Is it true Europeans don't have these?

Is it true Europeans don't have these?

Look a lot like these

>Europeans will never enjoy that feeling when their grandmother bakes them a huge batch of chocolate chip cookies

I feel so sorry for them.

They are pretty shit. Cafeterias everywhere sell them, due insane shelf life and overstock being frozen.

Europeans don't know how to cook, they just buy things from their microbakeries or wait for their mothers to cook things for them.

They're basically overgrown children. Post a picture of a kettle, it will freak them out, they don't know how to operate a non-electric one.

Case in point, , they literally have no conception of cookies that aren't made by someone else and then frozen. Being European truly is a terrible curse.

>yuropoors don't have grandmothers
poor yuros ;_;

Looks like shit with tons of sugar to make it "tasty".

>non-electric kettle

???

>Europeans don't know how to cook
>They're basically overgrown children
Literally stereotypes about americans.

looks like most basic cookies you can make

Well yeah, they're called sugar cookies for a reason

That's_the_joke.png

Psychological projection, perhaps?

>tfw weak teeth which hurt me anytime I eat something sweet
>grow dislike for sweet things because of that
I have become ubermensch

O-Oh...

>Amerilards will never enjoy being around their grandchildren because they all die of diabetes and heart disease at a young age

>Ausburns will never enjoy being around their grandchildren because they all die of skin cancer and alcoholism at a young age

μπρίkι

I love Straya now

Wait, are Yurotards seriously getting assmad about this? Kek

In Scotland we have shortbread which is superior in every way

>muh micromemeries
>muh kettles

>Auskeks will never enjoy being around their grandchildren because they will all speak Chinese
GOTTA

oh ok

>AusCucks will never enjoy being around their grandchildren because they were all eaten by dingos

>cuck memes are 70 years old
wew

Don't Americans cut up cookies from a log of dough and claim it homemade?

>Australians will never enjoy being around their grandchildren, because they're a bunch of pozzed poofs

They actually are.
But with good frosting on them they become top-tier...I personally despise them--but will enjoy them with said frosting.

Triple chocolate chip cookies are the best.