/ngannou/ /heem/: Good Goy edition

Old Thread: Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA

UPCOMING EVENTS:
5/7: Invicta 17 (Evinger vs Schneider)
5/8: UFC FN 87 (Overroid vs Russian Dog)
5/11: TUF Season 23 EP 5
5/13: GLORY 30 (Marcus vs Jacoby)
5/14: UFC 198 (Werdum-Face vs Other Russian)
5/14: Lellator 154 (Mr. Wonderful vs Rampage-Lite
5/15: EFN: Saint Petersburg
5/20: Lellator 155 (Carvalho vs Manhoef)
5/21: Venator FC 3 (Paul Harris vs Meek)
5/26: EFN 48: Moscow
5/27: ONE FC: Kingdom of Champions (Amnuaysirichoke vs Naito)
5/29: UFC FN 88 (Almeida vs Garbrandt)
6/4: UFC 199 (Our Boy vs Cuckkhold)
6/12: Pancrase 278 (Sunabe vs Haita)
6/17: ONE FC (TBA)
6/17: Lellator 156 (Galvao vs Dantas)
6/17: WSOF 31 (Ivanov vs Copeland)
6/18: UFC FN 89 (GSP-Lite vs Wonderboy)
6/24: Lellator 157 (Jackson vs Ishii)
6/25: GLORY 31 (Vakhitov vs Bouzidi)
7/1: ONE FC (TBA)
7/7: UFC FN 90 (Scared of McGregor vs Aoki's Bitch)
7/8: TUF Season 23 Finale (Polish Waifu vs qt3.14hue)
7/9: UFC 200 (DC vs BBC 2)
7/10: UFC Hall of Fame Induction
7/13: UFC FN 91 (TBA)
7/23: UFC on Fox 20 (Holm vs Shevchenko)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pA5UR1U6X7w
instagram.com/p/BFEmcaCoPgu/?taken-by=dustinpoirier
youtube.com/watch?v=ORVAdMjGUwc
phoneboothfighting.com/029-arlovski-vs-overeem-nfl-foreign-meat-consumption-warning-pro-dom-goddess-vienna
youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo
twitter.com/john_kavanagh?lang=en
thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/7131165/Floyd-Mayweather-and-Conor-McGregor-on-the-verge-of-agreeing-billion-dollar-mega-fight.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

can i sleep on your couch?

EIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

real fight fan

>mfw I just download this shit then delete it after watching

unironically my room, I spent so much money on this shit back before I had to pay rent

first for live fights and heemspeak

youtube.com/watch?v=pA5UR1U6X7w

heemspeak commentary and bants here
ts41.gameservers.com:9185

He paid the price

>he bought into the Guild Wars 2 meme

hhhhhehehe

that was kind of a premature stop though

filename

Great drills with @thiagoalvesatt this morning!
instagram.com/p/BFEmcaCoPgu/?taken-by=dustinpoirier

Virtually Identical

oh my

>that gap in between 107 and 114

Dude is missing the revenge of Shogun on Machida.

Is it me or do some cages look like a phone booth when others look like a factory floor?

I know there is obvious differences in sizes per promotion probably but fucking hell look at the size of that cage

My friend's borrowing a bunch of them DVD's at the moment so that's why they're missing. Only took the pic today

Oh I didn't know that was OC. I thought it got lifted from leddit or something. Did you friend at least watch Machida/Shogun 1 so he can appreciate how satisfying it was when Machida's head clattered off the canvas?

One of the all-time most satisfying moments.

How do you say GOODNIGHT IRENE, OPEN THE FREEZER, HE'S OUT COLD in Polish?

I could heem prime Machida. I'm one of the best bjj artists in straya and have a background in greco-roman wrestling. Not to mention my striking is unmatched in my state.

HE TOOK MORE HAMMERS THAN A COFFIN NAIL

What is up you meme loving fucks?

Just realized that was 6 years ago this weekend. I was camping with friends at Pismo Beach for my birthday and my sister sent me the replay via text. I passed the phone around the campfire. One of my most vivid fight fan memories. I even remember asking my sister if it was a late stoppage and who the ref was, and her telling me it was yves lavigne.

Anyone got a webm or gif of the finish?

Dude I was just thinking about you. I was reading a post on /r/losangeles from a serb looking for housing, and I remembered you telling me it's hard to get a a work visa as a serb on account of your country's history with NATO.

got you lad

Yeah he watched that, I just gave him a bunch of good DVD's that I recommended, like that's why 100 and 101 is missing. He's got a shit internet connection though so no Pride.

I stopped collecting after 145 though because there were so many specials and stuff that don't get released on DVD like Fox cards and Fight Nights so I was missing out on heaps of cards like Can/JDS 1.

Also I've got the Striking Truth documentary, has anyone else seen that? It follows GSP and David Loausiea or however his name is just as GSP starts climbing and wins the title and just as Lousiea loses, gets cut, and gets like real sad fighting in lower promotions as GSP is headlining cards. I can rip it and upload if anyone wants.

If someone doesn't have one I can rip and make too but it'll take 10min

Fuckin saved. Thanks dude.

That's pretty great. Gonna steal that.

All credit to Michael Schiavello

youtube.com/watch?v=ORVAdMjGUwc

The GOAT fight announcer

What was even the goal here? jej

Hey bruv, yeah. That guy is probably up a shits creek with no paddle while trying to make in the US while probably having to check in with customs/immigration on a weekly basis.

Hope that stupid fuck found a corner of LA to exist in.

that sounds depressing.

based ngannou threads are the best

>for free

He said he already has a job lined up through some international organization. Idk.

what is wrong with you

I want
the c u c k s
to l e a v e

I'll bet this kind of shit doesn't happen in /trb/ or /bundes/ or /nfl/ or other more respected threads. We need to make /heem/ great again.

it's kinda funny

>again

We'll start by calling it /mma/ instead of /heem/.

It really isn't
It's a shitty forced meme

But that would leave out kickboxing and grappling and turkish oil wrestling...

yeah it's pretty sad, didn't expect it to be as bad. I thik he had like anxiety problems too and shit during the UFC or something, I heard Rogan talking about it

/mma/ implies martial arts, and lots of what is seen in the cage barely qualifies as such

where's the webm of those 2 goofs in 50/50 backfisting each other?

what's funny about it is that cucks like you get self conscious and triggered

This is also a great example

Ngannou posting is the new sheik posting. Just ignore them.

why not /martialarts/

We /Ngannou/ now lad, just accept it

Holy shit, fatfuck John Morgan had that ugly shirt back then?? He's been wearing the same fucking shirt all these years??

I legit want that fatfuck to die so I never have to see his eyesore of a shirt when I'm trying to enjoy fights.

My personal favourite. Igor Araujo vs Danny "The Cheesecake Assassin" Mitchell

lol what if the ref just ended the fight there

we /ngannou/ now lad

just what I needed, strayabro

i like this version+filename combo, thanks whoever made it

>don't want psuedo-pron fetish memes on a blueboard about sports
>"you're just triggered!"

it's like you're proud of your autism

what's funny about it is that 95% of the american posters are black and the other 5% is only just recently beginning to realize it lol

*** NEW MARC RATNER ***

I don't care about Lawler vs. MacDonald, THIS is the defining moment in UFC history

>posting blood and gore tier brain damage is ok
>tasteful pr0n isn't

conservatards everyone

>don't want psuedo-pron fetish memes on a blueboard about sports
cry about it some more fag

>"you're just triggered!"
you are though

kek

somebody made this. they sat in their chair alone and took a portion of their time - regardless of the amount - and made this. And then they used it to meme on Sup Forums.

phoneboothfighting.com/029-arlovski-vs-overeem-nfl-foreign-meat-consumption-warning-pro-dom-goddess-vienna

Former UFC heavyweight champion Frank Mir and broadcaster/comedian Richard Hunter talk to the biggest names in mixed martial arts, discussing the latest news in the sport of MMA.

The guys preview the Arlovski vs. Overeem fight, as Frank looks at how two of his former opponents match up against each other. The NFL is formally warning its' players to be wary of consuming meat in certain foreign countries, & Frank talks about how that factors into his already existing concerns about what meat he might have been exposed to in Australia. Richard calls up a professional dominatrix friend of his to explain to Frank a part of the sexual universe that he never knew existed. Donald Trump accuses Ted Cruz's father of associating with Lee Harvey Oswald, & North Carolina's "bathroom bill" is debated and discussed.

conservatives are fine with freedom of speech , it's liberals that are all "muh feelings! think of muh children!"

>the state of you

That dude always rocking that scarf.

where is rotterdam

negative attention is still attention
remember this fucktards

Why are you upset about blood and brain damage on a thread focused on a sport that promotes it?

There's whole threads on /gif/ daily dedicated to your fetishes, go there.

you're the one bitching about an image

>muh blueboard safe space
>don't use memes i don't like
>implying im liberal
>hes a cuck to the right or left and can't make his own decisions based on different circumstances

cry some more faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=PqE-FXzx3Lo

Anyone watching hoping for sweet heems?

grow up

>FN card starts as soon as my shift on Sunday

Gonna have to hunt for a stream to play at work.

you are 100% liberal

I wasn't the one crying about the image though.

12:30 am Monday here. good luck

ACB 35 main event complete

You're the kind of fag who would trip somebody in school, get detention for it, and complain that it was all just a joke and nobody can take it.

If only I could chill in the land of the red dot for an afternoon...

There are rumors McGregors team is trying to settle a contract for a fight with Maywether.

twitter.com/john_kavanagh?lang=en

thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/7131165/Floyd-Mayweather-and-Conor-McGregor-on-the-verge-of-agreeing-billion-dollar-mega-fight.html

For me, the best part of GnP is watching their limbs slowly go limp. It's like watching a health bar drop.

God I love how dumb this stuff is
AUSTRALIA VS CZECHIA LETS GOOO

I literal meme fight. And I'd still probably pay for it.

If he loses to N8 and Mayweather consecutively after all this UFC drama, is he official kill?

4am Monday morning for me

you are fucking retarded if you believe that shit for one second.

>The Sun
I can't greentext hard enough

This rumour is completely unfounded and there is no reliable evidence presented at all, and no sources cited

Please don't take the b8

gonna stay awake or sleep first?

Shame about this fight lad that one guy was holding on well too

wow we just got fucked up what kind of sperg ass team did we send to medievil fighting tournament

Probably sleep first, I only have class at 1pm-3pm after that so I can go to sleep early.

Aussie battlers gave it a good go, just like we did back in the medieval days.

Next year is your year la

question for you foreignbros:

Are UFC events carried by your local sports networks or do you have to order things like Fox/FS1 through your cable providers? Is this expensive?

This fight would generate the kind of money UFC didnt produce since UFC 1.

Ukraine are MUUUUUNNSTEEEERS