Asean race map

Asean race map

>Gray is East Asian (Mongol)

>Dark is nigger (Negrito, Australoid, Dravidian, types)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/catcherindaryen
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Dravidian_subgroups.png/300px-Dravidian_subgroups.png
quora.com/South-India-Why-is-South-India-much-more-developed-than-North-India
cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/666622/Picture2.0.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_architecture
youtube.com/watch?v=uVjRe8QXFHY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

3 years from now you Americans will need visa to travel there.

It's the
>Amerifat failed to get laid in Angeles when he went to the Philippines because the pokpok though he smelled so bad instead of beating the shit out of the girl he just projected his butthurt on int
Episode

wew

Ayy lmao, Northern Viets and Southern Viets are just the same people.

There's actually two main groups which are the more Sinic Mongoloids (more East Asian looking ones) and Austronesian Mongoloids (more Southeast Asian looking ones), any Negrito, Australoid and Dravidian influence is little to none in most areas.

t. hapa flip who checked to see if he had abo blood using 23andme and gedmatch.

Aside from sex touring that's A lost for us

Especially now getting flodded with street shitting chinks

Hey famalam my mom left the country in the 80s and married a Canadian guy, more of you should do the same to make hapas.

where's your mother from? what part of the ph?

Her father is from Bohol, mother is from Samar.

VISAYAN BLOOD ayy lmao : ^ ^ ^ )

pic unrelated

Show me how race traitor your ancestors were you sea nigger

I'm 1/2 Flip, 1/4 Norwegian, 1/8 Russian, 1/16 Norman French, 1/16 Cree (Native American)

>Ryen Queypo
>Not living on the west coast
wew lad

wew why did you blur out your name

kek

twitter.com/catcherindaryen

Mongrel, the only acceptable blood for flips is Iberian.

And what did you think, it's Sup Forums, you already dug out my twitter by the looks of it.

gib (You)

HOLY SHIT YOU'RE A Sup ForumsFAG TOP KEK

None of my Euro blood is Iberian and that makes me happy.

reeee

does 23andme tell that you're a Filipino? seems like it just said your southeast Asian and thats pretty waste of money considering how expensive it is

Let me explain how it works.

They collect samples from individuals who are able to prove their grandparents on all sides are from one area/ethnic group and after collecting thousands of samples they're about to more or less put a country, region into a certain cluster.

Of course since the service generates most of its demand from Euro mutts they have a lot more samples for European descended individuals and less for certain groups such as for example certain Southeast Asian groups (meaning they don't have enough samples to accurately estimate which genetic cluster each population is from, only being able to tell on a greater scale where they are from).

Basically it's more accurate for telling you where apart Europeans, Natives and East Asians and less accurate for other groups. However it was not more than a 3-4% off in my ancestry, as I had already known my ancestry from family trees. Fairly accurate for what it says it does.

Looks mexican

>Lumping in Dravidians with negritos

Why do people do this?
Dravs are an own race who did some pretty impressive stuff, dont make Kangs out of negritos because you think black=savage.

>tfw only european side is Iberian

wew lad are you really though?

>Inb4 I'm 1/8 Spanish teehee

Hey Pajeet

Yeah it's some random pic that was on my hard drive.

I saw Vietnamese boat people in Cambodia and they were very very dark

Y-yes. It is only on my mother side though.

>Pajeet
They had to teach indoeuropean nomadniggers how to get into the sedentary farmerlifestyle and could flush their poo in the loo already with irrigationsystems.

how much?

wew lad South Indian Dravidian shits are not Indo-Aryan.

Pajeet let me ask you a question. Why do you live in snow nigger land if poo in loos are so great?

>Dravidian shits are not Indo-Aryan.

Did I ever implied that?
Reread my post again where I state that they are an own group you illiterate tard.
The Dravs had a sedentary civilisation to which the indoeuros added their religion and customs together some other stuff maybe.

There is a pretty big isolated bubble of dravidian speakers around the indus river indicating it wasn indo-ayrans nomads conquering more indoayrans with a city building civilisation in order to then colonize some niggers or however you are seein this.

Dont read so much uninformed memes about overaged anthropology.
>if they are so great
Funnily it is the black skinned south india that is much more prosperous and safe then the paler and more vedic north.
(which may be due to muzzies but still)

Im native german, but simply detest the most uninformed bullshit Sup Forums dashes out.

Oh so you're just an Autistic ''''Kraut'''' who is shilling for we wuz tier Dravidian shitposting.

>native german
If Angela Merkel says you are I guess you are :^)

It's been proven that southeast Asian and South Asians have DNA stemming from common unknown subspecies

>more adhominens

If I wouldnt be procrastinating shit again id know better then to answer a leaf.

Your penmanship is terrible.

Gib sources to your previous claims if you're not shitposting.

Le burden of proof maymay is placed on you famalam.

What's with Bangkok?

Mhh
desu after fact checking that stuff it seems scholary opinions are all over the place as wewuzing is politically relevant in india and thus gets exploited a lot.
Harrapan civilisation wasnt indoeuropean though and a dravidian bahui language spot of unknown origin remains there to this day.
upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/d/d3/Dravidian_subgroups.png/300px-Dravidian_subgroups.png

What you can definitly say however is that south india is more prosperous:
quora.com/South-India-Why-is-South-India-much-more-developed-than-North-India
(since a longer time)
Remained unpozzed by Islam which is an achievment and also poos in the loo at an amazing frequency for indian standarts:
cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/666622/Picture2.0.png

Them having culltural achievments which speak against the "glorious ayrans tainted by dravniggerblood" stuff you often hear on Sup Forums is also obvious if you research only a little bit.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dravidian_architecture

>What you can definitly say however is that south india is more prosperous
It basically tells you why, Southern poo in loos got to stay comfy because the Northern Indians took the worst of the invasions and basically prevented all of India from becoming Muslim.

>Remained unpozzed by Islam
Again this is only because of how virtuous Sikhs are. They took on torture and a lot of abuse just so those outside of their ingroup wouldn't have to suffer being conquered by Islam.

When it comes down to it the most historically successful parts of India were in areas at least influenced by Indo-Aryans and later Indo-European peoples. Meaning obviously in the North and West.

You could maybe argue that the Indus Valley is much more suitable for civilization but you cannot make the assertion that other parts of India do not have access to water ways or rivers, in fact this is why Southern Indians are even able to have any relative success, alongside their extremely large population if they did nothing they would be absolutely pathetic.

Also

>Inb4 Indus Valley wuz Dravidian

> you cannot make the assertion that other parts of India do not have access to water

I never did, I however did made the assertion that they are an underated people concerning their achievments and the portrayal of utter savages gettin civilised by indoeuros is wrong and stems from outdated 20th century ideals. They seem not inferiour to them.
Lumping them in with small tribal peoples like negritos and australoids there seems simply ignorant and annoys me.

Literally a Chinese colony

Some parts of Bangkok have so many Chinese that in the malls I feel like I'm in China

20% of the pop is chinese
1/3 is chinese mixed

How many hapas are there?

No, YOU need to go back.

But the 1/3 Chinese mixed is as much Chinese as black people with with blood

lol no I'm Eurasian... a result of GLOBALISM.

You either lynch me on the day of the rope or I'll just continue shilling for hapa Cascadia.

:^)

Cascadia is for whites only.

You can leave :^)

The only white Cascadia is liberal, progressive, marxist shit Cascadia. Eurasian Cascadia will be based.

Harold can have a gook wife when he comes to his senses.

Remove communism

Remove gook

No gommunism..... no remoob!11!1!

Why do the yellow people of this world flock to Canada? Is it a well known fact in East Asia that Americans made up the 'Ching Chong Chinaman' taunt, so that all you slanty eyed bullethead slopes are afraid of Americans?

Vancouver had race riots relatively recently Ivan, this is a deliberate flooding done by the federal government.

Chinks buy cheap real estate in Anglosphere nations because the government is willing to cuck their own citizens

O-ok then Ivan.

Is it pronounced i-van, or Ai-vyn ?

Ee-vahn

My name isn't actually Ivan tho

removed my shitpost cause it was full of errors that made me look like an Eastern European or something, not because I actually like the Confucius fanclub gathered ITT.

Ivan, please come to my country and remove slope.

TOP KEK

3 years from now, I'll have stolen one of your whitest women, user.

I'm not even a gook fuck you kiddo.

Hapas are the best of both worlds.

youtube.com/watch?v=uVjRe8QXFHY

I want to test my heritage
how did you get this
did it spend moi? :D?

Explain further.

Yeah google 23andme, it costs like $99 USD

>not identifying as white only
What a cuck.

You can tell by looking at me that I'm ethnic.

If I ended up marrying a white girl my kids would be passing but I figure I'll marry a hapa qt like myself.

>I'm not even a gook fuck you kiddo.
>
>Hapas are the best of both worlds.
You really contradicted yourself in one post there Ping Ling.

>Explain further.
If you're the hapa, it means I'll be making a few more.

thanks

I've been being too racist in this thread.

Now I feel bad about it and I'm sorry.

I'm half Flip not Korean reee.

>Inb4 gook isn't just for Koreans

Also like any other flip I really hate Chinks so don't call me that either :^)

Racist people can joke. "Anti-racist" people are uptight cunts that actually think non-whites are below them so that's why they hand them gibs.

God bless, I appreciate it.

Have as many as you can.

>Feeling bad about racial banter
What are you a fucking white male?

Maybe I've just had too much Sup Forums, I'm getting tired of all the hate in the world.

You're right I need to donate all my good boy points to the third world and let a nigger fuck my gf.

No, it just means instead of hating on the hapas I should go around trying to impregnate them.

It means that you should go and make more hapas, not dilute them reeeeeeeeeeeeee

Besides, impregnating gooks will make more of an impact than impregnating hapas.

Most hapas associate with Western culture not the gook shit.

But the hapa girls around here are cuter than the pure gooks.

Also the guys

I get that but you'll do more good making hapas instead of allowing gooks to breed like rats and take over.

makes you happy not having the most beautiful genetics in Europe?

Hilarious

>makes you happy not having the most beautiful genetics in Europe?
Really mate.

From your envy was born my fame

wew my Euro side is almost completely Northwest European. Much better than some Moor/Arab rape baby.

The Spanish are the least impressive of the Mediterranean peoples.

I would slam a hapa broad before a moorish rapebaby desu

>tfw no european heritage

t. pure gook

How much so? Did anyone in your ancestry have blue/green eyes or blonde/red hair? Do you have any of those features?

Overcoming ignorance, if in "23andme" comes "iberian", those genes are entirely European, have nothing to do with the rapebaby

>The Spanish are the least impressive of the Mediterranean peoples.
That's why we have a worldwide reputation for bringing women to bed

>I would slam a hapa broad before a moorish rapebaby desu
He thinks that spaniards are rapebabies

Enjoy your inferiority genetics

Just make hapas lad that's all there is to it.

Everyone on my dad's side except my grandfather has blue eyes and blonde hair for the most part (my grandfather is 1/4 Native American). Most of my Euro side is Norwegian/Norman French and slightly Russian.

I ended up with black hair and brown eyes, 5'7'' (dad was 6'1'' but my mom is 5'1''). Most of my male relatives on my Filipino side are much shorter/smaller in frame, can't really grow any facial hair and have more chinky eyes. My face is quite freckly in the summer.

Iberians are shit Europeans.

>worldwide reputation for bringing women to bed
That's Italians and the French.

But you life in gookland, whats wrong with being part of the minjok?

Hmm. I'm like 93% Brit(irish, english, scot etc.). Rest is injun. Blonde/red hair, freckles, and blue eyes going back a long way. I have grey eyes and light brown reddish hair. Hope my kids get something besides freckles.

Oh, and I'm 6'5", wide shoulder/hips.

Keep dreaming, my rapebaby mongoloid denisovan friend

Ryan kepo

My dad was something pretty similar. If you end up mixing with Northeast Asians you'll have a higher chance of the Euro features coming out if that's what you want.

Go with a Jap or Northern Chinese girl if you can.

kek that nigger looks like supermang.

>tfw superior
>tfw better than Spaniard

Nothing wrong
but I want to see more foreigner in korea
I have no experience with foreigner yet

Christian is a requirement for me. NE Asians are pretty godless, excepting gooks.

That's actually good. In all honesty you could probably get a Japanese girl to convert to Christianity, maybe a Korean.

All the other Asians are pretty loyal to their heathen shit except for Filipinos.

I also thought that more foreigners would be cool as a kid until they actually came and I see them everywhere now.
Not a good feel.
Also you end up automatically segregating anyway again, turks and germans sat in seperated groups in class all by ourselves even if there were no bad relations at all.

Better go tourist watching, travel or get contact with exchange/international students.

>but I want to see more foreigner in korea
refugees?

>convert
I dunno about that. Aren't NE Asians really bad golddiggers too? I'm probably not rich enough to attract one.

>The filipino who is hard damaged because the spaniards put the name to their shit country, but who has not been lucky enough to have had spanish genes.

Dont suffer my friend.

Deal with it.

It really doesn't matter if you aren't beta.

wew lad imblyign, Northwest Euros are waaaaaaay better than Iberians and you can't do anything to change that.

I'm not a flip and I know you're full of shit.