Why haven't you banged a Latina yet?

Why haven't you banged a Latina yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fJpdBR5yrko
g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2014/12/tradicao-indigena-faz-pais-tirarem-vida-de-crianca-com-deficiencia-fisica.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

South American women don't like gringo men

because I'm a virgin by choice!

I have tho

>Why haven't you banged a Latina yet?
We don't have many of them around here.
But it's a top priority amongst jewish women.

I have low value on the sexual market

Because there is none.

because there aren't latinas where i live

I have, 9 of them actually, from 4 different countries.

not a chad though

No opportunity yet.

Last time I did it was three years ago. It was very good.

I've never seen a latina in my life

I'd say by far most of the girls I've been with technically count as latinas

because im ugly

but Chileans are latinas, no?

please don't meme on me

How? What countries

Gib tips

Latinas are disgusting left leaning parasites who only bring drugs, crime and rapists with them before getting fat at the age of 23

They have an inflated ego.

Because I haven't banged anything and that probably remains the case in the unforeseen future.

t. never in his life met a latina

Because AIDS

Because the only Latinas I see are disgusting Bolivian or Peruvian midgets

yeah, such a loser lmao

t. USA (United States of Aids)

t.antonella rocuzzo

just chat them up in Uni, workplaces, bars. don't be autistic, have confidence. not being too ugly helps too. I guess I should have pointed out I didn't travel to said countries.

being a moderate Latina heavy area in Texas, it's not hard finding them. Mexican girls are obviously the ones I come across most.

>5 Mexicans
>2 Salvadorans
>1 Argentine
>1 Colombian

He's a mapuche living in some rural comunity

>implying that's not a latino

thanks for proving my point

you seem butthurt friend

Because I am a sperg who cant muster up the courage to pursue one even though I am tall and black

I mean who wouldnt be intimidated by this?

youtube.com/watch?v=fJpdBR5yrko

Are you white? Latinas I thought don't like gringos

I did it, never again. Argie girls are disgusting, they are crazy and they don't have manners.

Indian Tupi-Guarani girl

I'm not butthurt, what you said tells me you never met any latina, and you aren't even denying it, but keep believing in memes if you want

Don't really agree with how the dating system works, how the man is submitted to all of the demeaning positions, flirting and action

I find it really humiliating to be insisting in women while they reject you, so I choose to not submit myself to this, it's pretty embarrassing to show your emotions and desires to another person

Who told you that lie??

My sister. She is pretty?

Where did you get this from?
Latinas are like any other women, they will like you if you are confident and not ugly as shit

Foreigners stole all our women.

yes I am white, and I was not aware that Latinas didn't like gringos.

yes give that pucci

She is very averagely cute

>Why haven't I banged yet?

im ugly,manlet and with no car
24 kissless virgin and still living with my parents
1 year to get med degree and fuck off from home
i want to think thats things will get better but they wont, im autistic as fuck around women and nobody will want to hang out with a virgin who doesn't drink and it's boring

you might think 'wtf dude you are in Mexico where girls get pregnant at 12 and have 4 children at 20 "
yes but thats how things are, Mexico isn't a place for autistic robots

IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO

haha right what a bunch of LOSERS h-haha

so why are Br natives the only cute ones?

>Samba

Believe it or not that's country.

looks good if she has a (stereo)typical Brazilian girl body then she is top tier otherwise still cute

Should I completely ignore dating women if I have low confidence?

It's kind of weird how people act like that is the correct thing to do, I would think that talking to girls and flirting with them would help build up my confidence.

Brazilian Indians kill babies with deformities. I do not know the others.

start drinking. I am very introverted but I think I am quite fun to be around when I have some alcohol in me.

as faggoty as that sounds.

I heard Argentinians of all stripes are very drama-prone in relationships.

Fake it 'til you make it also works with confidence.

get fit man you will have more confidence it's what women want but especially Latin women
I'm also a manlet(5'5) but Latina women love me, i have a unique personality and I'm good looking not even fit man(I'm skinny) i just love myself

fucking loser lol

No really, it seems like in the US they really don't like white guys or anyone not hispanic really. Not the guy you replied to, but they generally only date other hispanics. Of course, it's their personal preference so thats fine but I rarely see either men or women dating non hispanics.

oh interesting that's probably a good idea lol

I don't know of they like mulattoes pr not, especially a "white washed" one like me. I am also a big guy 4u that could stand to lose a few lbs (6'2" 240)

Links about it?

Whites have nothing for them aside from good looks, they are "bland"
Blacks are usually just as violent with nothing to offer
Although i do see a lot of Latinia women with black/mixed men who are Hispaniboos,Black guys who want to assimilate with Latin culture and speak spanish.
Really white washed latin girls like white dudes usually but i have known some who still like black and hispanic men

This is totally different in Latin america where most girls like white dudes the most. Everything i said applies to hispanic usa folks

ALL Latinas are crazy. good and bad thing.

Well, that's interesting, and now that I think about it all the people that I know that live there married other Hispanics. But couldn't that be because, you know, Hispanics tend to live in neighborhoods with a Hispanic majority?? or they go to schools where there is a shit ton of, well, Hispanics??

só ir no google e digitar, ué

g1.globo.com/fantastico/noticia/2014/12/tradicao-indigena-faz-pais-tirarem-vida-de-crianca-com-deficiencia-fisica.html

In the cities, yes, like in NYC or Philly.
As a CHI I go to a very multi-racial school, but live in a majority white neighborhood, and in the suburbs.

latinas are gross

fat women are gross irregardless of race

they are 60 yo '-'

Hmm, interesting. 2nd gen?
This is also true, but it seems like they just dislike us a little bit in general too. Can't blame em really.

Does that actually work or is it just a meme?

mostly 2nd/ beyond
it can

I lost my virginity and gained fuckbuddi"""es""" at the same time using alcohol. You really should.

Because there aren't any here, dammit
gib bunda

me on the far right

I did this past summer in Italy. OMG i didnt know there were still real women left on this planet!!!

>I didn't know there were still real women left on this planet!!!
what does this mean?

half-black half native is basically latina but with a wetter cunt and less catholicism desu

Rapeugees
Mission accomplished

>South American women don't like gringo men
Who said this?
They fucking love whity dick. They will want to fuck you just because of your race. Don't don't be dork looking and you'll get as much pussy as you want

Got a crush on this qt Latina at work but there's a bit of a language barrier

She can understand English well but not speak

>posting your sister in a Egyptian hieroglyphics stone board

I'm fapping to that picture and you can't do anything to stop me

deport her

make that 10 man, nice round number, make us more jealous

He means they were very sincere and yet, passionate in bed

>no car
Are cars as important in Mexico as here to get around and shit?

> get med degree
I may remember you posting some pics on Sup Forums, are originally from Sinaloa?

Hang in there, dude.

wtf man, this is the second time you post this shit today

I'm a 24 NEET virgin who lives with my mom can I get a latin girl?

Are you me?

(except for the med degree, lol what a fag)

learn some espanol nigga

DEPORTADO

Based.

Because I have a thicc white gf

I'm trying to be a wizard

>tfw sex hurts gf and we've all but stopped trying
>still love her dearly

because I despise spics

don't even have a good reason as to why. Just that everything south of the US border could disappear and I wouldn't care

Is your dick too big for her or what??

Because KHVNEET.

What level are you?

You should probably go to a sex counselor to sort that out.