>go to check EPL title holders
>Man United has 13 and the rest aren't even close
The English truly are a breed below the rest

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/tODlPxhbGF8
youtu.be/QXROcBwRf2E
youtube.com/watch?v=wnDQkasEZWA
youtube.com/watch?v=EMHoGRp1QrE
ibtimes.com/premier-league-2015-2016-betting-odds-chelsea-arsenal-manchester-united-liverpool-2022294
youtu.be/LC_f9CB1Pmg
youtube.com/watch?v=dUCcWks-T_E
youtube.com/watch?v=or4fXur8S9U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is going to deport you.

Every 100 generations gets to see a meme team win the chip

>no relegation
>no promotion
>no free transfermarket
>playoffs in the league

You Americans dont actually care about sports. You just follow it because you think everyone that's relevant does it, so you pick a team in each league so you can check the score on your phone and talk about statistics in the 50 million commercial breaks you have.

People at the stadium literally care more about Nicki Minaj or someshit performing rather than the game.

Fuck off with your plastic handegg, apehoop, softball and iceskating.

Just look at the stadiums of an NFL game and a football game to see the difference:

youtu.be/tODlPxhbGF8

youtu.be/QXROcBwRf2E

The big four are dead now. Manure have gone to shit, Chelsea have gone to shit, Liverpool have gone to shit and Arsenal are eternally 4th. Anyone can win the Premier League now, this year is evidence of that.

youtube.com/watch?v=wnDQkasEZWA

This, amerifats on suicide watch.

>Same teams win all the time

That is somehow good

>team a ties with team b
>team c wins the championship

how thrilling

>do fuck all for the entire season and laze about
>still be allowed to win the league at the end

Amerifat "sports" everyone.

>Do fuck all
They qualify. Not every team makes the playoffs.

>Team a ties b
>Team c wins
>Away goal rules

>team a beats team b
>team c qualifies for the playoffs
this argument doesn't make any sense, do you not have the mental capacity to understand a league system?

>tie game
>give up a goal
>now down 2 goals

How come Londo is electing a Muslim mayor?

>Qualifies
Yes because the losing team will be lower in the standings. They still didn't win the league title.

America was smart enough to impliment a championship game

It's not even 5000, I think NBC just rode with that as a tagline.

I saw someone bet $10 on Leicester and the returns were $630

u mean 1.01 goals ;^)

>Team a ties b
>Team c wins

>can't into counting points

>Points
>Can't just use wins and losses like a normal sport

Argie division 1 champions.
Get on our level, eurofags.

Stick a cheeky score on West Ham for next years title, and cap this post.

Semen slurpers will never know this feel

youtube.com/watch?v=EMHoGRp1QrE

It was 5000/1 at the start of the season.

The bet you saw was probably made in around December time.

stale ass copypasta

Shut the fuck up you Amerifaggot piece of shit. Your sports are autistic shit and you should feel bad

man utd has 20 and liverpool 18

"not close"

>he actually only looked at premier league when its exact same thing just different name

Every football fan I know couldn't care less about the halftime show and know how cancerous it is. The Super Bowl is just a cash grab that everybody watches and the half time show and le so funny commercials XD are just there to keep the casuals coming back so advertising time can be sold for a gorillion dollars. So anyway, there are obviously people here who aren't sports fans just like I'm sure there are people everywhere who just pretend to like sports to fit in. It's not very common here though for every time outside of that one game which just serves as a social event for a lot of people. People here openly admit to not liking sports if they don't like them

ibtimes.com/premier-league-2015-2016-betting-odds-chelsea-arsenal-manchester-united-liverpool-2022294

Clearly it says 2000/1. Fucking faggot.

There are a lot of ties in football though

fucking lame

Why do Amerifatties think their worthless jewified opinions are even relevant in our board? Just fuck off back to /asp/ where you subhuman lardasses belong.

Manchester United won 13 titles in 21 years, including 7 in 9 years

You can't make this stuff up

IT'S CALLED THE FREE MARKET YOU COMMIE SON OF A BITCH

They truly disgust me

>every betting site has the same odds

the difference between 2000/1 and 5000/1 is basically like the difference between 1.80 and 2.0

>have the best manager
>win
woah...

Except 5000 is more than twice 2000

amerifats on suicide watch

They dont though

Also there are multiple cups and competitions to take part in, which makes it far more interesting than any amerifat "sport" filled with 3 hours of commercial breaks.

>They dont though
See the OP. More times than not, they do.

Man united 20
Liverpool 18
Arsenal 13
Everton 9
Aston Villa 7
Chelsea 5
Man City 4
Newcastle 4
Sunderland 4
Wolves 3
Leeds 3
Derby County 2
Nottingham Forest 1
Leicester 1

And a couple more which I simply can't remember at all

I cannot describe how dumb it is to only count titles starting in 1992

>literally have rules in handegg so you can air more commercials

you cannot make this shit up

That doesn't really help your cause. It still shows that only a few teams win the fuck out of everything which is the exact opposite of parity. Having Leicester or Bumfuck FC win a title every 50 years isn't parity.

I think there needs to be a line somewhere though. Huddersfield have 3, Sheffield Wednesday have 4 and Preston have 2. I'm not sure we should value some of those as much

What about the Champions league? FA Cup? League cup? etc. Must suck having such a short season and literally only one competition to care about. Oh wait, nobody actually cares about the sport. They only watch the "super" bowl for the half time show and the commercials. Lmao.

>short season
>162 games

>boreball

not even amerifats care about that "sport" anymore

Except tons of people do

>short season
>82 games

Your post has nothing to do with the OP at hand. Please discuss your britbong claims that your league has parity. Or just keep shitpost memeing like you'll probably do.

Also I looked at the Champions League and the historical powerhouses top the list of most titles. Again, not helping your cause.

we all should, just as they should value Leicester's title in year 2150

The game changes yes, but titles don't expire

I'd like to see proof that a betting site offered 2K for a $1 bet.

They didn't.

William Hill offered 5000-1 at the start of the season and made 25 payouts as a result.

Who ever has the most points wins.

That is how games/matches are decided. Same with championships.

>Galatasaray winning the title in 2006

I take that over any NBA final, including Mavs BTFO of the Heat.

>liverpoop
>premier league

back to illsbreh with you

Still beats forced parity and rewarding failure. And the league is only one facet of the footballing calendar. I know you this might be hard for your miniscule american brain to comprehend though.

>rewarding failure
>both teams literally get a point for failing to win the game
Nice job.

Meh.

youtu.be/LC_f9CB1Pmg

Yet the best team over the season wins the league. Meanwhile the NFL playoffs are decided by literally one game where one team has home field advantage (not really an issue with amerifat atmospheres i know)

Off the top of your head? Kudos m8

Ipswich have one

Can you even imagine being British and not being able to pick from a wide variety of sports including soccer to watch on t.v.?
Could you imagine if you had to defend only one sport because it's all you have?
Could you imagine having only one league in your country that can even be considered good?

>soccer games actually end 0-0 on a regular basis
>its considered a sport

>football
>rugby
>cricket
>f1

Go back to your 3 hours of commercials, forced parity and plastic franchises that move cities every 10 years, cletus.

B T F O
T
F
O

>criticize one sport for "rewarding failure"
>literally do the same in your sport
>can't debate so you deflect
Back to whatever board you came from

Why do I never see Brits talk about rugby or cricket then? Are those leagues world class?
The U.S. has multiple leagues that are the highest level of its sport.
My name isn't Cleetus by the way, it's Billy Bob Jimmy John

Because it doesn't suit your argument. There were plenty of threads for the six nations and RWC. Also a sport's popularity on Sup Forums =/= it's actual popularity. Try leaving your basement once in awhile.

>a draw is a failure

Winning is failing to lose. Take your retarded semantics elsewhere

Oh and you're also missing the fact that each sport and league has different ways of operating and its own culture. This is what's great about being an American sports fan, the variety and the ability to choose

Ah yes, because that's only exclusive to American sports. Why are you cunts so dumb?

>winning is failing to lose
European logic everyone. Jesus that's embarrassing.

Winning is winning. As in winning the game. Anything else is not winning.

But I do leave my metaphorical "basement" all the time...I've just never been to Britain...have you been to the U.S.? Can you actually talk knowledgably about how Americans feel about sports?

>had to defend only one sport
Football doesn't need defending. It's not some dying special interest niche sport getting pushed out by a blatantly superior product

I never said it was exclusive. What made you say that? I was just pointing out how stupid it is when you guys try to lump all "American Sports" into one category

>dying special interest niche sport getting pushed out by a blatantly superior product

What is this referring to?
Also
>doesn't need defending
>defends it

Coincidentally, yes. I did a road trip with friends from SF to LA then to LV a few years ago. It's funny how you're now on the defensive because you don't like your own sports being criticized in a thread made by an American about our sports.

Agreed. And drawing is drawing, not losing. Google reductio ad absurdum

So because you went to the U.S. once for a short trip you're knowledgeable about U.S. sports? What kind of logic is that?

>tie game
>coin toss to decide winner

nice "sport" you have there

I've watched your four big sports on telly and two are total rubbish and two are OK to average

Trust me there is plenty of complaints about it here too. College ball has the right of it. Each team both gets a chance with the ball instead of the shit NFL rules of "you scored first so you win lol"

Only legit complaint about football so far

>two-minute warning
>only exists to air more commercials

>90 minute long game
>no goals scored

Draws are fucking retarded. In any sport.

"H-hey guys at least we didn't l-lose"

So fucking beta

youtube.com/watch?v=dUCcWks-T_E

You were saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=or4fXur8S9U

daily reminder to amerifats that they will NEVER experience anything like this because their lives are a meme

>football

Seriously you call it football when it's a fucking egg you run with in your hands, why?

Everyone knows pic related is a fucking ball you kick with your foot hence a football.

But it's the same in the NBA

Celtics 17
Lakers 16
Bulls 6
Spurs 5
Warriors 4
76ers 3
Pistons 3
Heat 3
Knicks 2
Rockets 2
Trail Blazers 1
Mavericks 1
Bucks 1

>Burgers jealous of not being apart of this supreme sport

Kek, just stay mad ffs

Man United
Arsenal
Chelsea
Man City
Blackburn
Leicester

And that's just in the Premier League era.

Leeds also won the last title of the old 1st Division. Liverpool won it just 2 seasons before that.

>muh parity

>there are actually people this stupid

the premier League only started in 1993 it's not like only 6 teams won it in 130 years

many Americans hate apehoop for the very same reason. since 1991, the Bulls have won 6 times, the Lakers 5, the Spurs 5, and the Heat 3. That's 19 championships out of 25 belonging to 4 teams. It would be 21 and the Bulls would have 8, but Michael Jordan "retired" for 2 years and the Rockets won 2 championships while he was gone. Which means only 4 teams, the Pistons/Celtics/Warriors/Mavericks have broke the mold in a quarter of a century

im not a soccer hater, i like all sports, but baseball and especially American football have a much more interesting variety of championship winners compared to most sports. the only dominant football franchise i can think of in recent memory is the Patriots, and they've only won 4 superb owls over the span of like almost 2 decades. since 2000 there have been over 10 different teams winning the superb owl, which is pretty good in my eyes

>yurofags will never know the tailgate feel

Actual parity used to exist in the EPL before 2004 when all the oil money started coming in and made Chelsea and Manchester City mega clubs.

>work for sports betting company
>spend all day writing guides for people on how to bet on sports
>think I've seen it all
>come home
>see this
>kill self

>Actual parity used to exist in the EPL before 2004
93 - United
94 - United
95 - Blackburn
96 - United
97 - United
98 - Arsenal
99 - United
00 - United
01 - United
02 - Arsenal
03 - United
04 - Arsenal

wow, such parity

>the difference between 2000/1 and 5000/1 is basically like the difference between 1.80 and 2.0
What did he mean by this?

always thought this to be honest, people say our league is the most balanced and anyone can beat anyone but why has there been the same teams winning it for years unless the biggest meme in the leagues history happened this year

because 80% of our country are muslim and voted for him and within the next 5 years we will be a muslim country with muslim laws

>using Poonited as an example

that era is over though