1. Your country

1. Your country
2. Are you a wageslave?

wow i always thought we had it worse than the anglos

can someone explain to me why having more people means more people have to work more? that just doesn't make sense. shouldn't the work be spread out more?

sounds like commie talk

I don't even

11% of 300 million is more visible than 13% of 24 million

>tfw to smart too get a job
I'm like those NEET geniuses like Aristocrat and Karl Marx; forever doomed to philosophise about the universe, giving up my own social life for the betterment of mankind.

lmao no

but other than feeding people most jobs don't get harder if you have more people. i'm not saying its wrong or a conspiracy i just don't understand why a higher population would mean people have to work harder and longer.

lazy nordics

1. Australie
2. yes

I don't mind, I do nothing else with my time anyway

People aren't working more than 50 hours a week to afford food

I don't understand how you got that from the graph OP posted. The ones topping the chart are hardly the most populous

i never said they were, most people aren't voluntarily working overtime at all because even with OT wages you still get screwed on taxes. i'm saying that the job of feeding people understandably gets harder and requires more work as a population grows. but other jobs shouldn't, why are employees made to work MORE if theres more people to share the work? i don't understand why that happens. there was a time when the work week was getting shorter and then it just shot up again.

>only 3.8%

I find that really hard to believe.

Really made me think.

fine. but it still happens and i want to know why. japan, for instance has a huge population. it makes sense there i guess because so many of them are old. korea and the US are the confusing ones.

why would anyone share their work with you? People are competing with each other

>tfw work tomorrow morning

no they aren't. i've worked jobs with mandatory OT and most people would be happy to give it away because it doesn't pay much more than regular hours. most OT is mandatory. as in do it or lose your job and most of the jobs requiring it aren't compettitive. no one gives two shits about moving up the ladder when they're a temp working in a shitty paper mill or answering phones.

1.yes
2. Yes

Even worse when everything's so expensive

the company makes more money the more OT people do. there's not much else to say

1. flag
2. no my parents are bourgeois

right but what i'm saying is that theres clearly enough work to go around. how are they saving money by giving OT at time+1/2 as opposed to just hiring a new guy?

It's cheaper not to hire a new guy