate for getting a Katana sharpened is 60gbp per inch. Don't try to do it yourself.
Before the edo period only masterpiece swords were signed. If you see a reasonably priced sword and it's sign it's either new or the signature is fake.

can white man like me get a japanese gf without any trouble????

IDK but I did part of it Japan in the first place and did work placement.

internet people that like japan don't really have any idea how japan is, they think its just like their animes
I've been to japan and it is unironically a shitty and terribly ugly country, the cities have no footpaths, no grass, all the electrical cables are on telegraph poles instead of underground so large city blocks have millions of electrical cables on every pole, everything is made of the same grey boring concrete etc
then you get to the countryside, no footpaths, everything is made of terrible concrete, a lot of the roads are fucking gravel
it really is a third world country, I would honestly rather visit brazil than japan

>Murakami
>good taste
(You)

>being a crippled, dishonored, weak, discriminated male member in his society
>go to some exotic world where he can start all over
>luckily find friendly new people and qts
>fight for them and become a hero, a real honorable member of their society

isn't this an eternal cliche?

I am gonna fuck your chinese whore sister Yamazuka with my 19 cm pecker.

Japan is a meme. Its a shitty country with even shittier people

no you need to know japanese to communicate with them

Arigato Ken-sama!!

>Making extremely surreal characters feel human
>Not worthy of recognition

Don't ge me wrong, if Lovecraft could actually get me to feel sorry for his characters, he'd be better, but there's only so many times you can pull the 'we thought it was Jews doing bad things, but it's actually aliens so that's okay' card.

Don't get me wrong, he's not without fault. He plays the reminiscing on the past card way too often, his plots can be anticlimactic, and his cliffedge endings are always better than what comes next, but he is a very good author. He calls out social themes very well, his characters are unique and all highly amusing, and [spoiler] that chapter at the end of kafka on the shore with the worm was genuinely horrifying. [/spoiler]

Not sure if spoilers work on this board.

Go ahead, your defenseless arsehole will be a good supper for my 25 cm dragon dildo

My arsehole is defended by thick meat&milk fed tapeworm
>your turn, yo sistah is still gettin the white D

My family is everyone. My clan is the human race.

The last Samari was white so you are going to do just fine bro.