So...I recently became independently wealthy

So...I recently became independently wealthy.

I want to see the world. Perhaps settle somewhere else if I find somewhere I like. I just to want to buy a one way ticket and start my exploring. I could be traveling the world for years.

So where should I go, what should I do? I will fly family in to meet me some places, friends to meet me some places, but I want to go alone somewhere too. Budget is really a non-issue, but I don't take too much pleasure in wasteful and over-the-top luxury. I don't mind paying professionals to help with shit I can't do myself to make things happen.

I have some ideas to build on, input is appreciated.

>renting a high-end motorhome and exploring the US with 3-4 friends
>doing some cool hunting. Where, though? (not endangered species or cruel methods)
>sailing the Croatian coast and Islands + Montenegro
>roam the English countryside
>safari in Africa
>Australia
>huge Asian cities
>South America?

Also, I'm not limited to what I have listed. Entirely open to other suggestions as well.

>not paying our supreme Muslim overlords a visit

The typical bigoted Norwegian right there

How did you get set for life?

>>doing some cool hunting. Where, though? (not endangered species or cruel methods)

you can do hunting tours in the Queenstown bush here in new Zealand
I met a dude who takes people on deer shooting. Usually he winds up with all the meat as most of the touring shooters dont take it.
Also Queenstown is a very nice place with beautiful snow topped mountains and is where Lord of the rings was filmed

Deer shooting can be done here too, but I definitely want to visit NZ for the scenery!

weren't you already in croata or was it another norwegian who rented a boat

If you decide to come to burgerland you should try to hunt feral pigs. They're dime a dozen in North America, and there are very lax laws on hunting them, and in certain counties of my state (Texas), you can hunt them from helicopters.

I have been in Croatia, but I was not that dude.

Yeah, I saw that on a Gordon Ramsay show, I think. Doing that with someone who knew how to make use of the pig and making food in the wild would be really cool.

Shot this fucker last night

>you can hunt them from helicopters.
I'm taking a trip to texas.

>you can hunt them from helicopters
what is the benefit of this

People find it fun, and since Texas has the highest number of feral hogs in the nation, it's an attempt at controlling their numbers.

Back to the OP, if you want to go to South America, you should at the very least go to Chile, with Argentina as a second.

Avoid the elaborate "adventures" especially when they require big ticket purchases/rentals like yachts or RVs, Travel to just decent 5 star hotels for starters and rent something cheap if you'll be staying longer than a week at any one place. More importantly try to plan your travels according to some productive activity, preferably something that could eventually provide at least a nominal income.

Here's the thing, no matter how much money you've got IT WILL NOT BE ENOUGH. It's very easy to blow large amounts of money on not even luxuries and bling but just everyday expenses when you feel you have no limits.

Even if you have arranged to have a long term financial plan that guarantees a steady high level of income for the rest of your life (and chances are you don't even if a large lump sum of money might make it feel otherwise) your expenses will go up fast almost without you even noticing. So unless you've been living in poverty I would advise to limit travel a bit, keep living middle class for a small while and fucking plan out just exactly how you'll manage your money before you start spending it. Any plan that involves at some point, no matter how far away, you'll have to reduce expenses or start working is no plan at all, better get on with making money now that you have it.

You mention sailing, take some courses and get certified first, you can skip a lot of the crap but working as a hand in at least a couple of trips is something you should do first before going Arab sheik, same thing with the RV, learn to drive a bus first and basic work as a mecahnic. Sorry if I sound condescending, don't mean to, but I am trying to help.

I have had help from professional financial advisers and lawyers, and I am already having a steady monthly income from property investments (with no loans). Their value goes up fast and they generate pretty good money while essentially demanding no work. I have bought several business parks with leases that can't be cancelled for the next 5 years (they will probably be renewed at a even higher lease, and could easily be rezoned and rebuilt to apartments if needs be), apartments in university cities growing insanely fast while building is too slow, and of course, a good chunk will be put in a diverse portfolio too.

I am not losing sight of things despite having acquired a lot of wealth in short time.

Defy everyone and shoot yourself. Nobody'll see it coming lad

did you dress it?

i use to walk around random florida forests looking for them and have yet to see any. i'm told there are like 3 million.

also learn2introduce panthers and shit to hunt them. the south has a fucked up ecology.

Moscow is the millionaire playground. Posh, lavish, clean, modern, would be easy for you adjust and fit in. Definitely worth to check out for at least a weekend.

buy lots of cheap tickets to far away shitholes you don't want to go to and use the mileage to go to the places you do

USA is a good place to hunt. I know places that raise elk and for a price they'll let you come on their land and hunt them (aka - wait for them in a blind and shoot them once they show up)

I like the ones that have to do with roaming, sailing, and exploring, but might I recommend wiring me 20,000 to get a new start? You will be well rewarded.