Spanish

kurdish

Mandarin, the official language of canadia

t. Mehmet

Wángbā dàn

Cantonese and Thai are worse desu

Brazilean then tagalog

Cantonese and Mandarin,
it sounds like they are choking on a penis while screaming except they can't scream because they are choking on a penis

ภาษาไทยดีที่สุดในโลก

Chinese, it's like a down syndrome japanese having a stroke.

Albanian! Just listen to it on youtube sounds like a goat who suffered a severe stroke or a brain aneurysm

Chinese, how is this even a question

same filipino sound shit

Portuguese sounds awful to me

The """""""""language""'""""" of Normiemark

I really don't like Arabic that much
Thai is kinda gross too, but I'm only basing that on this video
youtube.com/watch?v=9VJ6aPOfv_E

I've gotten kind of used to Mandarin but it's also gross

This is pretty bad but I'm gonna have to go with Korean.

tied between french and chinese
the idea of french sounding nice is so obviously language ideology enforcing the idea that a european country with beautiful people -> beautiful language. French sounds like the speaker is constantly disgusted, Haitian Creole sounds better than it does.

Vietnamese

Dutch, east getman dialect and worst of all berlin dialect, most obnoxious, self complacent gibberish my ears have had to endure

Jesus Christ it sounds like if they only pronounce the first letter of a word and then they just move their mouth and pronounce whatever they think it could sound human. Danish people are aliens disguised as humans.

I can't stand French

Really? I find Korean the most pleasant to the ear of minorities around here

All variations of Chinese are horrendous

>tagalog
>language
Tagalog is a dialect, silly.

the history of french being considered a beautiful language amongst english speakers is a bit different from that. between 1066 and 1154, england was ruled by the normans who spoke a variant of french. during their reign, their language gradually took on an association of upper-class/education/beauty, while the everyday english of the commoner started to take on an association of mundaneity/farmlife. ever since then, english speakers have had a bit of a hard-on for french and the other romance languages (spanish, italian).

the real story is a bit more complicated that the above, there's also some latin from the church + a resurgence of french culture during the renaissance, but on the whole you can view it all as a form linguistic cuckoldry. for this reason, several english writers, hemingway and orwell being two notable examples, have tried to convince the people to discard the hoity-toity french words and return to earthy english words, but none of these movements have succeeded.

Chechen
m.youtube.com/watch?v=VNicHxHidaE

> east getman dialect and worst of all berlin dialect
this

>Brazilian Portuguese

filipino sounds like rat squeaking

Isn't Brazilean what they speak in Portugal?

stfu

Not him, but I think Korean sounds either really good or really bad depending on the person. When it's monotone it sounds really nice.

vietnamese and filipino and thai

most beautiful - french, polish

Tibetan

Portuguese

lol

japanese

ugliest: cantonese, holy fuck
best: english, why else would everyone speak it intead of french

German...

prescriptivism is overrated, it's what makes french so boring
if you instate a government institution to keep your language sounding exactly the same forever it might as well be dead.

Hearing Korean makes me want to kill myself desu

t. Jjokbari

Sometimes it sounds like Japanese and sometimes like Chinese even for native speaker like me.

This

youtube.com/watch?v=b-coQUjs6aU&

Hate to say it but Dutch. Sucks because I like their country but it is just really fucking awful to listen to.

Outside of European languages it would have to be whatever the brown hairy guys that run the pizza take-out place next door to me are always shouting at each other in.

Vietnamese

Lot's of diaspora here in SoCal and my god I envy those who've never heard god awful screetching.

Like nails on a fucking chalkboard. Imagine Chinese but they scream even faster and louder and a lot of the words start with a "T" sound.

And they're completely oblivious to how god awful it sounds to make it even worse.

Maybe that's why your soldiers came back so fucked up.

I wouldn't blame them, hearing that fucking language makes me wish we killed every last one of those fucking gooks.

>if you instate a government institution to keep your language sounding exactly the same forever it might as well be dead.
No such thing exists, though.

Russian.

chechen

definitely arabic. hearing people speak it makes me want to vomit.

British english sounds more and more obnoxious the more I hear other languages

>French sounds like the speaker is constantly disgusted,
They are. But that's not the language, it's the french mind.

made me laugh

I hate chinese worst sound ever.

Chinese. Holy fucking shit. I would rather listen to an album by linkin park featuring Justin Beaver than hear Chinese.
Don't be a self-hating cuck my friend, Russian is cool.

evangelical christians speaking in tongues

ay ay ay pa q sos tan malo asi ? jajajaja

but seriously though it's just because we have a ton of silent letters and soft d's/g's. It's really in the same category as French, it just sounds worse

although tbqh with u senpai, Swedish and Norwegian both sound gay as hell to me, because of their vocals and the way they sing when they speak. If I wanted to do a flamboyant gay impression I would just pretend to speak Swedish/Norwegian while moving my arms around and it would work decently.

Korean
Dutch
Cantonese
Modern Arabic
Castillean Spanish
English
French

indian language is the most appalling language

Dutch for sure

German and Russian

This. Jesus, Vietnamese is so fucking ugly.

>BÕ TÎM DÃ CHÕ MÀÀÀ

Also, Turkish looks ugly in written form, but it's not bad when spoken.

So many awful sounding languages. Portuguese is ridiculously bad, chinese is disgusting, Danish and Dutch just sound stupid, south east Asian languages are pretty terrible as well. Australian English is really vomit inducing.

Best would be American English and Italian.

you know, it's pretty amazing how your view of the world changes when you realize japanese and korean are the same language.

japanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanesejapanese

ive never heard a vietnamese thats pretty weird

japanese is cute
except when males talk

or I've just been watching too much moe anime

Dutch

>American English
>Best
Whew!

I think the best way to tell if a language is ugly is if it still sounds bad even when a qt girl is speaking it softly.
Cause a lot of languages when spoken by sexy girls with soft voices can sound good. Ivanka Trump has one of the best voices ever if you think American English is ugly.

Polish just leaves all other behind. If Dutch is said to be sound like munching on a cock, then Polish is munching on all of them at once while shitting with the entire surface of your body.

>same
U wot m8?

Swedish because it sounds ridiculous. And they make weird sounds and letter combinations you shouldn't make.

I also hate it when women talk in Russian/Polish because it sounds so whiny.

Any tonal language

Every Romance language. And among those, Spanish and Portuguese are the most unbearable.

Surzhyk (mix of Russian and Ukrainian, widely used) makes me also a bit sick.

russian, obviously

Western Norwegian sounds vastly different to eastern Norwegian though. Much less "singing" and a much darker pitch.

Turkish or Arab.

japanese or chinese

russian is ugly
american english is boring as hell
briish english isn't bad if its not a "tv english" because they all speak like retards

mexican

greek

>Tagalog
>Dialect
Better learn some linguistics m8

Portugese and any african ugala bugala tier language

>ELDER GOD TIER

low saxon, flemish

>BARELY HUMAN TIER:

Hollandic dutch

>SUBHUMAN TIER:

Frisian, brabantian dutch or limburgish """"""""""dutch"""""""""

Dutch, Finnish

italian

can't stand most romance languages but italian is by far the worst

Hungarian, of course. Turkish and Finnish rolled into one, which is pretty fucking repulsive if you think of it.

Also, Polish. Not only is it mutated non-Slavic, it is also long-winded and full of clashing obstruents that break the rhythm of the word. Songs in Polish sound ridiculous.

youtube.com/watch?v=LQPWdEqB8V4

bark bark bark

t. albanian living in greece because his country is too poor

youtube.com/watch?v=s-mOy8VUEBk

Indian languages are hideous

Examples?

>implying
youtube.com/watch?v=bHXuEyq3EUw

vocaroo.com/i/s15AFUjVKUds

A Dane calling other languages ugly? fuck in hell, although you do have a point about swedes and their pitch beign way too fucking high

Not him but I can try my best, I'm from south-west.

>I'm having an exam this friday and I am not ready, I'm really nervous

vocaroo.com/i/s1nejEGmsly6