POR:0

OKC:
SAN:

TOR:1
MIA:1

ATL:0
CLE:2

Other urls found in this thread:

stats.nba.com/league/player/#!/playtype/roll-man/?Season=2015-16&SeasonType=Regular Season&PerMode=Totals&sort=PPP&dir=1
instagram.com/p/BE_by7VKiwx/
espn.co.uk/nba/story/_/id/15475031/what-watch-nba-heavyweight-second-round-series-resumes
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for raps in six

>7kt claims to be Hinkie
>mfw I called hinkie a faggot thousands of times

Wizzzzzzurds

Spuds gon gib it to OKC tonight.

Is there any pride left in ATL? If so, just play one game with some emotion and will.
Someone knock LBJ on his can, just once.

take your meds yet?

As a pacersbro, why even live?
>Vogel the best coach Indy has had since Larry Brown
>let go after amazing recovery season
>PG projected to leave to lakers
>George Hill planning to opt out of contract as UFA
>rest of the team is 10 literally whos
>no draft picks after trading them with kawaii leonard for david west (who went back to the spurs >for free after 2 seasons)
>no FA bux
>on the short list of being moved to the west

who else /suffering/ here?

/Bucks/ up in this bitch, coming for that sixth seed next year.

Not a single team in the LEast is able to compete with Lebron/Cav's .. No surprise when the Cav's sweep their way to the NBA Finals. Be that as it may - when they get there, they'll look like the proverbial 'deer in the headlights' .. getting a liberal dose of their own medicine .. [a sweep] ..

Lebron James attempting to get closer to breaking another record held by Jerry West/Elgin Baylor: Player who LOST the most NBA Finals

Wasn't Jim Carey their coach recently?

>PG projected to leave to lakers
muh dik

Jim O'Brien, who had a unique talent for blowing 15+ point leads on the regular. Under him game 5 was the rule, not the exception. Meanwhile Vogel is the second most winningest coach in pacers history both in terms of games won (behind Bobby "Slick" Leonard) and winning percentage (Behind Larry Bird).

fuck off.

>81
confirmed

I meant Rick Carlisle

it's ok to be angry

PG is just a stat babby

and yet you're still fucking mad,

I'm not that same guy, nigger

Yeah, Carlisle coached for the Pacers after Isiah Thomas, but he got fired in 06 or 07.

>not being "that guy"

we
did
it
senpai

>tfw shooting 2 minutes from my job

Aw shit I'm next

lads, just had a dream piper perri and I were in class together and she insisted she gave me a ride to Uni, then when she was writing down her phone number on a piece of paper, she kept writing 10/10 all over it instead of the number and I caught her doing it and asked her what she was doing and she said "oh you know exactly what it means" and had a huge smile on her face and was blushing. then she finally wrote the number down but ran out the room and I had to chase her down to get it

what could the dream mean?

also,

who will make the SECOND all defense team?

OKC has the speed advantage, San Antonio has the advantage of having multiple weapons that they can beat you. No team can afford a let down and escape with victory. This happened yesterday to Toronto who played poorly against Miami and won. In the Western conference if you play poorly, you lose.

yeah I heard about that; there was a shooting near MoCo Mall earlier and now a shooting near North Point HS. Might have the details mixed up but it's definitely in the MoCo area.

Be safe bro.

it honestly feels amazing being a raps fan right now

either we lose from playing so fucking terrible that the uproar and national embarrassment pretty much ensures casey is fired and theres tons of good coaches out there that we could go after or we somehow play like complete garbage and find ridiculously lucky ways to win and troll the shit out of the league and american fans watching

this is way better than what i was expected

Ya there was a shooting at the mall and another shooting at aspen hill and I work near the wheaton mall
I'll prolly be fine but thanks for the good vibes

I don't get why you decide to be so annoying here

Can't you be annoying somewhere else

The Raptors are just a clone of the Hawks from two seasons ago... right down to the same amount of regular season wins and Carroll being their best defensive player.

Ever since Manu has been a Spur, whenever he has the ball
I get very nervous. He either makes an amazing play, or he
creates a turnover. One way or the other, he has always
been involved in the biggest plays.
Manu giveth, and Manu taketh away.

damn not him but
calm down bro! you need your meds? need your therapist?
>go piss calling someone annoying
i literally laughed out loud

im pretty sure the raps had the lowest assists per game in the regular season, we are nothing like the cawks. also they won 60 games, not 56.

wow u ameriburgers think everything is about you

the town of fort mac is ON FUCKING FIRE and all u can talk about is some niggers shooting each other?

hope u have a heart attack, burger

Anyone who likes the Cavs is rooting for Toronto because Cleveland matches up really well with them.

stay safe based Canadian brehs

I think the dude who did it as a Phillipino cop actually

you better hope the Raps win the series, or the Heat gonna burn Toronto down too.

Stay safe m8.

Lowry plays better on the road. True fact actually, book it......

Reminder that Victor Oladipo is already the same age as Kawhi Leonard and that drafting players who stayed in school is a good way to end up with a team full of low upside mediocre role players.

>college

Hoopers State Farm Commercial may just be the new Jinx. Garnett didn't make the playoffs, Paul was injured in the playoffs and then ousted along with his 'No Good Clippers' teammate Jordan. Lilliard will likely be out by Monday, leaving Love whose Cavs may lose in the next round as both the Heat and Raptors won their series with the Cavs 2-1

Do you think the Utah Jazz trade Derrick Favors this summer? He can't really coexist with Gobert and toward the end of the season they moved him to the bench to open up spacing with their new rookie stretch 4. He's a dinosaur as a power forward but he would actually be an upgrade for most teams at the center position. Who do you see trading for him? I genuinely believe that he could be a great two-way big man on a team that surrounds him with shooters.

Avery Bradley
KCP
PG
Millsap
DJ

>regular season
Cavs will sweep both in 6 worst case

Any team would be glad to take him if the Jazz are that stupid to not find a way for Favors to fit in their gameplan.

It's not about stupid. It's just really hard to make a working offense with two players who can't shoot or pass.

What if Buddy goes to Phoenix?

Buddy and Booker could be some good wings

Gobert is such a good rim protector that he's worth benching Favors. So it just becomes a question of whether or not Derrick Favors on 6th man minutes is more valuable than whatever they could get in exchange for him.

No defense, under-athletic, generally undersized. At best it's a slower Lillard/McCollum. I don't like it.

Stupid might have been a little harsh lel.

But it just baffles me that a team with top tier big men can't form a gameplan to get their talents to co-exist. In the past you had teams with Duncan and David Robinson, Larry Johnson and Alonzo Mourning (etc.), that have co-existed perfectly even with their contrasting (or similar) styles and won.

In today's NBA a prime example would be Jordan and Blake, who win plenty and would be champs if either of them actually gave a shit.

So I don't believe for a second that a team can't make two good big men work together and the most production out of them.

Blake is a great passer.

>Hield
>under athletic
he's not Bledsoe but he's pretty good

Pretty good midrange shooter too

Blake opens up spacing by playing point guard from the high post and by being a decent shooter in recent seasons. Gobert/Favors, offensively, is basically Gasol/Randolph without Gasol's passing. Imagine how shit a Whiteside/Randolph frontcourt would be.

Roles have drastically changed. You need a rim protector, and at least one of your big men should be able to shoot from 18+ or preferably from 3

Of your two bigs, a team usually wants someone to stretch the floor and someone to protect the rim. If they have a guy who can do both (Ibaka, Porzingis in three years, Cousins on the rare occasion that he tries, Anthony Davis if he had any fundamentals) that opens things up for the other big. Utah has two bigs who are both good at protecting the rim and shit at spacing the floor. Since Gobert is significantly better at protecting the rim, it makes sense that they would either trade Favors.

He's athletic as shit. I don't like their current guard situation. Shop them, see what you can get. Develop Booker and Buddy

Neither Gobert nor Favors are offensively on the level of Gasol/Randolph.

Offensively, Gasol>Randolph>Favors>Gobert

>tfw your both of your bigs can do both

Atlanta?

>tfw neither of your bigs can do either
Morris can shoot but can't hit 3s. Gortat is a mediocre rim defender. Gortats a good pick and roll defender and scorer. Him and wall are the most lethal pick and roll offense on the league imo

Timberwolves
Gorgui and Towns

Drummond Reggie and Draymond Curry are better imo

I see. But don't the Jazz have three point shooters in Hayward, Hood, Burks, and Mack? Seems like they could space the floor plenty.

And wouldn't the crowded paint space the floor out and increase chances of offensive boards? I recall Noah and Boozer doing that along with Deng and Taj. (In fact that whole Bulls team back then in '11 centered around the paint and Rose doing his thing.)

Then again two similar playing big men can cause a headache when trying to maximize their strengths.

>Him and wall are the most lethal pick and roll offense

Lebron and Thompson? Kyrie and Lebron? Curry and Draymond? Paul and Jordan?

>drake drops views
>Canada in literal flames
hmmm

>Drake got you past the Pacers
>He was literally bringing the Heat

No one ever talks about gortat and wall on the pnr offense tho, mad underrated gortat is one of the only bigs slim and quick enough to shift his body around to score in those situations.

Wall and gortat might be better than all those guys, but it's really hard to say anything since obviously I watch the wiz more than any other team and I haven't seen any numbers proving me right or wrong. I will say they're mad underrated tho but that's usually the most efficient way the wiz get buckets, they should have ran it more

Three shooters isn't really enough in the modern NBA. And offensive rebounding isn't so valuable that it's worth sacrificing spacing, especially since crashing the boards just gives the other team an easier chance at transition points.

I feel bad for Dieng. He's starter-tier but KAT is just flat-out better. Any team would love to have him.

They're an underrated combo but Kyrie/LeBron is on a different level because of the passing you get when LeBron catches on the roll.

I guess, I mostly meant from screen to the pass to the screener, to the shot from the rolling big man. I didn't really account for passing from the screener, or the pick and pop game. Obviously there are better pick and pop combos than wall and gortat but you have to consider them to be really good in the regard

Guess I'm stuck in the old ways of crashing the boards and post-up offense.

i love Gortat desu, underrated in general

the PnR stats can be found on nba.com
stats.nba.com/league/player/#!/playtype/roll-man/?Season=2015-16&SeasonType=Regular Season&PerMode=Totals&sort=PPP&dir=1

He's a starter for >us too, usually plays at the 4 with KAT at 5
His rookie contract is ending but he's probably getting an extension

>tfw lebron doesn't play the roll man as much as he could, or perhaps should

pretty sad desu

Yeah his numbers are really good actually. And yeah gortat is an underrated player, he's not amazing but I'm happy he's on the wizards. Only problem is he's old so I hope he keeps this up for a few years.

instagram.com/p/BE_by7VKiwx/

When ranking the top ten NBA franchises would you count the Warriors championships when they were in Philly?

2 of their 4 championships were in Philly. Would just seem weird to me counting championships that they won on the other side of the country.

I hope OKC meth heads are ready for the mavs/spurs broship to kick their teeth in tonight

if they have a banner it count imo

The Blazers have no answer for k.Thompson.The Blazers have no answer for D.Green.The Blazers have no answer for H.Barnes.The Blazers have no answer for A.Iguodala. The Blazers have no answer for S.Livingston the back up 35 year old point guard.The Blazers have no answer for GS bench 2nd or 3rd units and if S.Curry is able to play in game's 3 and 4 you may be looking at a sweep.The Blazers need to understand this is not the Clippers and J.J.Redick ,J.Crawford,A.Rivers and P.Prigioni These are The Golden State Worriers 2015 NBA Champions and they have what I would call real "MONEY PLAYER'S" and the are I think very under rated Defensively and Portland is finding that out the hard way.I said that I did not think GS can repeat as NBA Champ's I picked the Spurs and now I,m not so sure. Golden State is playing like there hungry for another title and the way those guy's not just shoot but streak shoot they all are capable of getting hot and sometime's 2-3 guys are all hot at the same time and it carry's over to there defense and before you know it your down by 20+ and there not cooling off anytime soon and it's light's out.

I think Lebron has more natural talent and athleticism than MJ.

Lebron went to the NBA straight out of high school, while MJ played college basketball.

Expert analysis from Zach Lowe on what to look out for in game 3

espn.co.uk/nba/story/_/id/15475031/what-watch-nba-heavyweight-second-round-series-resumes

Steph should wait until Monday's game or even Wednesday if the Dubs drop one in Portland, then he can come back in for 15 - 20 minutes to get in the flow.

once Kyrie gets a better feel for distributing then Lebron can be more Karl Malone

you can see glimpses of this when Delly plays with Lebron

Ive said all year that the Warriors Defense is just fine, they've shown that in big games they turn on the D and win. That includes Steph Curry. The one big game they lost was vs the Spurs on a back to back with 3 players injured. Some ppl seem to think their defense has stepped up because Curry is out. This is their actual defense, its been there all year when they needed it.

Portland threw their best shot at the wounded Warriors... and it wasn't enough. Expect the next two games to be easy wins for the world champs...

>The store brand Curry gets a championship hat and pictures with the trophy

Exactly, when LeBron gets older, he won't be a shooter, he'll be a post player

They were first in DRtg last season and sixth this season (mostly because other teams got better)

Fuck I miss Grantland.

tldr

The Blazers have no answer for k.Thompson.The Blazers have no answer for D.Green.The Blazers have no answer for H.Barnes.The Blazers have no answer for A.Iguodala. The Blazers have no answer for S.Livingston the back up 35 year old point guard.The Blazers have no answer for GS bench 2nd or 3rd units and if S.Curry is able to play in game's 3 and 4 you may be looking at a sweep.The Blazers need to understand this is not the Clippers and J.J.Redick ,J.Crawford,A.Rivers and P.Prigioni These are The Golden State Worriers 2015 NBA Champions and they have what I would call real "MONEY PLAYER'S" and the are I think very under rated Defensively and Portland is finding that out the hard way.I said that I did not think GS can repeat as NBA Champ's I picked the Spurs and now I,m not so sure. Golden State is playing like there hungry for another title and the way those guy's not just shoot but streak shoot they all are capable of getting hot and sometime's 2-3 guys are all hot at the same time and it carry's over to there defense and before you know it your down by 20+ and there not cooling off anytime soon and it's light's out.

Bill Simmons was the worst part of that site, but I respect him for building something like that. I wish it would've worked out

I like Bill Simmons. He doesn't really know anything about any sport but his narrative driven take on sports is fun to read. If Skip Bayless is Michael Bay, Bill Simmons is kind of a George Miller in my opinion. The other writers could break down lineups and matchups and playcalling, but if I wanted someone to capture the human spectacle of playoff basketball, I'd read a Bill Simmons column.

When and why did David West replace Boris Diaw in the Spurs rotation? Is he still injured?

That or some new master plan

I don't get it. David West is just Diaw without the spacing.

Bill Simmons is a fag for insulting Jabari one day then trying to say the Celtics should trade for him the next, fuck that faggot.

>tfw we're 1 round away from spurs-dubs and cavs-heat

I'm so fucking excited you guys

He's also Diaw with 50lbs less weight and slightly faster

go spurs go

>Heat
>Spurs

The shookening got to your brain...

Why? Everybody already knows the Finals will be Cavs/Warriors and Warriors will win in 6. Then the repeating of 2-5 even though LeBron will have been the best player in the series but his team will have been no match.

You have the ability to restore one NBA player currently left in the playoffs to their physical prime. If you do they'll retire after the season. Which do you choose?

Good choices:
>Duncan
>Wade
>Iso Joe
>Ginobli
>Parker
>Richard Jefferson
>Varejao