Hertha BSC - SV Darmstadt 98
HSV - VfL Wolfsburg
VfB Stuttgart - FSV Mainz 05

what did he mean by this?

>glossy
>skeuomorphic

literally unironically current year

He wishes he weren't a manlel

what are the Stereotypes or generalizations of the Bundesliga teams?

I know that Bayern München aren't all that liked because it's mostly a team for rich people.

This is some next-level graphic design. Well done, OP!

they aren't all that liked because they're successful

>red fuckboy shoes
I don't get it, why would anybody buy them

keep telling yourself that

I miss finnbro :_:

full kit wanker

why is there a dot in Sachsen-Anhalt, they don't have a 1st Bundes team ?

>Wie der „Kicker“ berichtet, hat Borussia Dortmund Interesse an einer Verpflichtung von Leverkusens Verteidger Ömer Toprak – vor allem, sollte Mats Hummels den BVB im Sommer verlassen. Laut dem Magazin besitzt Topraks bis 2018 laufender Vertrag eine Klausel, die es ihm erlaubt, Bayer bereits 2017 für 12 Mio. zu verlassen. Der „Kicker“ schlussfolgert, dass Bayer im Falle eines höheren BVB-Angebots in diesem Sommer ins Grübeln kommen dürfte.

>Sowohl im Hin- als auch im Rückspiel des Champions League-Halbfinals gegen Atlético Madrid kam Mario Götze für den FC Bayern nicht eine Minute lang zum Einsatz. Am Dienstag verließ er nach dem Ausscheiden kommentarlos die Allianz-Arena. Der „Kicker“ spekuliert nun erneut über die Zukunft des 23-Jährigen – und ist der Meinung, dass die Tendenz bei den Münchnern dahingeht, den offensiven Mittelfeldspieler noch in diesem Sommer abzugeben. Der Grund soll die Vertragslaufzeit Götzes sein. Sein Kontrakt läuft noch bis 2017, laut dem „Kicker“ gibt es in der Vorstandsriege der Bayern keinerlei Tendenzen, den Kontrakt zu verlängern.
>Nach „Kicker“-Informationen kommt eine Rückkehr zu seinem Ex-Verein Borussia Dortmund für Götze nicht infrage. In aussichtsreicher Position sei der FC Liverpool um Ex-Coach Jürgen Klopp, der sich um den Techniker bemühe.

>Schalke & Effzeh
Bad run working class teams. (although the Köln board did a great job in the last 3 years)

then explain the stereotypes to me, there's a reason to why I'm asking

Thanks m8, Dortmund are also a working class team afaik right (but more successful)?

Brazil

Dortmund is the team you support if you're an NPD voter

No idea why people are complaining so much. I just put Brazil and France into my filters 3 months ago and /bundes/ had that 2012/2013 feeling ever since then.

If you go for the past 150 years Cologne and especially Gelsenkirchen are traditional lower income/working class citys. Both clubs have a large fanbase and are an integral part of the citys culture and identity.
Nonetheless both are infamous for their exaggerated expectations and used to be on the verge of bankruptcy more than once in their history.

>Dortmund are also a working class team afaik right (but more successful)?
Yes. Right now they're a more successful version of >schalke.

Dortmund is a hipster club like St.Pauli

I don't know, I like Dortmund's style of pressing, reminds me a little of Bielsa's and kind of Sampaoli's Chile. Oh and I also like how their chants sound, although my German is close to non-existent.
St. Pauli has a bit more of a 'cult' thing going around them

Why do you especially like Dortmund's pressing? Lots of teams play like that.

>tfw no gf

:(

a lot more organized compared to the Klopp's level of pressing, which is like suicidal pressing. Both styles work, I mean, you could see that on Liverpool vs Dortmund, but I just think it looks prettier than throwing players all around, and also they have a great transition when in possession.

yeah but lots of teams do that

well what type of response do you want to create then?

what a bandwagoner

>do you want me*
FTFM

not on that level

good

iktfb

post the neuer webm, chile

k

kleiner tip an meine freunde: jetz bei die gute wetter mit kurze hose nich vergessen euere hakenkreuz tattus abzukleben wen ihr zu dynamo geht

sehr lustig alter

onkel silvio hat das nämlich vergessen und muss jetz 500 euro busgeld zalen (stadion verbot hatter vorhehr schon)

night

why so few eastern teams?