FA:Falcons look at free agent slot CB Leon Hall
BUF:Bills give Glenn 5-year deal, $36M guaranteed
NO:Saints lock up LT Terron Armstead through '21

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmq_qk2fps
youtube.com/watch?v=qBNp6Q20Wek
youtube.com/watch?v=-Hk6A3wM5M0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

OAK: Raiders DE Mario Edwards Jr. finally given the medical all clear.

ravens

Tom Brady's cookbook is being released for the low, low price of $200.

That is right, for $200 you too can learn how to eat like a **champion**.

>Using web traffic data from a single website to form an opinion.
>Using web traffic data from a shitty website to form an opinion.

The Rams were the most sold jerseys for the weekend were they not? 335% increase in jersey sales from previous years.

STUD

Not that I'm any fan of the spic infested hellzone that is LA, but St. Louis truly didn't deserve a football team. It's a decayed shithole full of Cardinal bandwagoners and nothing else, Kroenke is based for bolting from there.

>NYG:Giants call 5th-rounder Perkins 'complete' RB
shouldve been a fucking eagle...

Reminder that the NFC North will be the toughest division this year.

People be hating on the new RGIII move. But honestly it's pretty smart for the Browns.

Is it true that Brady supports Trump?

Low risk, potential high reward. It was smart and with Hue it may give Browns fan something to cheer about. Finally.

>@uSTADIUM 6m6 minutes ago
#Eagles reporter @RoobCSN believes QB Sam Bradford will retire.

AHAHAHAH

>he has a good season
>Browns think he's their franchise QB and skip on any in the draft
>he reverts back to shitG3

It's destined to happen

to be fair, its a large fucking area and a lot of people I've talked to aren't even aware that they're back. I even had one guy argue with me when I told him it was official now, and he was saying that they've been talking about that off and on since forever, and it's all just lip service and will go away again in a few years, it didn't matter what I heard, I heard wrong. so, guys like him are in for a shock. on the other hand, I've also noticed a huge increase in people wearing rams gear (thankfully, more of the blue and gold than the navy and copper).

I think it's likely that a lot of people won't realize that it's happened until the regular season actually starts and stuff actually is happening when LA residents are discussing their LOCAL team again, making other people do a double take. even then, it will probably take a full season or two for it to really be common knowledge and have the fever take within the fandom.

Kek.

didn't they pick up on that USC guy? kessler or whatever. not that USC quarterbacks are that much to be excited about, but it sorta kinda resembles a backup plan for QB by cleveland standards, no?

got bored

I'd like it if they had a remotely decent O-line. RG3 is going to literally die out there in the first game.

join the club senpai

The Detroit Lions are __________

If that actually happens, Bradford will officially be the biggest pussy in the history of professional sports.

cursed

holy shit lel

>Your team
>Team not in your division but you hate anyway
>What you think your team will most improve upon next season

Dolphins
Iggles
Pass rush

>have no O-Line
>don't get one in the offseason
>need a QB to play behind it
>get rid of the guy known for sometimes making bullshit magic happen without an O-Line
>bring in the one who dies when he doesn't have a good O-Line
classic Cleveland

Raiders
>Steelers, Busc, Pats

Secondary please god

faggot memester

die raidnigger

what year was this lol

Get fucked_______ fag

Raiders
Cowboys
Pass defense

platinum mad

Bosa will be a bust.

>Stoolers
>Raiders and Cowgirls
>Secondary

They're paying him like 5 or 6 million a year, that's fucking nothing for a starting QB. There are career backups in the NFL who get paid more.

What's actually retarded is the Iggles paying 20 million a year to Bradford who is made of glass no less than RG3 and then trade a boatload of draft picks to get a FCS QB.

Are you retards just memeing? Thomas, Bitonio and Greco are "no o-line?" Furthermore they drafted Coleman to replace Schwartz who left in FA.

He will never get a starting job ever again in the league if he does this.

youtube.com/watch?v=GNmq_qk2fps

never forget

Holy shit that will be fucking hilarious, and I'm an Eagles fan. Feel sorry for the Rams for placing hope for so long in someone that turns out to be a petulant child.

The ________ won the Foles/Bradford trade.

Browns and Titans

Jesus how butthurt can you get?

Fans?

memes

Browns

Literally the Browns.

>tfw Pettine actually pondered trading for Bradford last year

welker seems like a bretty gud guy

youtube.com/watch?v=qBNp6Q20Wek

>Eagles
>49ers
>Run D, I guess. Maybe Dragons.

TTU
Bama(Fucking sick of Saban winning all the time)
Defense

Wes and Peyton have a pretty underrated broship.

But West legit thinks he was at a ballroom.

So, the jets are working out terron beckham, who will give this walking meme a shot?
>subnote, I really want it to be the pats since we havent had an actual RB since corey dillon

Him and Smith are the only Cowboy's picks I liked, I think he'll be legit good

youtube.com/watch?v=-Hk6A3wM5M0

Wes*

No. The afc west and east are my her harder.

>afc east

>Tom Brady is, as of right now, still suspended for 4 games

>AFC East

Patriots and three literal whos: the division

>On Saturday during practice, Tannehill, after a couple of practice squad players forced turnovers, Tannehill made negative comments toward them, including saying: "Enjoy your practice squad paycheck, enjoy your practice squad trophy."

>Philbin told the practice squad players to take it easy on Tannehill to not affect the young quarterback's confidence.

>He doesn't own all three jerseys from the most famous LB corps his team has ever assembled

Explain yourselves.

because Sup Forums likes shitting on the Browns for no reason because deep down they're scared that the Browns are on track to be a playoff contender in another year or two

Broncos
Cheats, Xecucks, cowshits
Fucking QB

>the Pats will still easily won their division

not far from the truth. I can't find the stuff I did at the moment, but I had once compiled a list of all the gaps in wins between 1st and 2nd place in each division since realignment, and totaled it up by the amount of times each team has finished first and then averaged them. the patriots not only won the AFC East tons of times, but the gap they have over 2nd place was the largest of any team or division since 2002, and it wasn't close.

And what have the Browns done with all that money they are saving at QB?

can you just loop him doing the dance?

Lmao best 1-2 punch reunited in football

Thank You Based Jim Bob Cooter

>The eternal dumpster fire that is the Dolphins will still lose while Brady is out

The bills and jets are both 8-8 or better teams. The jets almost made the playoffs last year. The nfc north on the other hand has the Loins and the Burs (both are terrible), and the vaqueens (overrated garbage).

The Eagles are making the Wildcard and there's nothing you can do about it.

Well for one they didn't handcuff their shit for the next 5 years like the Saints.

at least my team didn't choke away a perfect season, faggot

Pass rush in week 17 absolutely fucked Brady, it only got better this offseason. They are almost guaranteed to win the division if the Bills are still shit, but the Pats beating us is not guaranteed.

Do you remember when you guys almost went undefeated, but then you didn't? I do.

As a matter of fact, there is only one team to ever go undefeated in the NFL. Who was that again?

>The jets almost made the playoffs last year
The jets also were fortunate enough to be scheduled against the AFC South and NFC East last year, so take it as you will.

think it was right out of college

>before the salary cap era
>implying Dolphins didn't tamper to hire Shula
>implying Shula wasn't up to shady shit like pain killers and roids

>it only got better this offseason
>not learning your lesson of seasons past

>The jets almost made the playoffs last year

Their victories last year:

>Browns
Shit

>Colts
Shit

>Dolphins
Shit

>Redskins
I'll give them a pass because they made the playoffs, otherwise shit

>Jaguars
Shit

>Dolphins
Shit

>Giants
Shit

>Titans
Shit

>Cowboys
Shit

>Patriots
Good

>bragging about achievements that happened before you were even flying out of your dads balls

For most of them it's before their dads were even born it was THAT long ago.

>bragging about pre-cap era accomplishments
That's like Nanerfags and Steelerfags bragging about their championships.

>Dolphins tampered to hire Shula
The AFL had different rules than the NFL, the Dolphins were trying to sign Shula before the merger and the paperwork only went through after. It as bullshit, we probably weren't even aware there were any such rules in the NFL.
>Implying Shula wasn't up to shady shit like painkillers and roids
No proof. People said Danny did coke before he was drafted, there is no proof of that either.

**** Schefter is autistic

The Dolphins have a perfect season

NE doesn't
cry some more

I don't think you're right about anyone being scared of the Browns, but you're correct about the Browns being a meme that's just used as a comical relief by the media. The Rams for example have been absolutely dreadful after Kurt Warner left, literally not a single winning season after 2003. Their QBs in that period also look like a list of busts and literal whos, on par with the Browns. Yet you never hear anyone bring that up.

>The Dolphins have a perfect season
and have been perennial dog shit since. i agree thats a fair trade

Tom Brady's wife does photoshoots with black men and Tom Brady's favorite snack is avocado ice cream. I don't even need to say anymore.

mad

well it could be worse, at least all of those were in the modern era.

because the Rams have an owl

the Browns also have a reputation of misery that goes back farther to the 80s when they were constantly heart-broken in the playoffs

Ok ya this year the jests might as well just give up. But the afc west is brutal this year.
>defending superb owl champs with just as good d and a better offense (fucking scary)
>Raidniggers after filling gaps with draft and free agency, better all around
>chargers back after getting decimated by injuries
>chefs (meh, prolly still go 8-8 or better)