Third world country

you'll get bullied if you are slightly different from the norm. your classmates,teachers,family,random people on the streets will not hesitate bully you. i always get bullied for being autistic and not like to socialize with people. i wonder if its same for rest of the world.

That's not because turkey is third world, is because is an overly religious country.

i am not muslim but i never tell anyone that i am not muslim

Puto, it is the same everywhere.

What is in your mind?

w-what do you mean

I was bullied in school, but I am one of the cool kids in college.
Funny how that works.

the same happens everywhere really

i will probably never be a cool kid since i am manlet,fat and extremely autistic

This happens everywhere

Honestly, it doesn't matter what others think. I don't even talk to or care about most people in my class.
Just focus on self improvement and spend time with your friends and family. Everything else is irrelevant.

idk i got bullied for height but not exactly a first world country

>being bullied

exactly

I get bullied every day because I'm not black i want to come out of this shithole

Everyone I meet is too nice to bully
Even people who are dicks usually apologize eventually

I got home schooled up until I started high school. I was too antisocial abs retarded to get along with people, but they didn't bully me...just ignored me

Yeah, I haven't seen much "open" bullying at all. Of course people talk behind each others' backs but that's the same wherever there are humans.

Then I guess we're one too cause the very same thing happens here

I had to spend three weeks in Kingston due to a medical emergency while traveling

fuck Jamaica

I was bullied a lot in 5th grade. That among other things kinda ruined me for awhile.
In middle school my "friends" targeted me all the time and pretty much just kept me around to pick on.
Now nobody even speaks to me because everyone is too anti-social because smartphones ruined humanity.

:(