There was no better duo in sports

There was no better duo in sports.

Prove me wrong.

gretzky and messier

1 and 2 in almost record and you know dominated the 80s

That wasn't hard

For their time Babe Ruth and Lou Gehrig dominated the game more than any other duo of athletes. This is an indisputable fact

>furpuck

yer a faget OP

My mistake. I meant relevant sports. I'm sure there's some tiddlywinks world champ that obliterated the compitition for years.

Greatest back court in NBA history. The stupid Warriors have the two best shooters of all time.

Who the fuck cares about boreball from almost a century ago

Apehoop

Ok if you like watching a child's game where niggers dance around....Sure what ever

Since im talking to cucks
there's no point in listing anymore duos

Jordan and some other nigger. lol

eh, maris and mantle were better

>get your sport called out
>pretend others are into apehoop

No one said anything about apehoop to you, sissy

Easy there, champ. Maybe is more your speed.

Well OP asked for a better duo in sports so I posted the most clear cut greatest duo in the history of sports

Seems pretty relevant to me. Is there a cut off date for this answer or something?

>white """""""""""""people"""""""""""""""

bait/8

shut up nigger

You first chink

Michael Schumacher and Jean Todt.

/thread

Dale Earnhardt and Turn 4 of Daytona

It was only briefly, but when they met it made people suddenly care about NASCAR for about a decade.

You do know Zidane is one of the most overrated guys to ever walk a pitch, right?

they deserved at least one chip

>i don't rate zidane

Who said they had to be on the same team?

Your mom and my dick @ bull riding

Obviously he rates Zidane you retard, he just said so.
>one of the most overrated
So he rates him lower than most people. If he didn't rate him, then he wouldn't know where to put him because he has no idea.

In that case richard petty and david pearson, they won like 90% of everything between them.

Kobe and shaq
LeBron and Wade

>Kobe and shaq
Fucking hated eachother. Their relationship cost the team championships.

Two of the best shooters if all time.

>"""""""""niggers"""""""""

We have a winner. They literally saved the NBA

>zero fucking parity
>saved the league

Fuck off

>redneck detected

Who said it had to be 2 players?

Put these two people in their prime in a NBA organization and they are immediately a conference finals contender

What does that have to do with them saving a professional sports league from going under?

>Mr October Reggie Jackson and literally who

No.

>fatt fattford and nigatron

Could not be beat in NBA Jam.

they had their chance and they fucked it up

This nigga knows

>they don't have two alpha males on their team

vardy and mahrez

>those shoes

I forgot converse used to make legit basketball shoes at one point

More like Ross Brawn mate.

Michael Jordan and Bugs Bunny.

Sports, not driving you hillbilly.

>I rate zidane

/thread

Maris/Mantle>Ruth/Gehrig

Nostalgiafags will try to deny this

WASE and LEKING

>inb4 they lost.
Both Dallas and SA are better than any opponent Jordan faced in the West.

this was a
>fun
duo

is this bait? maris had one good year in '61 and was a mediocre player other than that

I almost forgot how great this picture was.

>ZERO (0) CUPS

The Wade-LeBron Heat Era was the best the NBA has been since the Jordan Bulls, and as soon as it ended the league went completely to shit.

Prove me wrong.

It's easily Gretzky and Messier but Sup Forums will just go

>canada
>furpuck

This board is fucking shit now

They year they won the title against the Chokelahoma Shitty Blunder was the most boring regular season the league had ever seen. I get that the Heat were a lock to win, but it wasn't even fun watching them roll those garbage ass teams.

That was the weakest of their four Finals runs, but it was still neat in a historical capacity. It was the King finally getting his ring.

All the other three were indisputably great, though.

2011: Dirk and the Mavs triumph, the Rebels blow up the Death Star
2013: possibly the GOAT Finals, of all time
2014: Spurs get their revenge

All great.

Their weakest (talking Heat here) was definitely 2014. They got fucking raped and was sad as shit to watch. Wade was showing his age, and Bron was looking out the door. Only reason they have a ring is Pop being a dumb arrogant shit and not fouling to stop a wide open Allen three.

Mavs run was the best of the last few years because Bron and Wade made themselves the perfect fucking villains, and died in the finals so spectacularly that people still kill Lebron for it

Im not even a giants fan but....

problem was wade was too old for it to be a long time thing

Literally divine duo

please

>white boy and aidsy

whats the criteria for 'better'?
this is the most entertaining right now

Grew up watching those guys. Both one an NL MVP and the year Kent won Bonds finished second in the voting I think. Complete opposites as people though

*Both won

Holy shit

>18-1

They were the greatest duo for obliterating my sides, yes.

>canadianhoop
>relevant
lol you sell less tickets than any /hoc/ game and you call yourself relevant?
>muh espn
>muh tv contracts
its all about actual fans my friend. people who go to games and support their team. too bad basketball doesn't have that.

Defense lost that Superbowl m8. Brady hit Moss for the go ahead TD. Neither of them is responsible for defense shitting the bed

Stay mad

>14 points

Lol. Hell even the Broncos shitty offense managed to score 14 points this past Owl.

>greatest duo of all time according to you
>score 14 points

>mfw

Elite

Lel remind me how many points Peyton Mango and the highest scoring offense in league history put up against the Seacucks

Pats offense put up enough points to win. Defense gave up horrendous plays and lost the game. End of story

>14 points
my sides

;_;

So tired of this fucking debate. I was born in 88 and had Jordan posters plastered all over my wall. I loved the Bulls. I was the ultimate fan boy as a kid, but jesus fucking christ am I sick of hearing about them and basketball pre-2000 with guys like Chuck or Oscar spewing shit every god damn day about modern basketball. They act like they played in the NFL with the way the talk about physicality. Just die already. At least Jordan hasn't reduced himself to these arguments. Pippen just rode his coat tails and yet he still finds time to talk shit about modern basketball. What a cuck.

>post Moss and Brady as best duo of all time
>get called out on it
>b-b-but Peyton did this thing!!!

JUST

Still have the record for TDs cucklord

Still the best players EVER at their positions

Stay mad faggatron

who the fuck brought up peyton?

>Pats offense put up enough points to win.

if they put up enough to win than they wouldn't have lost, 14 points is pitiful for the best qb of all time throwing to a top 5 all time wr

>14 points
>0 rings together

JUST

Do Americans only know their domestic sports players?

yes, since all the best athletes live in America

That's alright, Brady has enough rings for both of them