NYY:Brett Gardner (elbow) back in Yankees' lineup
KC:Mike Moustakas (thumb) scratched from lineup
NYY:A-Rod (hamstring) could return when eligible
PIT:Jung Ho Kang activated from disabled list
CIN:Devin Mesoraco to have labrum surgery Tuesday
MIA:Justin Bour (finger) held out again Friday
NYY:CC Sabathia (groin) placed on disabled list

Other urls found in this thread:

sbnation.com/mlb/2016/5/6/11608522/garrett-richards-tommy-john-andrew-heaney-angels-welp
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

First for Jeshit's 60+ playoff losses

Mariners

>scottyc actually called up
The collapse is real now

fuck

they're probably gonna have to trade Trout or something

maybe dump Trout and Pujols together

Woops. Wrong Pick.

Wasnt he a hitting coach or something?

Just accept the collapse like a good boy and resign yourself to a shit season

>fat wife beating alcoholic on the decline who recently signed a massive contract during his decline
>GOAT

Pretty funny bait mate

Wait, your dad finally got a job?

I hear John Danks is available if you need a replacement starter.

>Fowler and Murphy both riding .400+ BABIP
>People actually unironically believe they're elite

the problem is that we have no farm

with GRich injured, how much longer is Mike Trout going to want to be on a team that is doing absolutely nothing? if we couple him with Pujols, we can realistically get 1 other young MLB ready/already going player and maybe 2 good prospects

Getting real tired of this rain shit to be honest

Meant for OP. This is the correct choice for future reference.

I think he had ~100 fWAR before he ever started roiding. Guy was insane, senpai. Basically Mike Trout 25 years earlier

The problem is there isn't many teams capable of offering enough. You don't trade trout unless you're getting a slam dunk package.

sbnation.com/mlb/2016/5/6/11608522/garrett-richards-tommy-john-andrew-heaney-angels-welp

that's why you couple it with Pujols, trade away a top 3 league player with the worst contract in baseball so the offerings can be realistic

No one wants pooholes

When is this fucking list coming out?

Want Trout? gotta take Pujols.

>haven't watched baseball all week
>day I have a chance it gets postponed
T-Thanks Baltimore.

If they do that, they'll get less. They're not trading Trout anyways.

No team in the league would take his contract. You'd be stuck paying Hamilton's and pujols' while watching both of them play for other teams.

>Poo holes at ~30
>Contract year
>Showing signs of serious decline with the Cards
>Analslime signs him to a 10-year megacontract

I never understood this. It was an obviously terrible idea from the beginning. How could Analslime's GM be so retarded that he'd willingly cripple his team for a decade?

I'm aware of how good he was dude. But he wouldn't have touched Aaron's stats. It's not like Aaron was just a power hitter either, he still had 240 stolen bases and was a good fielder with a great arm. Barry would've started declining by his mid 30's instead of doubling his power numbers putting him well out of reach of Aaron's numbers and Barry had one of the worst arms ever to play the outfield

Also Willie Mays is his godfather not his grandfather dummy

Phillies could do it. Move Herrera or Trout to right, Cut Pujols because who the fuck are they paying.

But, they aren't in the market of moving their own pieces

Free Agent contracts work that way. You're paying a premium for the first few years

>tfw you will never live in the alternate universe where Bonds was a career rockie

they shouldve done Bonds at Yanke stadium with the babby porch

>Bonds had a terrible arm
You are the first person to ever say this, and retarded. Just because he was a fraction up the line on the Sid Bream play doesn't mean his arm was bad for his entire career.

>93 HR in 2001

Nth for rivera's WS-losing save and allowing the greatest comeback in baseball history to happen

It was always a bad arm, senpai. The retard who said it was one of the worst ever is dead wrong though. It was just a typical LF arm. But his actual fielding abilities were insanely elite, The only reason he wasn't a gold gloce CF was the arm.

>that 2004 season

>2004 : 41 strikeouts, 286 walks
>.658 OBP

>Any Playing Field constructed by a professional club after June 1, 1958, shall provide a minimum distance of 325 feet from home base to the nearest fence, stand or other obstruction on the right and left field foul lines, and a minimum distance of 400 feet to the center field fence.

When will Manfred enforce this rule?

Lol he literally had the arm of a mentally retarded MS patient. I've seen him play in person, his throws had no velocity which is why he got moved from center field to left field early in his career

Fucking wot

He was a LF, bro

Is it new yankee stadium that violates it?

He was a center fielder his whole life including the beginning of his MLB career until he got switched to left

Yes. I also thin there is a park with a sub 400 ft CF

>He was a LF, bro

That's the point. The arm was the only thing keeping him at the corner when he had the speed to play elite CF

Yankees, Orioles, Pirates, Giants, Astros, and Padres all violate rule 1.04. Managers should enforce rule 3.13 to force these corrupt rulebreakers to comply

>Put arguably the GOAT hitter in the ultimate meme park
>Watch as he breaks the entire sport

What is the point of still playing in ny right now. Theyre gona call it before the 5th anyway, ortiz goes back to 451 roidsux homeruns

And note that all but one of those stadiums make concessions in either tall walls, or an extreme angle to center. the one made their walls SMALLER than the previous park

I read somewhere that that's more of a suggestion or a general guide than a rule. Some parks that "violate" it anyways have really high fences in the parts where it's shorter, so it's not like those parks are easy to hit home runs in

Or, he bulked up insanely enough to lose some OF speed and force a move to left later on. Just saiyan

It's fine in all the parks not named Yankee Stadium, where the walls are a shade over 8 feet tall. If I was a marginal power hitter with pull I'd sign with the Yankees and enjoy my "Hall of Fame" career

Does acting like a literal retard who has no idea what they're talking about online make you feel good?

>Yankees
copying the dimensions of old Yankee Stadium
>Pirates
constrained by the Allegheny
>Giants
constrained by the Bay
>Astros
constrained by a street

Padres don't really have an excuse though

These are good points that i never even thought of before

>Copying the dimensions of Old Yankee Stadium
They didn't do a great job, they made the walls smaller. Shit excuse, and they should've been denied, or forced to raise the walls to an acceptable height(20 eet seems fair)

>Allegheny
they made a 21 foot wall

>Bay
20+ foot wall with a strong angle to right center

>Street
20 foot wall

>Padres
extreme angle into left/right center

In terms of acceptability
Giants>Pirates>Orioles=Astros>Padres

Yankees cannot be listed for their reasoning is not acceptable

>They didn't do a great job, they made the walls smaller. Shit excuse, and they should've been denied, or forced to raise the walls to an acceptable height(20 eet seems fair)

B-But muh dingers!

>Wilson hasn't thrown a pitch since last August because of elbow and shoulder issues. Weaver has thrown a pitch since last August, but it hasn't reached home plate yet. Heaney has a damaged UCL and is trying to avoid Tommy John. Richards has a torn UCL, and he needs Tommy John. Tyler Skaggs would be next in line, but he's dealing with biceps tendinitis. Matt Shoemaker's job was yanked after he allowed 22 earned runs in 20⅔ innings, but now the Angels have no choice but to bring him back up.

>Kyle Kendrick has the lowest ERA of any right-handed starter in Triple-A. His ERA is 5.79.

ANALSLIME

>Weaver has thrown a pitch since last August, but it hasn't reached home plate yet.

Based Brisbee

He was a LEFT fielder first for most of his career, fagnuts. See second to last column of pic related. And fwiw he's 6th all time in career TZR and 3rd among OFers.

what the FUCK happened to velasquez?

Sorry, forgot pic

>Mfw all this talking about walls and we're stuck with fucking baskets

>mfw they trade Trout to the Mariners for Paxton and a bunch of shit prospects

I know...What does you response have anything to do with what I said? If you think he didn't have mobility in the years he was still stealing 40 bases in a season than I don't know what to tell you

How in the world do the Padres violate this rule. Isn't their playing field one of the biggest in the majors?

Yankees have a rail road in the way

Pic
>Railroad
Doesn't stop them from building a taller wall

Ok yeah I saw what I missed and I did say some dumb stuff. But Bonds is still da GOAT, arewerite?

but old Yankee Stadium didn't have a tall wall

and more people care about keeping the new stadium modeled after the old one than about a little known rule

And Old Yankee Stadium didn't have walls under 9 feet. You can't play the heritage card if you don't actually follow the heritage

Too bad we can't play the Brewers 162 games a year.

Possibly. It's just hard to tell because you're pretty much judging a mixture of two different players careers while also factoring in different hypotheticals

>old YS
You people know there were two old Yankee Stadiums, right?

no shit

New Yankee Stadium was made the way it was purely to generate offense so stankees fans can believe all their hitters are elite

Highland Park or whatever it was called doesn't count, neither do the Polo Grounds.

well, if anything, Bonds is the most complete player ever aside from Willie Mays. I put him over Aaron probably because of a good bit of recency bias

>wasn't even a good pitcher

literally crap at half the game

1/3 of the game*

How many games did Bonds win as a pitcher?

How are we so fucking bad? (braves)

we can't do a single fucking thing right. the only thing that could give me hope is if they fire fredi "we played good ball even though we lost 8-0 we looked pretty good" gonzales and hire chipper.

Bonds was an above average pitcher. His managers just never game him a chance

How many 90mph fastballs did ruth face?

meminers @ lastros

A lot probably

anyone watching the Royals get scalped?

I'm guessing quite a few.

it would be quite rare for a dirt digger to throw that hard, and dirt diggers made up 95% of players back then

>this stupid shit again

>Needing to meme
Glad to know I was right

>implying half of today's pitchers weren't dig diggers in the Dominican Republic before they got signed to the majors

>its a dumpster fire rotation episode

BRANDON "DINGER" PHILLIPS!!!!

>Ventura pitching
Good fuck that little faggot

Why doesnt my beer fit in my cozie after i open it