pastebin.com/tPXwjDi6

>Help for gambling addiction/suicide hotlines
pastebin.com/SVqUYKbf

3rd for inverness

>not betting on FC Metz

Why didn't you?

I bet overs in their games because they're shite

Any good matches on tonight? Already tired

Russia odds now 2.9, cannot stop LAYING.

Unibwin such a FRAUD

Euan is such a worm. Guy is more worried about his TT reputation than providing actual tips

Inverness game lid

Dundee Utd players playing for their futures

Overs is the bet

UAC DESU

Big gay al SO surreal

Already proven his prowess over euan

>Tipping multiple times on a single match

Is this allowed?

If it's different bets i don't see why not

Put half my bank roll on over 6 in imps, said have to ask trader but then it was accepted. First time for me doing that? Does this mean they are focusing on my account no, w?

pmsl Euan MILKING the tip he stole from /bet/. Surprised Goff hasn't called him out on it

Who posted waregem tip?

I owe you a scrotscrub

If you're profitable on obscure games on 365 your account won't last long

How so?
I share the account with my uncle who bets on horses everyday so I like to think it's always -ve overall. But very scared of bringing attention to myself

Zilina 111111

Great tip Ss!

>fell for unis bait

I have two bets on going.
Inverness and Volendam.

Thanks Euan, Uni, top guys.

The reliable, straightforward charm of The Netherlands stands out at this point. There are more close-ups now, though not enough in the early part of the song. The guitarist makes the most of his 15 seconds of fame during the instrumental bridge, and the only unknown is how the audience singalong will go. I don’t envisage too many problems for this brief interlude with a bunch of enthusiastic fanboys; plenty of them will presumably be Dutch.

>Eurovision

When will this end? Please discuss this on your Twitter or Facebook

Fc volendarkest timeline goals when?

lmao totally didn't expect that. don't begrudge him though, his fragile ego needs it

If the account is down overall it will last, depends how much you stake as well but if you're smacking asian handicap and goal line with hundreds and getting on bets that look like they're from groups then they will limit, no avoiding it in the end

I have seen Volendam tips posted over the past few weeks and have never seen one come in. You know they're inbred fishermen right? Too busy stumbling over their 8 toes

Brb bankrolling my homecountry, we basically won 2 years ago. Sjw's ruined it

Hello my greasy sixth former friend, I'm glad to see you're spending the start of your weekend off school by being a completely clueless little mong. I look forward to posts from you asking what the bet is and how you can exploit the next in-play offer with mummy's fiver. Don't forget to study hard for that AS level sociology exam coming up, tears!

>we
What part of Holland you from mate?

Russia are still working out small problems with the very technical ‘You Are The Only One’. The screen doesn’t quite align properly for one of Sergey’s stepping stones, and the spotlights obscuring the swirl came back for one run-through before being ditched again. There’s one more long close-up, but Sergey needs more, and the stage is far too dark. But it sounds very strong, and I have no doubt will look very slick by Tuesday. The whole routine says action hero rather than romantic hero, and the big question remains how much neutral televoters and jurors will respond to that.

Shaking at the sums I have laying them.

Volendam to qualify @8?

Tears if you arent bankrolling the sunwolves to roll over the force in tokyo tomorrow morning

>Euan

Fuck off Euan

Need the Goff password to troll Euan for a bit. Surely he can't get away with this

Are odds still droping for inverness pmsl

Lincoln please

I know you've all been mugged by the fraud that is Euan but -0.5 Inverness wins 100% or your money back

Good job Euan stole the 365 bet to cover his Asian loss wouldn't want his ROI getting hurt, he has a very fragile ego and could snap at any moment

Trip up you F R A UD

>hes not on unders

hopefully big als tip losses

Amsterstan

Jesus fuck, i cashed out of dundee after the 1-0, i got a profit but I staked them @5. i could have added 50% to my bankroll with 1 bet pmsllllllll

>cashing out
learn from your mistake

Dundee aren't playing m8

Never again

How has Big Al not tracked you down yet

Never talk to me and my wife's son ever again >:^(

topping up. I now have 5 figures on this.

>yfw big gay al is the shrewdest jew of the universe

It's not me, just posting because Euan is a fraud.

>First game and both team will be conservative. Haukar lost their best attacker last week and I can´t see them scoring a lot. GL

Fucking LOVE Big_Al

Seems like they're playing liberal football then pmsl

At what stage will we see imp goals. Need more to prevent life destroying loss

These boys REALLY want to impress

First time I've backed scumdee, Dunno if i can keep the money i'm winning, feels dirty

COMEBACK INCOMING

uni you owe me £10 m8

post your active bets

Wew lad

On all of these except Lincoln.

Furious lad.

pmsl

>he follows UnderDogs

Why is everyone on Lens RT9?

>his pm is a massive cuckold
Could be worse than a losing bet m8

needed a chase lad

like it lid

tt underdogs tipped it

JUST

le weedman

INVERFUCKINNESS

Shrewd or lewd?

>neverness
Too late familia

shrewd

Fuck you Uni.

>Actually placed money on uni's tip
ffs, stick to aftertiming these days, you utter shit-cunt.

dat cash out shrewd

le 2/1 is coming in lids

I'd rather lose then cash out

Would like to beat up Uni the same way as he beat up his gf

RED!!!

le fix is in

applauding this post pal

u turn me on bigboy

>then

If this ends 4-3, it's guaranteed a fixed game.

I know you're here uni, i want my money back you fraud

Yawn. Fixes can be seen by irregular betting, this match has been normal. Bore off

>Following Dutch tips on Jupiler league

Dundee United 0 5.75 small

If there's one league that should be called 'lotto', it's probably the jupiler league lel

When will /bet/ get into baseball bets?

im in the wrong for thinking the dutch know their own league?

During the summer some amerimugs will come off the wall

Anything look good in the Canelo fight this weekend?