Beautiful people have it so easy

Beautiful people have it so easy

t. icenigger living on tutorial mode

a better people?

Every person is beautiful.

you live in a literal aryan paradise and you're complaining?

harden up

I don't live on tutorial mode you dirty spic.

I get crinkled facial frowns of disgust from women, laughed at by guys, pitied by some, struggling with job interviews, insulted for having a displeasing looking facial region, and overall feeling of inferiority among my fellow peers.

Seriously, why bother living like this? At every turn there's sadness and struggle and the rare moments where you find happiness are too short to even cherish or remember. Hope euthanasia becomes widely available as a matter of choice for everyone because this existence is absolutely useless and dissatisfying in every way.

dumb frogposter cancer nigger

>I get crinkled facial frowns of disgust from women, laughed at by guys, pitied by some, struggling with job interviews, insulted for having a displeasing looking facial region, and overall feeling of inferiority among my fellow peers
Are you me?

I'm ugly as fuck but confident as a god and believe me my little fellow that's what it really counts.

>lives on tutorial mode
>still fails

kys

post face

If you are still doing well despite the ugliness it only means that you aren't as ugly as you think.

>post face
this i'll rate you.

na q er aweonao si eri feo y tenis perso iwal pascual culeai, chino perkin

I don't want my face to get to posted to /r/Sup Forums where everyone I know can see that I post here.

Draw your face on paint.

rate me

>I get crinkled facial frowns of disgust from women

shave your sideburns, this isn't the 70s anymore

Rate me Sup Forums

>shave your sideburns

no

grow hair out

Fine, I don't give a shit anymore. I look like I have down syndrome.

Get rid of the glasses and lose some weight.

I can't, i'm balding